[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hemorrhoids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1459187353803.jpg (53KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1459187353803.jpg
53KB, 612x612px
I got an external hemorrhoid lately and I've been told it could be linked to lifting (I did some research and read that a lot of heavy lifting could be the cause of it) My diet is fine in terms of getting fiber, I'm just wondering if this is just something that comes with the game or is there something I can do to avoid this in future because this fucking sucks.
>>
>>38624310
clench your cheeks and tighten your butthole up while you do lifts, should help.
>>
>>38624344
right thanks

what about for dealing with it now, is there anything i can do to speed up recovery because I hate sitting down and worrying if its going to burst
>>
>>38624310
My diet is fine but one day i felt a sharp pain in my ass and there was a lot of blood in the toilet. Seems the hemorrhoids have come back.
>>
>>38624384
There is a capillary cream you can put on them. It restricts the blood vessels and squeezes the blood out and makes them heal a lot quicker.
>>
File: ezgif-2903213581.gif (3MB, 326x253px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2903213581.gif
3MB, 326x253px
>>38624384
Yeah I heard getting fucked in the ass will allow the friction to rub away the hemorrhoid into a fine dust, at least thats what my dad told me.
>>
>>38624310
How much fiber do you consume, OP? And, yeah, I also read that abdominal pressure can contribute to hemorrhoids. Sitting long hours as well.
>>
>>38624532
this pretty much.

It will still take a while for it to go away, not much you can do about it. Avoid friction in that area (cycling, etc) and rest.

First (and only) time I had them, I was in the middle of a week-long kayaking trip with my mates. Safe to say the 9 hours a day sitting on the kayak paddling did not help
>>
Piggybacking on this thread
I've had explosive diarrhea every hour today but otherwise feel fine. Not complaining yet cuz I'm cutting but I can't miss deadlift day tomorrow. Wat do? Butthole feels like some shitting out razorwire
>>
Take care of it now
I've had a few hemorrhoids in my life that were essentially painless
BUT
One hemorrhoid made me bed bound for 3 days
Couldn't sit, couldn't wipe my ass without excruciating pain, couldn't sleep, had to throw away a few pairs of my white boxers cuz this hemorrhoid continuously seeped blood and made a giant red spot that I could wash out

Hemorrhoids can get bad, and I had no idea just how bad they could get
I suffer a bit of PTSD just typing this to you
Take care of your anus mate, for when it gets irritated, your world will flip upside down and blood will seep from your anus
>>
>>38626279
>had to throw away a few pairs of my white boxers cuz this hemorrhoid continuously seeped blood
I had this the other day. I was in bed asleep and i was so hot it felt like my ass was sweating so i wiped it with my hand. When i woke up in the morning i realised it was blood that had been leaking out of the hemoroid and my underpants were soaked in blood.
>>
>>38624310
sitting and bad diet are the most common reasons for hemorrhoids, best cure is running/walking and good hygiene
>>
>>38624310
Try to figure out what in your diet is giving you loose or hard stool, diarrhea AND constipation can cause hemorrhoids.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.