[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you on a cut, what do you eat on a daily basis? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1473104168068.jpg (154KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1473104168068.jpg
154KB, 1080x1349px
Those of you on a cut, what do you eat on a daily basis? Would you mind sharing your "meal plan"?
>>
i eat everything that fits my macros.
you can eat pizza everyday and still lose fat, its all about how much you eat.
>>
I'm trying to do a keto diet because low cal has left me with a plateau. I was eating ~1800 calories which is 500 less than TDEE. Since I've started keto maybe 2 weeks ago I've lost about 8 lbs. Most of it is probably water weight, but still. I'm not really sure how often I'm supposed to "refeed" on carbs though.

Right! Diet.
Ham Slices x4
Pepperjack cheese x4
Scoop of Protein x2
8oz chicken
2 cups mixed veggies
1 protein bar

All of that totals to about 20 net carbs and ~1350 calories.
>>
File: meal.png (113KB, 1502x1453px) Image search: [Google]
meal.png
113KB, 1502x1453px
>>38614036
I eat around 2300kcal (800-1000kcal deficit), pic related, instead of the cheeseburger I would normally eat some lean meat and vegetables with butter.
>>
>>38614079
pic for reference
>>
>>38614036
There is no use me telling you everything i eat when you don't weigh the same as me or do the same amount of exercise.
>>
I am thinking of changing my cut. Could I go full liquid besides dinner? I was thinking a big shake in the morning with 2 scoop, a banana, oats and water. 1 or 2 scoop during the day. Then dinner at night. What are the problems with this?
>>
>>38614204
There's technically nothing wrong with this as long as you're getting your macros.
>>
I am literally eating frozen pizza , couple of eggs and protein shake everyday, frozen pizza tastes better than chicken breasts and takes no effort to cook.
>>
>>38614036
What's with girls doing this stupid ass pose with their one foot arched like that? you look like a fucking retard.
>>
I only ask because I want to see the variety, I don't want to have to eat brown rice, broccoli and chicken everyday day. When you guys say macros do you mean protein carbs and fat?
>>
>>38614070
>i eat everything that fits my macros.
>you can eat pizza everyday and still lose fat, its all about how much you eat.

>>38614079
>Scoop of Protein x2
>1 protein bar

>>38614092
>lean meat
>and butter

>>38614204
>Could I go full liquid besides dinner? I was thinking a big shake in the morning with 2 scoop, a banana, oats and water. 1 or 2 scoop during the day.
>>38614216
>nothing wrong with this as long as you're getting your macros.

>>38614036
see OP, sometimes i wonder how this much stupidity survived in our genes. then i wonder if hitler was right

as for cutting, follow your common sense. i mean, if you have it
>>
File: Keto-Rash-1.jpg (104KB, 900x537px) Image search: [Google]
Keto-Rash-1.jpg
104KB, 900x537px
Cutting with keto works fucking wonders on me, but I get the keto rash 3 days into it and I hate it. It goes away in a day or two after starting with carbs again so I don't mind it that much.
>>
>>38614307

>thinking keto rash is bullshit
>google it

fucking hell lads. Why would anyone do keto.
>>
Why does she stand like that? Is she about to throw a roundhouse with no pantries on?
>>
Breakfast:
Scoop of protein
6oz of low fat milk
2 hard boiled eggs
Total cal: ~350

Lunch:
Salad with sardine
Total cal: ~110

Dinner
350-450g chicken breast
Yoghurt
Frozen/fresh veggies
Total cal: ~700-900

Snack:
Banana/protein scoop + 6oz milk
Total cal: ~200

I try to avg 1500-1600 cals a day and I've been losing weight pretty consistently. Make sure to weight your food, count your cals, and to get your protein requirements for the day.
>>
I have 4 meals a day, I'm naturally stocky and have a slow metabolism so I find it helps, I go gym in the mornings and run in the evenings on training days so I structure my meals around that, I am for around 120g protein and around 1800kcal a day.

