[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on steroids? Have a friend thinking of taking small doses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cdy94Xe.jpg (160KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cdy94Xe.jpg
160KB, 720x540px
Opinions on steroids? Have a friend thinking of taking small doses.
>>
If you live someplace where they're legal and tested and sold by a proper authority as well you are comfortable with regular doctor visits and have lots of disposable income, I'd strongly consider it.

Ordering illegal shit off the internet from a shady source and having questionable healthcare and are a poorfag? Fuck no. And you won't impress or fool anybody by pretending, either.
>>
>>38605247
At least, nobody worth impressing, that is.
>>
>>38605172
Steroids are magic. I did a beginner cycle and gained 30lbs in 4 months. Recovery is stupid quick, you could lift twice a day if you chose to. I was squatting heavy 4 days a week and deadlifting heavy 3 days. Gym only 5 days a week, I'm sure I couldve gotten bigger if I went more.
>>
>>38605586
How big doses? What steroid? Were there any health complications? And what did your friends think about it?
>>
>>38605172
Steroids is a cool guy. Eh lifts weights and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
I'm 19 in 2 weeks and I really just want to hop on just one cycle and see where it takes me, but I'm prince of the manlets right now and don't want to risk losing any growth I might get.
>>
>>38605743

TAKE GLUTAINE 4 TIMES A DAY, IT WLL INCREASE YOUR HGH LEVELS SIGNIFICANTLY.
>>
I roided when I was 19 and got a gf mid cycle cause of the gains. I quit lifting for a year and my sex drive recovered fully after a month of stopping. Testosterone makes you horny all day I could fuck for hours straight.
>>
Social media is one gigantic marketing tool. You think those subreddits aren't filled with marketers posing as average joes? You think your cartoon imageboard is a safe haven?

Social media is an exponentially more effective advertisement because you can pay people very little and get far better advertisement than an ad banner or a commercial because people believe they're being given good advice.

Just look at how rampant social media advertising is with amazon reviews. There are thousands of utterly shit products with thousands of nearly flawless reviews.

We need to start being far more critical of imposters. Normal human beings don't spend time telling other people about how great steroids are. Common sense should tell you there's something very wrong with getting critical medical advice frkm randoms off the internet.
>>
>>38605776
Are you memeing me?
>>
>>38605664
500mg/wk test e for 20 weeks, 400mg tren E for about 6 weeks and then bumped it up to 600mg for 4 weeks while I cut. Then after that I cruised on 200mg/wk for another 3 months. Did blood work before and after, everything was fine (was only worried about liver mainly and that was fine). I PCTed properly when I came off and test levels stayed relatively the same. Didnt tell friends cuz thats illegal. I think they suspected it because they'd jokingly say "damn dude are u on steroids??"
>>
>>38605899
Normal people don't say how bad it is in that many words either. I bet your a schill for reassignment surgery
>>
>>38607424
literally what
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.