[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros help, a girl I knew a long time ago is asking me out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (17KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 208x242px
Bros help, a girl I knew a long time ago is asking me out to dinner, but I already have a gf that I love.
Do I just tell her my girlfriend wouldn't let me?
>>
>>38611699
what the fuck dont tell her, just bang her and leave
>>
>>38611699
You need to get your gf to skype this girl and tell her. Otherwise it will be really awkward for you. This way you can go in another room while she calls.
>>
>>38611699
>Girlfriend wouldn't let me

What are you, a cuck? Just be an adult and be like, "I appreciate the offer, but I don't think the current bitch I'm fucking would be cool with me continuing to fuck her if I was having dinner with other women."

Or just bitch out, lie and say you're busy that night living your fairy tale existence with your disney fucking princess.

To save face, if you care to, say you're down to meet up for coffee to catch up or something innocent like that. Then just fingerblast her in the parking lot
>>
File: image.png (850KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
850KB, 1440x810px
Op here, I live in a semi small city, If I were to grab coffee and one person saw, I'd be in shit creek. Can I get some advice from non-tfwnogf's?
>>
>>38611814
the guy above you posted a pretty good fucking answer

you should tell her straight up before it gets weird that its a purely platonic dinner. Either straight friendzone her or change it to a lunch date you faggot.

Does she like you? Do you like her? you left out a lot of shit you worthless faggot
>>
lol that millenials have so much trouble with expressing themselves, this generation is fucked

"hi <> i appreciate the offer but I don't think it would be appropriate and i don't want to hurt my girlfriend's feelings"

the girl will say i understand and goodbye, or she'll flip out and get defensive, in which case she was a manipulative cunt to begin with and you dodged a bullet anyway.
>>
>>38611814
Then stop being a bitch and just say no? Literally what do you want? You already have a girl, why do you want another? And if getting coffee together is too much of a goddamn risk, then you have no other option.

Learn to say no you dumbfuck. Jesus Christ, no wonder you're so afraid of your girlfriend. She must be terrifying if she was able to rip out your spine.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 500x701px
>>38611837
As a sophmore in college, I haven't seen her since 2nd fucking grade. Iv'e been told by a friend that she still has some sort of crush on me.

Honestly I'd like to see her again, but it sounds like she can get obsessive too fast.
>>
>>38611699
Figure out who you are.

Are you okay with fucking on the side (assuming you and your gf aren't open)? If you are then man up and fuck her.

Are you the type to put your gf's feelings before getting some pussy? Then man up and friend zone the other bitch.

This isn't hard.
>>
>>38611883
The amount of dumb in this post is off the rails.

Last time you saw her was in 2nd grade...and you think she has some sort of fucking crush on you? After how many fucking years? Back when tying your shoes was a fucking achievement.

Do us all a favor and punch yourself in the dick right now for literally typing that out and not understanding how stupid that is.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 221x246px
>>38611978
I'm being honest here, we just started a fraction of a fraction of small talk "hey how's it going" before she jumped the gun and asked me for dinner some time.

I'm not some Chad, when this happens to someone who browses a Cartheginian vaping board, you just know she likes you.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 412x430px
She just replied after all this waiting as
"Does that mean a yes yayy!"
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
OP, last update I think, I just told her that my girlfriend probably wouldn't see things the same way I do, we could get coffee to catch up.
>>
>>38612038
And I'm being honest here, we've given you all your options.

From what you've said, any sort of activity with this new chick risks compromising your current situation. If you're happy, don't risk it. Decline.

If you're not happy, and don't really care about your current girl; accept and see where things go.

If you don't give a shit, decline and go out under less suspicious circumstances so you have deniability if things don't pan out AND you get caught.

That it. That's all you got.

If you want a rationale for an answer, I vote option 3. If your girl is so insecure that catching up with an 'old friend' shatters the foundation of your relationship IMO it wasn't built to last anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.