[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet-Lanklet wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maximum panem nonsense.jpg (48KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
maximum panem nonsense.jpg
48KB, 422x422px
To keep this blogpost fitness related, what's the best shoulder accessory you do, /fit/?

>Be new to gym 6 months ago
>The only people who do full-body workouts are me and the shortest guy in the gym; I'm 6'6 and he's 5'6
>We talk every time we meet about all sorts of shit
>He asks me how I got into lifting
>I tell him how I used to spend 16 hours a day playing wow and how I was a "fat midget fuck at 240 pounds and 5'7 while I was 14" and how I just lost weight through dieting and reached skellington mode 5 years later
>This escaped me without realizing, I see instantly that he's upset and regret hitting a nerve
>Apologize and he just plays it cool, but he switches his schedule around to avoid me
>2 months later I make decent gains, reach 1/2/1/3 (please kill me)
>He comes while I'm diddlying and accuses me of roids
>mfw
>I tell him I couldn't afford them even if I had the guts to take roids
>He starts mocking me and yelling in the gym, other people just look at us
>He realizes and calms down, gathers his stuff and leaves
>Before going out he yells out "Nice growth hormone gut, faggot" from the other side of the gym

And now that he mentioned it I just realized that when I put pressure on my core the top (like the first 2 pairs of abs) bulge out slightly and they go out almost as far as my pecs. Do I have acromegaly, /fit/? Have I unlocked cheat mode by getting free unlimited hgh?
>>
>>38602599
>letting a manlet shittalk you

Don't even post here til you've ran him down.
>>
>>38602662
It's not like I didn't shittalk back, I was kekking madly the whole time and just called him jelly for not getting any gains in 2 years (all of his lifts except for his squat and ohp were smaller than mine), which got him so mad I thought he was transforming into a tomato.

More interested in what the fuck is wrong with my belly since I never thought it was actually visible to other people and something that only I noticed. Is it just retarded ab development?
>>
>>38602599
I'm 5'3" and this guy is a total shitbag.

You apologised, and unless you had a superbad tone that made it sound like you didn't actually ment to apologise, you didn't do anything wrong, OP.

Fucking 6' approximators, man. They're just extra jelly of lanklets because they're so close to escaping the ranks of the manlets, but will never reach it. Just get over it like the rest of us, you dirtbags!
>>
I'm 6' how do I rank on the tierlist? legit question
>>
>>38602599
I am a manlet, my brofessor is 6'2" and he's jelly because i dont have to deadlift as far. Tallfags eternally btfo enjoy deadlifting to the moon while i comfortably make my 2 inch off floor gains
>>
>>38604157
I think you've surpassed king of manlets stage and are somewhere in the "almost there" section.
>>
File: ZOH0T.jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
ZOH0T.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
>>38604184
>>
File: 1473135790625.jpg (93KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1473135790625.jpg
93KB, 500x585px
Not sure how you held back your laughter, mad mad manlets are pretty funny desu.

Also any other 6'4" guys here who know the limit for natty lanklets around this height?
The only people I ever see around my height at the gym are either dyel-looking but strong or blatant roiders.
>>
>manlet-lanklet wars

Manlets
>airforce+ (majority of fighter pilots are manlets)
>navy+ (lanklets wont be able to fit any crew on their ships)
>tanks+ (implying lanklets could even fit in a tank and operate it properly without being uncomfortable as fuck)
>small-arm skirmishes = manlets are harder to hit (lankets = easy large targets)

Sorry boys, but manlets win this round.
>>
>>38604226
Mfw 5'10 living in Singapore
>>
"Lets post things that never happened" the thread.
>>
5'11" manlet here, unsure why anyone gives a shit about their height and don't just pick heavy things up and put them back down. Also, what the fuck gives? I can't believe this story, who cares what other people do with their physiques, natty or not?
>>
None of this ever happened, stop lying and stop making these trash threads.
>>
>>38602599

What does the last paragraph mean

Did you get an hgh script as a kid bc you were short or what

Also the whole post is kinda fit related even without the shoulder accessories part
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.