[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are those face exercises treating you /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jawline.png (570KB, 1464x734px) Image search: [Google]
jawline.png
570KB, 1464x734px
how are those face exercises treating you /fit/?
>>
that's not a progress pic that's just a dude pulling his tongue to the back of his mouth
>>
I like pull and massage my lower jaw with my hands and quietly whisper "grow, grow, grow".
>>
>>38605746
am that dude can confirm
>>
>>38605746
this. and the pictures are reversed from the last thread. somehow, this fucker made his jaw drop when he put his tongue against his palate and didnt know what was going on.
>>
>>38605746
This. Stop trying to give jawlets hope
>>
>>38605720

They worked for me.

No telling secrets though.
>>
>>38605746
that makes no sense

in the left pic, his tongue is all at the back of his mouth in his throat and its causing that protrusion of the neck

in the right he it pressing it up and forward
>>
>disocver mike mew
>his methods work, face drastically improves and breathing problems subside
>everyone starts treating me better without realizing it, men included
i would gladly trade all my strength gains for more facial gains
>>
>>38605746
>>38605770
>>38605779
>>38605799
>>38605811
>>38605837
fags
>>38605974
if i knew about face gains in the beginning id have spent so much time on it
>>
>>38605997
>fags
Hey, just because I spend a lot of time on a Cambodian ox cart repair forum looking at pictures of shirtless men doesn't mean I'm gay!
>>
>>38605746
Pulling back or pushing the back of his tongue up against the palate?
>>
>>38605997
i cant stop thinking about how much better my highschool experience would have been if i had started earlier, i started in gr.12 and by the end i was the most loved person in my school. they think its because i was cool, when in reality its because we subconsciously put more value on attractive people. no one thought that the toughest and arguably most popular kid was a kissless virgin, but deep inside im still just the disgusting kid with adenoid facial structure
>>
>>38606053
Kek. Are you me? I was a fat KV in HS, then I lost weight and started working out. Luckily, I had a decent face to begin with, so once I entered Uni and started to act confident, I got laid a lot. People I still talk to from HS think I'm a Chad now, but in reality, I'm still sperg. Just a better looking sperg.
>>
>>38606533
i was never fat but i was really socially awkward because i went from a really fucked up public elementary to a snobby catholic one. i started working out and learned to be social in high school so i went from a ghost to a normal guy. i didnt get respected until i became that guy that you shouldn't fuck with because i proved with my actions that im not afraid to die. improving my facial aesthetics is what made me truly become a figure in my school however in combination with everything else. i had chances for girls but i turned them down for my oneitis that im still pursuing and might finally have a chance with. so im not really you but we're still scared spergs deep down who are really good at faking it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.