[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you piss off vegans? I go to vegan placed, sit down and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
How do you piss off vegans?

I go to vegan placed, sit down and eat a veal sandwich. While I eat it, I exagerate moans and mutter 'so good' and 'baby cow is the tits' under my breath, just loud enough so that the vegans can hear me.

I have been kicked out of multiple venues and been shouted at by many people.
>>
Things that happened
>>
>>38647840

Cringe
>>
>>38647840
>veal sandwich
Gonna piss off omnis too by eating good meat like a clueless faggot
>>
Don't really have to try. They are one of the demographics that gets mad about pretty much anything.
>>
>>38647840
>How do you piss off vegans?

jej okay listen up because this is a good one

what you do is wear some loose sweatpants and get a sub with a good amount of mixed meats slipping out of the sides

go to a typical vegan place and find a bearded guy with ear plugs and rimmed glasses and then sodomize him until the cops show up
>>
>>38647996
Kek
>>
>Wanting to piss off people who care about the environment and animals.

What, are you jealous they have more self control than you?
>>
more vegans = lower meat price and less muscular alpha men walking around

I don't hate on vegans, the more the merrier
>>
have you tried speaking to a therapist? there are exercises to minimize your symptoms, anon
>>
You sound like you have lots of insecurities.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.