[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a butt like this possible with just squats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Is a butt like this possible with just squats?
>>
>>38615302
I doubt thats natty
>>
I don't think squats are possible with a spine like that.
>>
No you need injections too
>>
>>38615302
You're going to need HRT too bro.
>>
Squats actually make your hamstrings big as fuck and women end up looking weird, the only way to get that is with surgery or injections
>>
>>38615302
A butt like that is only possible with photoshop. Look at the blocks behind her. The bottom corner one by her ass cheek is stretched as fuck, showing she's enhanced her ass size via lazy shooping.
>>
>>38616550
This.

Brazilian butt lift.
>>
File: 1450444746666.jpg (38KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
1450444746666.jpg
38KB, 685x684px
>>38615302
BREHS
>>
Here is another shot.
>>
>>38616752
I don't think any part of her is real.
>>
>>38616778
Who care about that u stupid faggot??
>>
>>38615302
Not natty but very easy with 3 years of squat and a lyposculture procedure... Believe me i work in the plastic surgery business
>>
>>38615302
Unless your hips are as wide as hers, no.
>>
>>38615302
https://www.t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth Nope, but if you want an ass close to that one follow this.
>>
all those instagram whores are more plastic than flesh
>>
>>38616752
>>38615302

Nope.
Deadlifting, Romanian deadlifting and good mornings will get you there though.
>>
>>38616782
that was the question of the thread
>>
>>38616613
My hamstrings make the back of my legs look like the fucking loch ness monster and I hate it, which is why I will never squat
>>
>>38616752
Joselyn Cano is a well known plastic surgery human sculpture

This is her "before" (she already had some things done)
>>
File: 1.jpg (110KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
110KB, 534x800px
>>38618655
Another old pic

Honestly if you're going for aesthetics as a woman staying natty is a mistake
>>
>>38616752
>>38618725

You know even tho most people might think this is dumb bimbo shit it makes me really like Joselyn and want to be her friend
I always wanted to be friends with a girl who was pretty because she knew all the advanced cheat codes to aesthetics instead of one that was just born with it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.