[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange health habits thread. Drink hot water.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Drinking-hot-water.jpg (71KB, 520x400px) Image search: [Google]
Drinking-hot-water.jpg
71KB, 520x400px
Strange health habits thread.

Drink hot water.
>>
poop facing the back of the toilet
>>
>>38647960
i do this.

mainly because it's more comfy to browse /fit/ on my phone that way
>>
Feet on toilet seat and squat poop like a gargoyle. Feelin like I'm gonna break my toilet one day though
>>
Poop into the sink. I like having my feet suspended in the air, feels good.
>>
>>38647886

Pee sitting down because my pee stream is inconsistent.
>>
>>38647886
I do this but I recommend letting the freshly-boiled water cool a little so it does not actually burn your throat going down [spoiler]as their is some evidence that repeated damaged to the back of your throat can cause esophageal cancer. [/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 509x625px
>>38647886
Right before I take a shit I do this weird ass to grass sumo squat to prepare and condense my shit. I do this two to three times before I strip naked and proceed with the poop
>mfw
>>
>>38648075
I do, I don't get how people can take it in when it's scalding. I want until it doesn't burn to have it sit in my mouth.
>>
>>38647886
I also do this. The Chinese say it helps digestion
>>
>>38648092
you are getting ready to become a fuckboi anon.
>>
>>38648103
Yeah I don't know how I feel about the chinese medicine claims, but I do like how hot water drinking makes me feel so maybe they're onto something.
>>
>>38648103

Do le Chinese have any evidence to support their claim?
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 350x346px
>>38648110
Pls explain English isn't my first language
>>
>>38648118
It's just conventional wisdom in china and throughout asia afaik that drinking cold water is bad for your digestion and shocks your nerves.
>>
>>38648166

ahh okay
>>
I drink hot water too, I just don't boil it. Sometimes if I have the hot water running on the tap I'll take a drink but it gets to a point where I can stop drinking it. Guess I'm retarded.
>>
>>38647886
enjoy your throat cancer dipshit
>>
Hot water with lemon is good
heat it up to 70 C and sip on it
good for the stomach apparently
>>
>>38648002
Aahah so do I! I'm a first world middle class 22 year old. not sure why i do it, it just feels right.

Seen some scary images of people getting their ass shredded though.
>>
>>38648002
Dude stop doing that. Get a stool or something.
You can legit break the bowl and cut open your ass and back on the ceramic edges of a broken toilet. It ain't pretty.
>>
>>38648103
Yeah great that's why Chinese are all 6'2" with muscles and look ripped
>>
>>38647886
Avoid cold foods/drinks like the plague.

Love hot tea & electric kettle is lit rn, feels good nigga.
>>
>>38648002
>>38648543
Yeah, the garbage can in my bathroom is about stool height so I put my feet up on that. Works great m8
>>
i incorporate a lot of placebo. doing meditation practices can greatly improve the effects of placebo as well
>>
I read the book The Black Stallion as a kid and some caregiver gave the horse cold water thinking nothing of it, and the boy owner freaked out and it gave the horse colic. Or killed it. Something like that. That horse was worth top dollar.
>>
>>38648566
As long as you don't allow all your weight to be on the front of the bowl. There's an image about it but I'm too lazy to find it.
>>
>>38648571
Same
>>
you guys are fucking me up what do you mean i shouldn't be drinking cold water?
>>
>>38648718
>(((cold water)))
>>
>>38647886
Apart from kill bacteria and removing a bit of lime, what is the point of boiling your water?
>>
>>38648750
I just like sipping hot water m8
>>
>>38648718
Epictetus told us this a while ago
>>
>>38648767
Well why would that be a health habit? Just wondering if I'm missing out on something because I usually just drink litres of water from a jug cold.
>>
>>38648811
Relaxation probably, feels good holding a warm cup of liquid.
>>
I sometimes drink distilled water.
>>
>>38648741
>(((bad meme)))
>>
>>38648118
do they ever?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.