[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me rate this girl's ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: J2TcOof.jpg (154KB, 467x897px) Image search: [Google]
J2TcOof.jpg
154KB, 467x897px
By looking at this ass shot of Jenni Kallberg, can you tell how firm her ass is?

If yes, how can you tell?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11185752
>>
What ass?
>>
>>38638500
Yes she has a flat ass, but it's still an ass.
>>
a firm poke and you'll feel bone
>>
File: 1451638574121.jpg (73KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1451638574121.jpg
73KB, 500x493px
>>38638497
This is something I dont understand about cosplay. I know, people just wanna look like their favourite game or anime character. Thats totally okay. But why do they just dress like them? I mean the character isnt just the character because of the cloth. Its also because of the body. The developer thought about something when they were creating the character. So if you are really a fan of dragonball, fist of the northstar or whatever the fuck else, why do you just dress like them, but dont at least TRY to train your body, so that you actually LOOK like them?!
>>
>>38639340
You're so retarded my man.
>>
>>38639340
>why don't you just spend all your free time in the gym and blast steroids so you can look like vegeta for a few nights out of the year
kys scro
>>
>>38639340
I kind of agree with this actually, but only to an extent. Seeing the outfit, general vibe, and overall aesthetic with different takes and different body types, can be a distinct positive. Cosplay isn't about strictly replicating, it's only approximating and adding a given lens to the whole deal.

Where I agree is that there are certain elements that can't be ignored, and therefore certain attempts that just don't make sense. Like someone trying to cosplay as Ergo Proxy. You never see it (though you never see Re-L either) because he's like 8 feet tall and has that large body type. It could only look foolish, like Godzilla cosplay. And yet, there are still attempts that are in that same general vein.
>>
>>38638497
fuck off autist
>>
>>38638497
i give her a 5, but only because she is not fat.
>>
6.5, I think it's cute.
>>
>>38638497
it's shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.