[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a strong athletic man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: philippines.jpg (63KB, 750x533px) Image search: [Google]
philippines.jpg
63KB, 750x533px
How do I get a body like pic related that is endurant, lots of strenght and at the same time big? I am tired of training mindlesly, without any goals. Been training for 3 years and didn't even gain 1lbs but I became substantially stronger and endurant.

Some programs suggestions where I gain lots of mass/strenght while still making some cardio gains? Meal plans going along this program?
>>
Eat at a slight surplus, do cardio (I suggest HIIT), and keep lifting weights, do a strength program
>>
>>38608540
>Been training for 3 years and didn't even gain 1lbs
are you retarded?
>>
dont beliebe you...if youre counting calories and going to the goym, there should not be any issues unless youre a genetic defect.
>>
>>38608540
SS+Clean eating
>>
>>38608661
Yes. 5'9 163lbs at 14% bf. Can bench 185lbs×5, 15 strict pull ups, 2plate squat. But I just don't know what to eat and how to train. I eat lots and lots of carbs (bread, pasta, potatoes...), cheese and meat but I can't gain weight.

>>38608650
I train at a track and field club. I am going mostly HIT and also some cycling. I hit a dead end. I don't really want to quit my track and field club because I owe the coach a lot (saved my life) and even though I made no gains, I am doing very well at my job and I am among the last one natty. I thought of doing rugb or boxing
>>
File: 20160906_184429.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160906_184429.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>38608684
I never counted my calories. Always eye balled my food, eat protein every meal and never eat junk food, with the exception of Subway

>pic related that's me
>>
>>38608540
>>38608661
typical fuckarounditis
>>
File: 1448572934263.jpg (46KB, 524x484px) Image search: [Google]
1448572934263.jpg
46KB, 524x484px
>>38608774
I barely gained 2lbs in 2 months of training but was still making significant strength gains.
I thought I was eating enough but when I actually started counting calories it turned out I was eating ~500 Calories less than I though per day.
Start counting calories bro.
>>
>>38608871
Do you have a suggestion what to eat? I just don't know, I usually eat 6-7 eggs with bacon and bread for breakfast, pasta and chicken for diner, some nuts, fruits and a lot of cheese by super. Any good meal plan?
>>
CrossFit + roids

look up the top CF guys and do what they do (protip: they don't do the WOTD much and they lie about not doing drugs)

you could also try looking at Strongman competitors that actually had endurance like pic related
>>
>>38608540
>Been training for 3 years and didn't even gain 1lbs

ITT OP's that don't understand:

1) Gaining weight is a function of eating more calories than the body burns so that the body stores the excess energy that is consumed;

AND

2) That strength training helps encourage the storage of said energy in the form of (some) muscle growth, through protein synthesis, and not (virtually entirely as) just fat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.