[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1472677833447.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472677833447.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Tfw drinking 10 cans a day, anyone managed to quit?
>>
>>38639824
>anyone managed to quit?

No. However, I managed to convince my parents I've quit. Not really a problem since I've moved out, and become pretty functional. Got a fresh gf though, and it's getting hard to hide it from her. She's starting to suspect but has no idea how much I drink when alone yet.
>>
>>38639880

at least you don't smoke bro
>>
>>38639824
yeah i quit drinking 10 cans a day and started drinking 11
>>
>>38639880

How much you packing away per day?
>>
File: 1432345300011.jpg (303KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1432345300011.jpg
303KB, 480x640px
>Would down a 12 pack every night after coming from work
>Always been able to handle it
>Suddenly started getting massively depressed after drinking
>Drunk texted my oneitis, told her everything
>She now thinks I'm a degenerate.

Won't say that that's the sole reason I stopped drinking but it did help.
>>
>>38639824
lifting helped me cut way back OP, If it wasnt for gains I'd probably have drank myself to death years ago.

still go out most weekends and have a social drinks with friends, but now i have a handle on it.
>>
>>38639824

How are you not a giant fatso drinking ten cans per day? At minimun that's 2000kcal.

I've never met a fat alkie and wnder if durianrider is right about burning off excess carbs as heat.
>>
>>38639942
This. Shame and embarrassment is a strong motivator
>>
>>38639824
Yes, I went from drinking about two gallons of vodka a month to nothing. I've slipped a few times but I haven't drank more than ten times in the past couple years. I quit my job moved back in with mom and just hung around the house and dried out for a while. Chopped wood, spent time outside, focused on my hobbies. You don't need AA or anything like that. AA is for weak minded pussies. If you have the motivation to work out, then you can stop drinking.
The best thing about being sober is the mental clarity, not living your life in a constant haze and feeling in control. You can do it m8. Replace bad habits with good ones and prove to yourself you don't need booze in you life.
>>
Shieet.

Currently going on 12 and i have to go to work.And im out of cigs.

True slav masterrace
>>
>>38639824

Fakin Muricans with their piss water instead of beer.
Drink a fucking liter of rakija every day and then you can call yourself an alco.
>>
>>38640557
Samo litar?
>>
>>38640557
samo edin litar?
pleb molq, litar+vodka+meth+hashish, ela na moq level faggota
>>
>>38639824
Are those delts possible natty?
>>
>>38640544
>The best thing about being sober is the mental clarity, not living your life in a constant haze and feeling in control. You can do it m8. Replace bad habits with good ones and prove to yourself you don't need booze in you life.

When I was sober before I hated how serious and boring my life was, I missed being drunk and happy.
>>
>>38640527

I eat maybe 1000-1500 cals on top of that, I'm 6'0 184lbs.
>>
>>38641202
lol, yes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.