[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider my girlfriend fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (57KB, 294x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 294x960px
Do you consider my girlfriend fat?
>>
>>38621934
yep
>>
>>38621934
Honest answer?
I don't think she's fat enough to describe her as fat to someone else. I wouldn't say "She's the fat girl next door." But I wouldn't date her.
>>
chubby but good chubby.

also i have the same shoes as her

post ass
>>
Definitely fat.
>>
>>38621934
yes, but would probably smash if drunk
>>
>>38621934
doesnt look fat to me
more pics plz
>>
>>38621934
Very comfy/10. Would cuddle.
>>
yup, sorry
>>
Yes, but cute face at least.

When I see a ripped guy with a fat gf I can't help but thinking that all that work wasted on getting an average gf is silly. Like, he is probably beta inside. I see that a lot.
>>
>>38621934
HAHA WOW ITS ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS, WHEN THE FUCK WILL SUMMER END? EVERY FUCKING DAY THERE'S A IS MY GF FAT THREAD OR A WHEN WILL MANLETS LEARN THREAD OR BASKETBALL SHORTS TO GYM THREAD. NO WONDER THIS BOARD IS SHOT, NO WONDER YOU ALL HAVE NP FRIENDS, NO GFS, AND NO LIVES, GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELVES YOU LAZY FUCKS
>>
>>38622042
Wtf I hate summer now
>>
>>38621934
is this achievable natty? she's huge
>>
If you have to ask then she's fat in your mind.

I wouldn't say fat is the right word, more chubby.
>>
File: 1372642240704.jpg (314KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1372642240704.jpg
314KB, 960x540px
>>38621934
Eh, kinda. Not enough to negatively affect her overall beauty. But she's really toeing that line.
>>
>>38622042
we got a manlet over here
>>
>>38622089
Not an argument, your board is shit, been listing for like 1 year but never browsed fir, have been for past week and it's miserable
>>
>>38621934
Yes
>>
>>38621934
i would fuck your "fat" girlfriend without a condom in her sweaty butt blasting plebby 2009 dubstep while you watched with a sad face trying to fap your erectile dysfunctional peepee listening to the smiths on ur sony headphones
>>
>>38621934
Alex?
>>
She's not fatt, she's thicc
>>
>>38621934
yeah, sorry bro
I wouldn't shame her into losing weight though just keep offering for her to go to the gym with you. and keep going to the gym yourself and spending less time with her to do it. she'll get the idea.
>>
We need more information OP. A party whore at a club doesn't say much.
>>
>>38622421
-_______-
>>
>>38621934
Yes, and ugly too
>>
I consider that fat. Gross.
>>
>>38621934
I would plow the fuck out of her.

Something about the contrast of a ripped guy and a thick girl
>>
>>38621934
What are you doing with a photo of my missus?
>>
>>38622030
Or maybe he's tired of dealing with entitled whores who get dick thrown at them everywhere they go.
>>
she thicc
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.