[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does weight loss often make women less attractive? Or at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: BeforeAfter2.png (404KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
BeforeAfter2.png
404KB, 500x627px
Why does weight loss often make women less attractive? Or at the very least, has no effect on their attractiveness level.
>>
Because the women you refer to are cardio bunnies who don't lift.
>>
>>38630538
men would look just a bad in that situation.
not attractive for any human to be in that shape
>>
>>38630538
in this specific instance, its because she wasn't fat to begin with and she just managed to lose her boobs
>>
>>38630586

This. She went way too far, now she's just bordering being underweight.
>>
>>38630538

Because often they end up underweight, in combination with insufficient muscle tone.
>>
>>38630538
Why come ugo ppl stay ugo? Cuz lifting fixes too much fat not too much ugo.
>>
>>38630538
Because certain women look better with some fat on them.
It's their body telling them and everyone else that they are healthy as fuck.

Going too low in an attempt to achieve an false ideal set forth by people who are genetically blessed to look good at disasterously low bodyfat levels is a fantastic marketing tool that suckers bitches into snapping their shit up.

All that bitch had to do was goblet squats lunges and cardio bunny shit and not diet like a retard.
BAM
I'd skeet all KINDS of loads on her soft yet toned tummy and her back.
Shit I'd fill that pussy up.
>>
>>38631276
Yeah from behind maybe. That bitches face is fucked up. Does no one place value in an attractive face anymore?
>>
>>38631308
I said I'd fuck her, didn't say I'd bring my A game or keep her in my rotation.
>>
>>38631347
Degenerate.
>>
>>38630538
Because meat is for men. Not in the way that SJW body positivity retards say, obviously, but a little bit of muscle and a little bit of bf% make women look more fertile and, therefore, attractive.

>>38630586
This, also.
>>
File: beavis.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
beavis.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
>>38630538
Her after picture looks a female version of Beavis.
Would not smash.... with the lights on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.