[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prepare your meals or just use what is in the fridge, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Do you prepare your meals or just use what is in the fridge, /fit/?
>>
I wish I was able to do that
>>
I usually just eat the same thing every night sometimes 2 things. Lunch I try to mix up because I just buy frozen meals that are semi decent.
>>
File: 1427411002358.jpg (73KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1427411002358.jpg
73KB, 360x359px
>>38601993
i eat all my meals out because i cant stand cooking and cleaning (^:
>>
>>38602027
are you rich?
>>
>>38602052
nope, im 19, i live with my dad, dont have to pay rent and work part time. most of my money goes to food and other things
>>
>>38601993
Prepare.

>breakfast
Quinoa porridge w/fruit/nut/seeds or
Sweet potato hash w/ poached eggs and salad or
Omlette
Or Fruit if I'm running late

>lunch
Mung or broccoli soup or
Curried egg sandwich or
Or Some oversized salad

>dinner
Seafood paella or
Vegetarian curry Or
Tuna potato rissoles and 3 veg
>>
>>38601993
This looks fucking amazing
>>
>>38601993
>waffles everyday
>that many berries everyday
>cured processed or canned meat everyday

Dial down the berries, mix up waffles with something else and get some fresh fucking meat.. I can see like what? Two serves?
>>
>>38602215
I bet you smell like shit.
>>
Usually a combo of both. I usually prepare a dinner and lunch for the next day and fill the rest of my calories with easy ready to eat shit like cottage cheese, fruit, protein shakes etc. I dispise cooking. R
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 712x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 712x850px
>>38601993
I just over cook my dinners
And eat them for lunch everyother day
So Monday's dinner is Wednesday's lunch ect
Days I forget lunch or went out to eat I pick up salad or grilled chicken from the deli/salad bar for 3-5$
Also fage +1 scoop+ flax seed every morning.
>>
>>38602312

Because I eat a Curried egg sandwich once every 3 weeks or because I eat seafood?
>>
File: meal.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
meal.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
I prep. Makes cutting so much more easy and makes me far less prone to cheating.

Been eating this lately for lunches.
>200g seasoned turkey/chicken
>couple handfuls of wholegrain rice with wholegrain english mustard mixed in
>olive oil soaked sundried tomatoes to finish it.

Tasty as fuck, been eating for weeks and still really enjoy it. The mustard with rice makes it so much better than plain, and adds basically 0 calories.
>>
>breakfast
A huge mug of coffee with one sugar. I don't really like eating much in the morning and this makes me feel pretty full and energised

>lunch
One sandwich with no butter. Because I'm skipping breakfast it means I can have a really filling sandwich, like peanut butter and jam.

>snack
if you call it that, I have two protein shakes spread across the day.

>dinner
Chicken, vegetables and noodles in a pot. Seasoned with a bunch of salt, pepper and whatever spices I feel like (ginger works really well)

>supper
who in their right mind eats supper?

So overall I hit my protein goals (through the shakes and the chicken), my fat goals (through the peanut butter) and my carb goals (through the bread and noodles) and it takes next to no time to prepare any of this.
>>
>>38601993
I only stock my fridge with rice, eggs, and chicken. I always lose about 30 pounds when I'm out on contract away from parents
>>
>>38601993
Are those nuts activated?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.