[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too rich to lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 28312982134.jpg (16KB, 297x298px) Image search: [Google]
28312982134.jpg
16KB, 297x298px
>tfw too rich to lift
>>
>not using your disposable income to hire a personal trainer to do all of the planning bullshit for you
>>
>>38647976
You mean a chef? Who the fuck wants a PT
>>
File: 1652131.jpg (145KB, 482x602px) Image search: [Google]
1652131.jpg
145KB, 482x602px
>>38647976
Look I get it that most people are too poor to attract girls so they have to resort to lifting but why through all that effort when you can just be rich?
>>
That's what Equinox is for
>>
>>38648034
>2016
>lifting for grills

Explain then, why married men with children lift?
>>
>>38648151
>2016
>implying women don't just leave with all of your asset then entire society cheers on her while you kys
>>
>>38648151
man thats some girl mentality, where you get married and get fat. is that your plan anon? lift for girls then get fat after you get one?
pathetic
>>
>>38647971
Actually anon the wealthy are more likely to spend time exercising thwn the poor.
>>
>>38648231

>not disappearing her when you first notice signs of this
don't have to pay alimony, because she's dead. And think of the protein gains.
>>
>>38648034
>>38647971

If you want to be straight and you wasn't born in a wealthy family, you won't be rich in pure sense of this word. Sure, you can get to a million or two with hard work, but that's not being rich. All else is luck. And in pumping iron there's no luck - you work hard, you get gains.
>>
I'm happy being poor.

I don't have to worry about protecting my assets.

I can do pretty much whatever I want and take off and go where I want.

Then at the day if there's something I need, I'll just take it from some naive rich cunt.
>>
>>38649957
>I'm happy being poor.
Deluding yourself.

>I don't have to worry about protecting my assets.
That's only because you've been forced into a position where you have no assets to protect, and now you're trying to justify it.

>I can do pretty much whatever I want and take off and go where I want.
You could... And yet, you don't.

>Then at the day if there's something I need, I'll just take it from some naive rich cunt.
Degenerate.
>>
>>38649999
>Deluding yourself.
Nah

>That's only because you've been forced into a position where you have no assets to protect, and now you're trying to justify it.
Nothing forced me into my position, I'm where I want to be.

>You could... And yet, you don't.
Sure I do.

>Degenerate.
So?
>>
The equinox at grand central charges $1000 a month for a membership. I mean, if that's poor I'll take it.
>>
File: 1472443617753s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472443617753s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38649999
it's another "wagie projecting in a vain attempt to justify his choices to himself" episode

stay mad
>>
>>38649957
>I can do pretty much whatever I want and take off and go where I want.

You can't do that with no money.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.