>breakfast - pre gym meal
2 chicken fillets (400kcal 45g protein)

>lunch - post gym meal
2 scoops Protein shake (300kcal 60g protein)

>pre-running meal
Pasta pot (300kcal)

>post running meal
Whatever I want (800kcal to spare)

I've lost about 40lbs of fat since I started in March this year, I eat out on Sunday's and usually go up to about 2500 for that one day, I rest on Wednesdays and Sunday, the most important thing was to cut out junk food, snacks, sauces and fizzy drinks, I'm here for a couple hours if you have any questions.
>>
>>38614070
CHAD eats PIZZA etc.
>>
File: 1437837530036.png (37KB, 807x662px) Image search: [Google]
1437837530036.png
37KB, 807x662px
>Breakfast
Bagel w/ butter, 350 cals

>Lunch
Small dry salad, 150 cals

>Dinner
Chicken breast, veggies, and some greek yogurt, 600 cals

>Snacks throughout the day
Edamame, extra bit of yogurt before bed

Drink 130oz of water a day
>>
File: Screenshot_20160826-200115.jpg (489KB, 1440x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160826-200115.jpg
489KB, 1440x1492px
>>38614036
>Those of you on a cut, what do you eat on a daily basis? Would you mind sharing your "meal plan"?

Pic related, comes in about 1800
>>
Morning: 250g cottage cheese
Dinner: 100g tuna & apple
Supper: Chicken breast, vegetables, and some apples or beans for carbs.

I'm not really counting calories everyday but the entire set up should be around 1500, accounting coffee with sugar and all.
>>
On work days:

Breakfast -
- Scoop of rice/pea protein with water
- 2 Bananas over the course of the morning
- coffee

Lunch -
- whatever the fuck I feel like, just keep the portions small

Dinner -
- scoop of rice/pea protein with milk
- Whole head of steamed broccoli
- handful of steamed green beans
- couple hundred grams of fish
- 3 to 5 eggs, depending on how hungry I am

Post dinner -
- swig of apple cider vinegar (extremely good shit for gut biology)

On days off:

Breakfast -
- cereal
- coffee

Lunch -
- big fees of Chicken/lamb/pork in some sort of marinade
- head of broccoli
- handful of green beans

Dinner -
- a little something if I'm still hungry, I don't work out on weekends, so just whatever is kicking about, maybe go out for dinner, no stress

So as you can see, you lose weight by simply eating less, you don't need to worry about eating plain chicken breast like a fucking retard
>>
>>38614204
Firstly Diarrhea

Then after some time nutrition deficits which will see your performance and mood drop, in conjunction with a myriad of other minor niggles appearing.

If you persist beyond there you will develop kidney issues.

Thid, in conjunction with your rapidly progressing malnutrition will lead to hospitalisation
>>
whatever i want as long as i hit enough protein and keep carbs on the higher side

that's easy when you're 6'3" manmore though, your bulk is my cut
>>
Breakfast:
>2 eggs
>black coffee, sometimes with splenda & heavy cream

Lunch
>4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
>1/2 roma tomato
>4 oz. broccoli
>1 oz. cheese

Daily snacks
>peanuts
>pumpkin seeds
>protein isolate shake

Dinner (usually split into 2 instances)
>1-2 sausage links or chorizo
>4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
>Cottage cheese
>Peanut butter
>Celery

I'll sometimes add the following as a snack or into dinner:
>avocado
>tuna
>pork rinds
>bacon
>mushrooms
>onion
>zucchini squash
>>
Really curious, and hopefully I'm early enough in the thread for this to get a decent response:

Have any of you /fit/izens tried sustaining yourself on Soylent? (https://www.soylent.com/)
I would think you could add some whey to it to keep your protein high enough, but I've been intrigued by it for the past 5 years while being too pussy to actually try it.
>>
I eat fruit (mostly berries), plain natural yoghurt, light milk, protein powder, eggs, bunch of veges, dark (90%+) chocolate and sometimes oats, beans, rice, lentils and peanut butter. Poor college vege gains senpai
Nothing against IIFYM but personally eating clean makes me feel 10x better.
>>
>>38616061
5'10 Div I 400m runner training 5-6x/week on top of lifting. I'll see your bulk and raise you my maintenance
>>
>Breakfast
Either oats and pb or a banana and pb

