[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually take Jason Blaha seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: blobha.jpg (90KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
blobha.jpg
90KB, 852x438px
Does anyone actually take Jason Blaha seriously?
>>
Not anymore
>>
Yes, I do take delusional people seriously. They need our help.
>>
His advice is 100% RIGHT.

The thing is he doesn't actually follow his own advice.

He eats like typical fat cunt texan, and he admits to this constantly.
I'm sort of the same, I've been shredded before, I know exactly what to do it to achieve it. But I've only ever had the will-power/determination to achieve it once, and I was only able to maintain it for like 6 or so months before I gave back into my old eating habits and got perma-bulker mode again.

>tfw I miss that feeling of not having flab on my sides/gut
>tfw I miss that feeling of having a rockhard muscular core
>tfw I know exactly how to get it again but I just can't put the fork down
>>
>>38614619
>Does anyone actually take Jason Blaha seriously?
I don't think anyone off /fit/ knows who he is.
>>
>>38614661

He just parrots shit he reads on forums
>>
Beta nu-males are the last of his fans.
>>
>>38614683
Yeah I know.

I actually have read a lot of academic peer reviewed journals regarding nutrition/training and it's pretty obvious it's where he got all his information from.

That said, it's not wrong. If someone uses this information and actually applies it to their training and nutrition they will get the best results possible in the shortest amount of time. They wont fuck around for years in the gym making no gains.

But the thing is, it's very boring and lame. It's not "sexy and fun" like how a typical bro would train. The nutritional aspect can also become very boring, everything becomes about numbers. There's that meme of the guy from the matrix saying "All I see is protein, carbs, fats". This meme is actually what my life was when I was cutting and got near-stage ready shredded levels of body-fat.

As someone who just does this lifting shit recreation-ally, I realized it was taking over my life.

Now I am back in the "fuck-around-itis" area with my lifting/nutrition and I don't look anywhere near as good as I once did compared to when I was following the advice Jason preaches.

I really wish I could get back into taking all this stuff so seriously, but I just can't seem to force myself to do it anymore. I have nothing but respect for the guys who can keep on their game with all the science based perfect training and perfect nutrition methods of keeping in the best possible body-composition year round, year after year.
>>
>>38614661
He's not right tho. His speeches are a mix of forum parroting and sometimes counter each other
His advice sounds convincing and true only because those ARE true.... But you need to read the original
And you certainly cannot trust someone who mistake video games with his personal life. He has mental problems
>>
The fitmisc campaign is hilarious
>>
>>38614661
>his advice is 100% right

Is that before or after he flip flops?
>>
>>38614619
>be fat
>do roids
>ego lift weight above capabilities
>acquire severe lordosis
>post ego fuelled rant videos on Jewtube

Final step is him committing suicide in a last ditch attempt for attention.

Of course no-one takes this demented red-neck seriously.
>>
He was 240 at 22 years old, he's 235-240lbs now at 40. A real expert on nutrition
>>
>>38614661
same here m8. after being a fatty all my life i got absolutely shredded 6 years ago. apparently i was a very easy gainer of muscle, cutting the fat was very hard but i managed. maintained that shit for a few months, best few months of my life, got laid constantly.
it's been 6 years since i turned to shit again, been trying to get back at it repeatedly but failed due to lack of will power. only recently i've started making solid progress and i'm closer than ever to achieve that mode again. i'm sure i'll get it this time because i've already made so much progress and been consistent.
hopefully i'll find the strenght to maintain it this time.
>>
>>38614619
>Does anyone actually take Jason Blaha seriously?

HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

LOOK AT THE SHIT HAND HE WAS DEALT GENETICALLY AND HE STILL MANAGED TO CULTIVATE ALL THAT MASS DESPITE HIS CLEAR LIMITATIONS.

