[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>steroid shills >pua shills >becoming a trap shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1472246939409s.jpg (4KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1472246939409s.jpg
4KB, 250x241px
>steroid shills
>pua shills
>becoming a trap shills
>>
>>38629619
Every board has weird, re occurring shit posters.
I'm just happy 75 cigarettes a day guy is giving it a rest.
That shit made me legit uncomfortable.
>>
pua/redpill annoys me because the whole concept of it is so fuckin beta

steroids are fun pls go

>(and maybe on tren one time ill fuck a trap hehe)
>>
>>38629619

I dont get how anyone thinks steroids are a good idea, especially when it is to enhance lifting. The whole point of lifting is to gain amazing health benefits and lifelong strength and steroids do nothing but fuck that up and ruin you. Yeah you look twice as good in less than half the time as natty lifters, but whats it worth when the point of lifting disapears and you are left with narcissistic pleasure as the only benefit and the side effects from pumping foreign test etc into your body?
>>
>>38630076
You literally don't know anything about it or how shit works
>>
File: 1469256313040.jpg (8KB, 250x232px)
1469256313040.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>Kinocunt shilling
>Latsbrah shilling
>Buffdudes shilling
>HEY ANON HAVE SOME CAKE/TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT/WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES SHITPOSTING
I WAN TO QUIT THIS TOXIC BOARD ALREADY BUT I CAN'T.EVERY DAY,EVERY HOUR IS THE SAME SHIT
>>
>>38629619
>Too intelligent to lift
>>
>>38629965
Actually YOU just reminded him to make a thread again....
>>
File: 1472698612524.png (17KB, 480x588px)
1472698612524.png
17KB, 480x588px
>>38630076
"if it's too good to be true, it probably is"
t. hugepenisnattyman
>>
You forgot the worst of all
>FACE FRAME HEIGHT GENETICS CHAD shilling
>>
>That guy wearing basketball shorts
>>
>>38630076
>The whole point of lifting is to gain amazing health benefits and lifelong strength

for YOU

>steroids do nothing but fuck that up and ruin you

What? You done any research besides the shit you see on tv/ in the movies?
>>
>>38630172
Fuck me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.