[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multivitamins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_10067-images283785420.jpg (32KB, 764x401px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10067-images283785420.jpg
32KB, 764x401px
Are they a meme? What is /fit/s consensus?
>>
the evidence is conflicting, but that's to be expected. it's almost impossible to prove anything regarding multis.
>>
>>38608507
I take ZMA for sleep and recovery gains
>>
>>38608507

Take one after you've taken a bunch of x and n2o so you dont fuck up your brain from b12 deficiency
>>
Complete meme. Unless your diet is absolute garbage and I truly mean absolute garbage, you won't get any benefit from it. Your body has trouble absorbing all that shit at once anyway because bioscience shit I read.

Very few people have a vitamin/mineral deficiency of any concern. If you want something like this, get a green superfood powder mix. It's made from real food and has a ton of phytonutrients which you could actually use.
>>
>>38608644
Youd be surprised how many whites have vitamin D defficiency
And vitamin D is crucial for bones, testosterone
>>
>>38608644

Calling broscience bioscience doesn't make it any more legit bro
>>
>>38608687
>how many whites have vitamin D defficiency
I think you mean Nignogs.
Whites aren't protected from the sun, we get the full spectrum and its stimulation on creating Vitamin D in the body.
Nigajigs hardly absorb any sunlight.

>>38608507
Very few vitamins can be absorbed outside food sources.
Foods that are fortified with other foods have a slight increase to vitamin absorption, but it's still minimal compared to eating an actual food source with said vitamin.

The reason for this is you have an UT at any given moment for vitamin absorption.
Food takes time to digest, giving you time to absorb a little bit of vitamin for long periods.

The vitamin you ate will either be passed through the colon entirely or pissed.
>>
>>38608783
>The reason for this is you have an UT at any given moment for vitamin absorption.
>Food takes time to digest, giving you time to absorb a little bit of vitamin for long periods.

>>38608730
>>38608644
This was the broscience I referenced
>>
>>38608783
Why turn racist, bro?
>>
I've never seen anything claiming that they're harmful and it takes all of 0.5 seconds to swallow a multi and a Vitamin C pill in the morning after brushing my teeth. So why not?
>>
I don't think you need it unless your diet lacks vitamins. It's a good way to get vitamins (obviously) but isn't necessary.
>>
>>38608880
Ever hear from my buddy Johnny Hopkins? Yeah. They can be harmful.

http://hub.jhu.edu/2013/12/17/vitamins-might-be-harmful/

Don't take them. Waste of money and effort. Complete meme.
>>
>>38608880
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin
You can overdose vitamins. Perhaps start counting.
>>
>>38610200
>might
>>38610312
then dont overdose on them fucktard, its not that hard
>>
>>38608507
>Are you cutting pretty hard or intermittent fasting?
If yes, then ya multi-vits are a staple, probably as important as protein supplementation. If no, then meh, not really necessary.
>>
A daily multi won't cause harm, plus the placebo effect is an added benefit
>>
>>38608507
The way I've heard it described is if you have a good diet you really have no need for them
>>
Punch your typical meal into a program like Chron-o-meter, see if you have any major deficits in your micros, and then either adjust your diet or pop a pill.

I live in buttfuck, Northern Ontario where the sun is but a dream and the vegetables fucking suck, so I've been using a multivitamin.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.