>After gym
Whey shake and some cottage cheese or a Whey shake and a banana (depending on if I had one for breakfast or not)

>Lunch
2 eggs scrambled, or an egg white omelette with spinach if I have liquid whites

>Dinner
Chicken Breast typically, and some broccoli

I'm cutting at 1200 calories and eat all of this in a day, without going over (actually under most days)
>>
>>38616339
what's your PR lad
>>
>>38616273
I tried it but lack the discipline (self-hate). Just remember to get chewing gum to exercise your jaw (not kidding).

It doesn't really taste that bad. I added protein powder and it was fine. Hit all the macros including the extra protein for lifters.
>>
>>38614036
If lifting day:

>bfast: 3 eggs, banana
>pwo: protein shake
>lunch: chicken breast, pita bread on leg day/veggies on arm day. some bbq sauce
>pm snack: almonds and fruit
>dinner: small serving of whatever I want, as long as I'm within calories and going to hit my protein goal
>8pm: protein shake, fiber one brownie

I can usually get ~700 under tdee (3200) with this pretty easily
>>
>>38614036
less than i use
>>
File: 1473252308882.jpg (4KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1473252308882.jpg
4KB, 125x108px
>>38614307
>keto rash

Fuck, I'm doing keto now and I haven't heard about this.
>>
My TDEE is roughly 2000 cals so i eat somewhere between 1500-1700 cals a day

Breakfast:
>200g milk
>200g oats
>2-3 eggs

Breakfast alone has 800cals

Lunch

>200g of chicken breast or fish
>200g of vegetables

Dinner: nothing,or if i have some calories remaining i eat some ice cream.
>>
>>38614070
1200 cal of pizza = 1200 cal of tuna/etc.

1lb of gold = 1lb of feathers

this guy is right.
>>
>brekky
3 (whole)egg scramble/omelette
2 whole grain rye crackers
<tsp olive oil
coffee (generally not black but not drowned in cream either)

>midday/afternoon
another cup of coffee
small handful of nuts/seeds
veggies on veggies on veggies
usually chop up a bunch of shit (bell peppers, onion, mushroom, spinach, carrot, celery, beans etc) add some cooked white fish and some vinegar/seasoning (make ~4 days worth at a time)

>sometime before working out when/if i feel hungry
apple or orange or some other fruit, with nonfat plain greek yogurt if im like extra hungry or want brotein

>postworkout
whey + milk

>dinner
try to eat something with meat, dont really worry too much about dinner, avoid eating too many carbs/grains though

>if im feeling like a fatass
some icecream
>>
>>38616936
Overall pathetic, and no way that breakfast is 800
>>
>>38616273
its overpriced bollocks
>>
>>38616955
>Everything that fits his macros.
He never said anything about only pizza

IIFYM master race
>>
>>38614307
been doing keto off and on for ~2 years, never had any of that.
>tfw when keto has worked really well, and any other type of cutting just sounds absurdly stupid and unpleasant.
>>
>>38616955
i'm the guy you are reffering to
i make my own pizza at home and you can just put the tuna on top of the pizza. it's delicious and as long as you don't eat it everyday i don't see a problem.
>>
>>38617051

