[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At home work outs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (163KB, 750x1074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 750x1074px
I want to get in shape but don't want to goto the gym because I'm poor and have anxiety. What are good home work outs to get in shape?
>>
LMAO OP has anxiety
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 747x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 747x893px
>>38619808
Alright I just don't like being around people. So if I do this for couple months will I be good?
>>
File: 126.png (37KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
126.png
37KB, 300x100px
>>38619896
no
you will never be good
but you can be happy just right now
and love yourself
then from that space you can do some exercises you can enjoy
be it riding a bike
going for a walk
front levers on rings
one handed handstand pushups
backflips
or swimming the pacific ocean
your bodies appearance won't solve you need to be fulfilled, it is a garnish
>>
>>38619766
search the bodyweight recommended routine on reddit, those bastards actually give advice there and don't shitpost
>>
no op got a conceal carry license and doesnt have to look like harambe anymore
>>
http://www.startbodyweight.com/

also the thread got bumped off right now, but check out /bwg/ every one in a while
full of turboautists like yourself that can't even go to a gym
>>
>>38619766
give you a couple that I've followed
>>
File: 1440075487762.jpg (2MB, 4268x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1440075487762.jpg
2MB, 4268x3100px
>>38619766
>>
>>38621249

Did it work?

Coincidentally I was just about to work on my abs
>>
>>38621287
well depends on what you call work, but it has gotten me to 5-years on pizza diet with no real exercise to good enough to go to the gym w/o being self conscious
>>
>>38621359

Alright senpai I'll try it out
>>
File: dumbellworkoutduo05fi-1.jpg (170KB, 553x410px) Image search: [Google]
dumbellworkoutduo05fi-1.jpg
170KB, 553x410px
>>38621287
also this for arms, get some dumbbells and try to do one exercise for every part of the arms, like I started w/ conc curls, dumbbell pullover and seated dumbell ext, which I find are simple and target fairly well the whole arm, althought better to do some compound movements to even out the whole thing.

As usual don't expect immediate gainz, but if you keep up a 3 workout (1 legs, 1 abs and 1 arms) per week for about 4 months with some good nutrion (not talking protein powder but just not eating like a pig) you should see some decent gainz. Afterwards enroll in a gym as they have better equipment (by then you should try stuff like squatts w/ oly bar or deadlifts, much more progress), and working out around people does motivate
>>
>>38621380
no problemo amigo!

As a last one I leave you this infographic on bw exercises, can take you a lot farther than what I posted by progressively doing more complicated exercises, and if you're too socially anxious it'll set back the need for an actual gym or buying expensive equipment.

Gainz be upon you anon, we'll make it
>>
>>38621429

Higher quality image?
>>
File: 1456077191620.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
1456077191620.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>38621447
yeah sorry only piece of crap could find on google on short notice, have the original on my home comp. Also forgot the pic from before
>>
>>38621444

I'm pretty socially comfy, but I start uni in October, which is when I plan to pay and hit the gym.

I do have some cheapo dumbbells of my own that I use, and have made some decent progress from skelemode to slightly-defined normal mode.

>tfw been taken carbs and dairy out of my diet
>tfw high protein diet

We're going to make it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.