[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

diet soda/artificial sweetners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (2KB, 138x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 138x90px
Most soda uses aspartame, but how bad is it for you?

Does it really interfere with weight loss? I've heard all the speculation and rhetoric around it:

>it causes weight gain because some people will eat a double cheese burger and thing that the diet soda offsets it
...not really the fault of the soda itself. it's a behavorial/knoledge gap

>it causes weight gain because it tricks your brain into thinking you ate something sweet
i don't understand how that would work

>it causes cancer
there were studies done in the 80's but these weren't very well designed. they fed lab rats human sized doses on the stuff, as i remember reading.
>>
Why would you want to drink that garbage in the first place
>>
i lose weight when I drink soda with HFCS or table sugar in it.

I gain weight when I drink artificial sweetner soda.
>>
>>38599850
If you've been addicted to normal sodas for a while then these are a good transition before gradually giving them up completely.
>>
>>38599936
forget the diet sodas. just switch to seltzer water. the fizzy feeling was more than enough to get me over it.
>>
Supposedly your body creates insulin when it thinks that your ingesting sugar, the sugar isn't there so you have an excess insulin which turns into fat. This theory makes sense but I'm not sure just how badly this happens if it is true and I assume it would be a lot worse if you actually just consumed a sugary beverage instead, I enjoy diet sodas a lot, it's a lot easier to diet with them rather than just drinking water
>>
>>38600586
An enzyme turns into fat? Nice broscience.
>>
>>38600591
What I gather from what I read the insulin turns other food or calories in our body into fat, I'm not completely sure desu and I'm not even sure if it's proven
>>
>>38600609
This is really the only explenation that sounds right about why diet drinks are bad and I've only really taken it with a grain of salt
>>
The only reason why I wouldn't recommend them is due to the fact they'll bloat you.

I like have a flat stomach all day long (not just when I wake up) so this means drinking carbonated drinks is out of the question.
>>
>>38600609
Then don't give out false information if you yourself aren't sure how the process works.
>>
>>38600641
This so much. Also avoid too much sodium and big quantities of bread and beans. That shit always gets me bloated af.
>>
>>38600663
Seems we have a lot in common :)
>>
personally I prefer the taste over regular soda. No idea why.
I just want to know if it's actually harming my weight loss
>>
I can't say whether diet is any better or worse than regular soda, since I have never drunk regular but from my experience, it doesn't affect weight loss at all.
I do around 2-3 diet coke and rum cocktails every day (I do them light, around 60ml of rum to 0.5l of coke), I don't even calculate their calories or mark them down, yet my weight is dropping consistently.
Definitely causes some bloating, though, but anything carbonated does.
>>
>>38600586
this is bs man. wouldnt diabetics then have to be extremely careful about more than just food? If it applies to diet soda, then theoretically many other zero cal items could spike insulin. which would be very dangerous for diabetics
>>
>>38599850
This. You have to change your mindset to make it. I personally LOOOOVE sodas and miss them as hell but I REFUSE to give in and drink one even if it's sugar-free, because that teaches me that sodas are desirable. I have to unlearn that behaviour, learn to hate soda and love broccoli instead.
>>
>>38599173
You're basically playing a trick on your mind into thinking that it's getting some sugar, though of course, it's not.

It's something I've noticed: With diet soda (not diet drinks in general, just diet sodas it seems) I quickly start to crave junk food to go with it. In that sense, it's troubling if I'm trying to cut down on high calorie foods. I've had good results with the shit you mix into water though, you know those packets of flavored no calorie dust? That stuff. I put a couple packs in a gallon container and it lasts me a day or two. I always feel fine, and not like cheating.

Maybe the increased appetite has something to do with the carbonation, then. I don't know.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>38599173
When I was cutting, I would keep myself full by drinking 4 liters spread out through the day. Might give you a headache, but that's about it
>>
>>38599850
Caffeine
>>
>>38599850
i'm in deep in caffeine addiction and for mixing alcohol
>>
>>38599173
>Rinsing mouth with sugary drinks fools the body into thinking that lots of energy will come into it
>making sports people perform better

http://www.ergo-log.com/justtastecarbs.html

But since it doesnt get any sugar, they dont know what the long term effects could be. So its pretty potentially dangerous and spooky.
>>
Aspartame is possibly the most heavily-studied substance by the FDA. There is no evidence to suggest that it is bad for you.
>>
>>38603819
But its a thing of industry. Why should we care what industry puts out? We are not industry. The arguments for usage of this substance are something like

>well its cheaper for us to manifacture
>well it makes substance X in condition Y real easy to make

or some other derivatives of that.

The arguments for this substance are basically like this

>a dog tells to a cat
>"well cat, you see barking at the mail man is really healthy and normal, you should do it too"

So at a fundamental level, to me it doesnt matter even in the smallest bit of how they market it to be good or not good. There is no way in hell that I would ingest this substance, no matter what.