It does its job,though.
>>
>>38614070

I've never seen someone who looks decent espouse IIFYM, it's always some reddit fag that looks like pasty dogshit. I'm not saying that's you necessarily, but if they exist I've never heard of them.
>>
>>38614036
breakfast 4 eggs, butter, salt

protein shake, 200 cals

chicken salad

protein shake

egg salad (eggs in spinach, oil, garlic powder)

protein shake

all in all 1800 cals. 16 oz water with each meal. the shakes help give protein every 2.5 hours plus help to keep from 'starving' between meals. plus the amount of spinach for each salad helps make the meal feel larger
>>
>>38618530
He's not saying its a good idea, just that you will lose weight as long as calories in is lower than calories out, which is completely true.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>38614036
>dieting, not cutting, just trying to not be so chubby
>2nd week
>tfw had my food for the day
>tfw ~1000 kcal intake
>tfw burnt ~500 kcal running
>tfw 6 foot 3 205 lbs
>tfw desperately trying to not go crazy and run down to the 24/7 corner shop and buy a tub of icecream and a squeezy bottle of golden syrup
>>
>>38614036
Breakfast: Protein shake with creatine
Lunch: 2 x Chicken tit sammiches on wholemeal bread with ketchup. 400g of strawberries
Dinner: Chicken, rice and brockly
Post workout: Protein shake with creatine and a banana.

2000 cals, 200g of protein.

Macros are roughly 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat and tracked on myfitnesspal.
>>
>>38614036
Six real sugar pepsis and 3 oz of beef jerky
>>
File: 1463070727709.png (200KB, 405x427px) Image search: [Google]
1463070727709.png
200KB, 405x427px
>>38619407
Was the same height and weight. Just realize all those sugars and 'comfort' foods are temporary highs while being fit is everlasting Anon :^)
>>
>>38614788
nigger thats like less than 80g of protein what are you doing?
>>
>>38619676
>thinking there are any returns after ~100 proton for someone of normal weight

He fell for the meme
>>
>>38616955
Aye, but gold is heavier than feathers.
>>
Here is what I eat:

Breakfast:
>1 big coffee with low fat milk (I am a pussy and can't stand Black coffee or almond milk or shit like this)
>1 Banana
>5 Mini Rice Cookies
~250 cal

Snack:
30g walnuts
~190 cal

Lunch:
>Chick Pea Curry (so basically Chick Peas with selfmade tomato sauce)
~200 cals

Snack:
>1 medium sized apple
>again coffee with low fat milk
~150 cals

Diner:
>Protein Bread with 1 slized Egg on it
>150g Skyr
>vegetables... a lot of them mostly cucumbers and bell peppers
~300 cals

I vary my plan from week to week but thats what I have for this week. I am pretty statisfied with it and nearly never feel hungry.
>>
>>38614277
pretty sure its some creepy "photographer" telling them how to pose anon
>>
>>38616339
6'2 competing pro swimmer (freestyle 200m), train everyday on top of lifting. I'll see your maintenance and raise you my cut
>>
>>38614036
Is that Holly Michaels?
>>
>cutting for months
>body leaning out really well
>except fat thighs
>that stays PHAT no matter how much weight I lose
>keep cutting in hope it'll eventually go but just start looking stringy in other places while fat still stays there
>have to stop cutting or I'll lose all my strength and muscle
>have to keep the stubborn fat

FUCK MY LIFE, what do I do?
>>
>see OP image
>ctrl+F sauce
>3 results
>they are all about literal sauces

disappoint
>>
>>38614036
Most days
Breakfast: Black coffee and water
Lunch: 50g oatmeal mixed with half an avocado, 80g yogurt, 10g honey, 50g coconut water, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Dinner: Rice, chicken or fish, liver twice a week, couple servings of veg, fermentted soy beans and typically a piece of fruit or two
>>
Breakfast
>1 egg white, 1 whole egg, cup of roasted potatoes with peppers and onions

Lunch
>Leftovers from Dinner the night before
OR
>Chipotle Chicken Bowl with 1/2 Scoop of Brown Rice, Fajita Vegetables, Tomato Salsa and Lettuce (Chipotle rewards program has suckered me in)

Preworkout
>Half pita with 2 Tsp Hummus

Dinner
>Grilled Chicken with peppers and onions on top of Shirataki noodles

This has been my routine for a month so far. Cutting at 1500 cal
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.