[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitizens, I constantly see threads asking about what jobs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Fitizens, I constantly see threads asking about what jobs are /fit/ approved, have you considered being a mover? Probably the most physically demanding job you can do. Juicy tips, a job anyone can get, make your own schedule, bulking season is year round with the calories you'll be burning, score free shit, AND paid gains. Your legs and abs get hit everyday, so yiu can focus on the glamour muscles in the gym. So /fit/, have you considered being a mover, if you are a neet this is a job you can absolutely get, especially in the summer - the busy season. Just my .02 bros
>>
>>38646251
I kinda want a more physical job but my dad said to never have to do physical shit for a living because he's done it. He's an antique restorer and has got Chisel cuts, dropped shit on his feet, burns and he's 6'7 big as fuark from moving solid wood furniture and clocks single handedly on deliveries
>>
>>38646251
I work sales support at Dillard's, they constantly have you moving heavy shit and the pays pretty good as well.
>>
/fit/ approved is whatever makes you happy and brings in enough money for your needs. Nobody gives a fuck what it is, in fact if anything then people with white collar jobs are at an advantage because they don't waste energy or cals working a manual labour job at the expense of gains/sleep/more food

That being said I've still made lots of gains while working construction, just eat like a horse and sleep enough. And lift
>>
>>38646814
What kinda construction bro ?
>>
File: killit.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
killit.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>38646251

>Probably the most physically demanding job you can do
>>
>>38646251
>mover
>more physically demanding than processing regulated medical waste

I suppose you think lower back is the only muscle that exists and cardio is just a fairytale.
I would run circles around you on deck, faggot.
>>
Being a mover is an absolute shit job. I'd rather have a high paying job and still have time and energy to hit the gym regularly
>>
>>38646251
i had to help move a tv for a slim cute blonde milf and i didnt do anything and made her do all the work
>>
I want to wreck my body running and lifting, not moving other people's shit around and listening to horny housewives all day.
>>
>>38646850
Still in school, the kind of construction I did was custom homes with my uncle

Some apprentice carpenting, some electrics, some landscaping, floors, that kinda shit. Some days were easier than others
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.