[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lgd 4033

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: lgd4033.png (477KB, 1094x1094px) Image search: [Google]
lgd4033.png
477KB, 1094x1094px
So, I'm currently sitting at 6'5, 206 pounds and around 13% body fat at the age of 19.
I'm going to be starting a cycle of GEC LGD 4033 Ligastan and would love some overview/comments on the product.

I KNOW SOME OF YOU MAY NOT APPROVE OF THIS, BUT IT IS MY BODY AND MY CHOICE IN SUPPLEMENTATION.

My dietary/nutritional needs have been on point for the past 9-12 months and I've lost over 85 pounds in the course of a year in a half, and I finally feel my body is where it needs to be (excluding extra skin but the dramatic loss.)

My macros are:
Protein: 210-225g
Carbs: 135-175g
Fats: 35-45g

4/5 daily meals including shakes inbetween.

Current supplements/vitamins:

Preworkout: C4 Ripped
1200mg Fish oils
1 A day complete multi-vitamin
Cellucor whey strawberry/cookies & cream

Any tips/concerns on my dietary/supplements needs would be greatly appreicated, thank you!
>>
>>38622778
>Any tips/concerns on my dietary/supplements needs would be greatly appreicated, thank you!

Throw that shit in a garbage can and inject testosterone instead is probably the best advise I can give you
>>
OP here, i'd rather not do injectables. I work for the sheriffs office lmao.
>>
How many mgs per cap?
>>
How much you plan on taking?
>>
OP HERE The bottle I received is 5mg per cap, says 1-2 per day.
I think for the first week, I'd take 5mg, and the last 3 weeks i'd bump up to 10mg a day.
>>
Anyone here ever actually done SARMs?
>>
>>38622940
I've done mk-2866 and lgd-4033. Much more preferred the mk-2866.
>>
>>38622778
I'm the same height and weight as you, was strongly considering jumping on SARMS recently. Primary reason looking into SARMS over injecting regular AAS is I have zero fucking idea how to get my hands on injectables.

Problem is you NEED a legit SERM/PCT on-hand if you run SARMS given that you truly have no idea what is actually in the product you are buying. Lots of horror stories online of people being shut down and then they don't have PCT on-hand to help. If I need to find something like nolva anyway, why would I not just run test or tren?
>>
I've done mk-2866 and lgd-4033. Much more preferred the mk-2866.
^
Do you think being my size at 6'5 208 13% BF i should be taking 10mg daily? Or 5mg? I'm trying to slowly lose the BF as I'm putting on lean muscle.
>>
Wtf does it even do.
>>
>>38622988
Understandable, OP Here.
I'd do injectables if I could because my mates do tren, But i'm in law enforcement and I'd get drug tested for it.

I have PCT already on hand if my body acts up to any type disfunction with this SARM. Tons of reviews on it though; so I'm hoping something out of it.
>>
>>38623037
They drug test you for testosterone? Seems odd
>>
>>38623133
No, they mostly test for tren/winstrol, and those are the only main injectables i can get around in my area.
>>
>>38623004
Reviews do seem to suggest proper dosage is weight dependent. Start with 10 and go from there.
>>
>>38622778
Pics of body? I'm 6'5" and 19, but skelly mode. Need to see where I can go
>>
>>38623016
Causes the body to react the same way it would to various hormones. Not as strong as actual steroids so results are milder but in theory so are bad sides.
>>
JUICE

Thinking about starting a cycle to boost my beginner strength training. I'm doing starting strength and I want that extra kick to help me start but not destroy my heart. Want to see early results just as a kick off then after the cycle go natty.
>>
>>38622778
just pin test, so fucking easy lol
>>
>>38623305
Where to get test e? Was looking at 24hrreup.com awhile back but am in the process of enlisting so I know I'll be drug tested at MEPS, though I'm thinking of doing a cycle during DEP depending on how long it is.

Should I buy it online if I run cycle or try to sniff some out IRL?

>inb4 fighting for kikes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.