[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ please help me beat my IBS...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IBS-INFOGRAPHIC-Large.png (674KB, 1317x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IBS-INFOGRAPHIC-Large.png
674KB, 1317x1100px
Seven months ago I ate some fucked up food and got a bad stomach infection that resulted in three days of horrible pain. After that I was never the same again. My abdomen is always abnormally bloated now. I'm better in the mornings but after eating my first meal I get all bloated and it lasts all day. I've heard fucked up bacteria dwell down there and start fermenting on the food screwing you up.

I don't really have any constipation or diarrhea thankfully though. I'm just fucking bloated all the time. What the hell do I do to fix this? I used to be /fit/ af and have lost 10kg in the last seven months. Have no appetite and feel horrible all the time now.

They say there's no cure... that really fucking devastates me if it's true. I haven't started any treatments yet because I'm waiting for the tests to finish. My last one is on September 12th for SIBO. pls help... there's gotta be something I can do...
>>
Have you gone to a doctor and gotten a professional diagnosis? It could be something you don't know about.
>>
>>38645066
yeah of course dude. sibo test has been arranged by him
>>
>>38645042
Reduce FODMAPs
>>
>>38645042
shit brah
try some turmeric/curcuma capsules, it does good stuff for digestion and inflamations. ask the doc first tho.
good luck senpai, get well
>>
>>38645066
Sorry, missed that. What are the treatments expected to accomplish?
>>
>>38645042
Drink your nutrients.
>>
>>38645042
Tea:
3-4 cloves of garlic
1-2 cinnamon sticks
Peeled ginger root(don't use too much)

Boil in about 10-15 cups of water until the water is a clear brown/not murky colour.
Drink once in the morning and once 3 hours before bed.
You can refrigerate it.

Also consume some garlic. A clove of raw garlic every day or two can go a long way.

Do this for 2 weeks. Adjust the mixture, timing, and duration to your needs.

Do not over do it. You can fuck yourself up worse by overconsuming any of those ingredients. Consult a nutritionist(not a doctor) for more info.
>>
>>38645136
If I get diagnosed with SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) then they'll give me an antibiotic to kill it off. However there's a fucking 70% relapse rate and they can't do anything abot it. Best case scenario is it's SIBO and the antibiotics fix me forever but it's unlikely.

Other treatments are things like eating a low fodmaps diet that supposedly helps with the bloating. There's also options like taking probiotics. Things like L-Glutamine to heal the gut lining if you got leaky gut. Or some antifungal infections in case you got yeast.

It's all pretty wishy-washy stuff man :(. I'm dying to start treatments but the tests are taking so long to get 'cause NHS moves slowly amf.
>>
>>38645270
Will this fix me?

I remember reading something about raw garlic before...
>>
>>38645100
This. Also when I did the shit clean out for my colonoscopy I felt much better afterward.
>>
>>38645285
I can't say that it will fix you, but it may help kill off the bacteria in your body.
>>
Eat more sauerkraut, kimchi, and fiber for gut health
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.