[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, do you think you could make it through BUD/S?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

/fit/, do you think you could make it through BUD/S?
>>
>>38646238
Explain how you think you could make it
>>
>>38646256
SEALs aren't supermen like they are made out to be,any man in shape with a good mind and a dedicated heart has a good chance to make it.

You will be skeptic and condescending with any answer I give you,so whatever
>>
>>38646289
No, I am completely aware of what they are and circumstances it takes to make it through. I was simply asking how you think you could make it. I didn't mean it in a hostile, way, it was a simple question.
>>
>>38646308
You know little voice in your head that tells you to stop and that you can't bear the pain of the weights,or the burn from the run any longer?

Mine died a while ago.

Just live the minute to the next,tomorrow will come sooner or later.

As for the physical aspect,making bodyweight excercise part of your everyday routine is key.Swimming with strict form daily has been beneficial,as well as sprints and daily track running.

You don't have to live near the water,just find a local gym or community center with a decent sized pool.
>>
>>38646413
How do you get rid of the voice? I still have it, but I don't listen to it.

Also, how much swimming per day do you recommend?
>>
>>38646223

No... lack of sleep would break me.

>>38646413

*tips trilby

>>38646441

Build up distance slowly while wearing boots.
>>
>>38646441
I've gone through some stuff as a kid,divorce,death of a parent,financial problems,and soon realized I would either have to sink or swim.
Never feel bad for yourself,the second you do,you may put your friends' lives and your own in jeopardy.

Life feels almost like an RPG for me now.
Stats,numbers,friends and questlines.I just do my best and hope on my journey I make the right choices

That one guy who said It pays to be a winner was not wrong.

When you go to the gym see that guy curling 90 for 10?

Do 40 for 100,show him the meaning of struggle,dedication and pain.
Show him up.
>>
>>38646223
> go through gut wrenching training
> rewarded with fruity outfit

Bravo Uncle Sam
>>
>>38646441
>>38646555

You swim until the water is home
>>
>>38646289
Yes they are. They are literally the über mensch. They're the closest thing to gods on this planet. USN SEALs are the most elite military men on the planet and can practically breathe water. Watch the doc on how they train and tell me they're not superior to you in every way. Listen, if you could do it why don't you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.