[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tinda.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tinda.png
7KB, 400x400px
Can we get a Tinder thread going? I'm at work so I don't have anything to contribute really apart from OC.

Just had my first match on Tinder, wat do guys?

Also to keep it /fit/ related, how have you found Tinder improved since getting /fit/, do you have any shirtless pics on there?
>>
Step one: be handsome
Step two: don't be ugly

There you go, enjoy the rancid tinder pissy
>>
>>38605842
Women like pics that exhibit your personality. Pics of you doing something. Something that exhibits that you're not a total fucking autist. That being said, show off your gains as much as possible in the pictures without seeming desperate
>>
>>38605868
I put up a pic of me in a boxing match looking ripped. It shows I'm not an autist and it was a good way to show off my abs.

>>38605856
It's been 8 months in cocoon mode Famalam, I need some rancid pussy.
>>
>>38605889
You're going to make it, brah
>>
>>38605889
Chicks love a guy that does boxing because it exemplifies they can take a beating. Similar to the beating you're going to take when you walk in on your gf and Chad Thundercock
>>
>>38605842
>Move to new country
>Get a fuckton of mires
>Since most Brits look like shit with their red skin, lack of strong jaws and gay haircuts among them I have it easy mode
>Want to make a tinder to meet some people and have fun
>No photos and nobody to take them for me since I'm here alone

Only type of pictures I can take are selfies but honestly that ain't the look I wanna put out to the world.
Help bros
>>
>>38606136
Hire a prostitute and have her take photos of you
>>
>>38605842
>Just had my first match on Tinder, wat do guys?
Write her, don't overthink it. And don't be surprised if she doesn't respond, only like half of them actually respond in my experience. Nobody know why they do the things they do, waste of energy to dwell on it. :^)
>>
>>38605868

>Pics of you doing something
>That being said, show off your gains as much as possible

Two words: rock climbing.

I've been having a blast this whole summer by just putting up some photos of me either climbing or packing up gear. No bio, no description whatsoever, and girls just kept falling for it. Add to that the fact that I'm strategically close to a seaside resort, and you may begin to understand why I love Tinder so much.
>>
is it a bad idea to ask someone I met on tinder (but we stopped talking) for a dentist that speaks English in the non English speaking country we both live in

Would it be cringe considering he was the one that stopped talking to me?
>>
And being fit doesn't have that much of an effect as far as I can tell. Also face is vastly more important than height and frame.
>>
>>38606000
oh fucking kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.