AND HE INDULGES OUR BULLSHIT ABOUT HIM BEING A NINJA ASSASSIN. HE EVEN MADE VIDEOS TO GO ALONG WITH THE MEME WE STARTED. HE'S A BRO.
>>
File: MKhZKvR.png (59KB, 840x518px) Image search: [Google]
MKhZKvR.png
59KB, 840x518px
Blaha autism thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_aWlMXyByk
>>
File: rHf0Hj6.png (59KB, 801x509px) Image search: [Google]
rHf0Hj6.png
59KB, 801x509px
>>38616802
>>
>>38616802
My boy Hemingway going all out
>>
>>38617354
He doesn't need a conceal permit.
Texas passed open carry for handguns in February. No permits needed.
>>
>if Jason Blaha was a clown his name would be Jason Haha
>>
>if Jason Blaha was a fruit his name would be Jason Guava
>>
>if Jason Blaha were molten rock his name would be Jason Lava
>>
>>38616534
keep it up broh
>>
File: ryzQ6EH.png (43KB, 841x396px) Image search: [Google]
ryzQ6EH.png
43KB, 841x396px
>>
>if Jason Blaha was a human his name would be Garbage Bag Full of Tranny Dicks and Homeless Men's Diarrhea
>>
>if Jason Blaha was a fleet of warships his name would be Jason Armada
>>
If Jason Blaha was my father I would call him Jason Dada
>>
>If Jason Blaha was a Polynesian narcotic sedative drink his name would be Jason Kava
>>
>If Jason Blaha was a lonely fat guy playing WoW for 12 hrs a day and racking up 60,000 + forum post and suffering from klienfelters his name would still be Jason Blaha
>>
>if Jason Blaha was a bird his name would be Jason Cawcaw
>>
>If Jason Blaha was a sauce his name would be Jason Tartar
>>
If Jason Blaha was a domesticated South American Camelid his name would be Jason Llama
>>
>>38617392
If you're convicted of a felony you can't own a gun
>>
>If Jason Blaha were prone to drama and outbursts, his name would be Jason Brouhaha
>>
>>38617445
maybe she just needed some money
>>
>>38614661
>His advice is 100% RIGHT.
No, it isn't. He's changed his nutrition advice (vegan, keto, jasmine rice, etc) a million times, and the same goes for his training advice. He doesn't know shit.
>>
https://youtu.be/IWuEXysOs4Y?t=2m17s
>>
File: blaha_pic_sept_2015.jpg (53KB, 586x800px) Image search: [Google]
blaha_pic_sept_2015.jpg
53KB, 586x800px
>>
nothing about him is actually him. it's all delusion and acting
>>
>>38614619
innnerr cidyyyyyy
>>
>>38614661
are you jason blaha?
>>
>>38614661
Please provide exampled of solid advice that is not:
1) common fucking sense
2) plagiarized content
>>
>>38614661
It's not his advice though. He's a notorious plagiarist that just regurgitates articles from well known sites. When he's not doing that he name drops for jasmine rice buck.
>>
He's scared of pretty much every successful YouTube fitness personality. He's just another internet manchild with a camera.
>>
>>38614619
He puts out 7-8 videos a day between his 2 channels. Who does this? Definition of quantity over quality.
He's a serious piece of dog shit.
>>
You better not be a fucking PAWG! You better be stone cold killer!
>>
>>38614742
If it helps, I've turned bulk cooking into a party by itself which makes the whole process a thousand times more enjoyable. Every Saturday is my cheat day where I drink like a sailor and plan out how I'm going to cook and prep a weeks worth of meals, all while eating whatever I want that day. Fast forward a few weeks into it and other people come over to do the same thing so we end up making diet plan meals and pregaming for going to the bar by the time we're done.

I'd highly recommend it; having actual friends doing fitness-lifestyle relating things with you makes it not feel so... Lonely.
>>
>>38620884
When I hear that FOOP that crack of the round over my head I dont even flinch. I havent fucking flinched from that shit in over 20 years
>>
>>38617392

A concealed handgun license is required to open carry in TX.
You're thinking of the dipshits in Kansas.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fus0v-mXs_0
>>
File: BlahaCNN1.jpg (705KB, 1913x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BlahaCNN1.jpg
705KB, 1913x1080px
>>
File: BlahaSteroids.jpg (285KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BlahaSteroids.jpg
285KB, 640x480px
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.