Because I have no reason to. The argument is not "Here are reasons why ingesting itsnt bad for you", the argument is "why should you ingest it in the first place?"

and there are zero reasons for it. For all I care, the industry can die and go fuck itself.
>>
>>38599173

there are only five fucking words in your picture and "aspartame free" are two of them
>>
>>38603876
The FDA is not the industry, ya dingus

Study after study has shown it to be safe and fine. Now, you can decide that you don't need it and abstain, but there's no reason to avoid it other than personal preference.
>>
>>38603915
but why should you consume it in the first place?
>>
>>38603923
I drink it for the caffeine content. I'd rather not ingest calories with it, so I drink diet soda
>>
>>38603958
So aspartame is caffeine?
>>
>>38603965
No, aspartame is a sweetener in a convenient caffeinated beverage. I could just drink black iced coffee, but that's a pain and tastes bad.
>>
>>38604010
So aspartame is not caffeine. Okay. What kind of macro is aspartame then? If its not a macro? What kind of benefit does it give to you?
>>
>>38604019
I'm not even going to try to understand what point you're trying to make
>>
>>38604032
Answer the question you filthy corporate snake shill.
>>
>>38604040
I'm not shilling anything. You can choose to avoid aspartame all you want. But there's no scientific evidence that abstinence is any healthier than indulgence
>>
>>38599173
>it causes weight gain because it tricks your brain into thinking you ate something sweet
>i don't understand how that would work
so its our fault you can't understand? why bother explaining it to you if you clearly just lack the mental fortitude to process the concept?
>>
>>38604070
Answer the question then. What kind of benefit is there?

Is it a macro? Does it bring other benefits?

Because it seems like there are no benefits. Thus why the fuck should I want to consume it? Why should anyone consume it?

its the same argument as

>corporate shill:"well I put grounded up rock into this food"
>sane person: "why?"
>CS:"Well its not like its harmful, you can choose not to consume it"
>SP:"but why?"
>CS:"le infinite repeat loop"

See people, a genuine corporate shill here. Reported. I hope you get banned.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 255x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 255x159px
You guys are fucking retarded

Learn2google. I can't wait to see all the dumb fuckers from fit die slowly from diabetes.
>>
>>38603104
increase in apetite is because the sweet receptors in your brain fire when you drink the artificial stuff, but your body never receives the input it would expect from consuming actual normal sugar. the lack of input confuses your body and that how you end up with unbalanced chemicals to compensate for the fucked up equation. our bodies aren't evolved to process this crap like this, it fucks with our natural systems
>>
>>38603819
>no evidence
thats just plain wrong. if you had said "nothing has been proven" you would've been right. or "the body of evidence isn't strong/big enough yet to be concrete" perhaps. but "no evidence"- youre just plain fucking stupid
>>
>>38599173
I guess diet soda is fine if you're drinking the recommended water throughout your day. You're just adding unecessary liquid calories that are absorbed faster by the body than food is.

Basically it's trash spectrum and not recommended in the slightest if you're looking to lose weight, because of the sugar content you are more likely to down a litre of that shit in one hour. Craving for sweets is pretty real man.
>>
>>38604085

don't get mad, y/n

have you ever been diagnosed with autism or a similar personality disorder
>>
>>38604010
>>38603958
having a nice latte is way better if you're looking for caffine. especially with whole milk and just a teaspoon of sugar so you get protein and it keeps you full and helps time release the energy. wayyyy better
>>
>>38603813

>diet drinks increase performance and increase caloric consumption

sounds like a 30c diet soda is all the preworkout you need
>>
>>38604129
You still have zero arguments FOR it. Seriously though, I hope everyone in this thread looks upon you and learns of the corporate shilling here for certain substances.
>>
>>38600685
gay
>>
>>38604129
>can't argue
>retorts with ad hominem

:^) ebin comeback comrade
>>
>>38604085
There are no benefits. There are no problems. If you want to taste something sweet without having to consume calories, then use it. If you don't, then don't.

Jesus Christ you're fucking autistic
>>
>>38604178
So then it's pointless and makes a weak minded person susceptible to actually drinking it in excess because of the high sugar content.

Be realistic how many obese people actually say no do soda drinks.
>>
>>38604147

>want to taste something sweet
>don't want calories

There's a for
>>
>>38604134
I'm a server in a restaurant. That's where I drink diet soda. I drink it because I want to quickly get some caffeine in me. Because I'm an employee, the soda is free. Because it's soda, I just stick my cup under the machine.

Jesus Christ you people really care a lot about why people consume things that have no pros nor cons
>>
>>38604200

>high sugar content

There's no sugar, are you retarded?
>>
>>38604147
And you have no arguments against it, so why do you give a shit whether anybody drinks it?
>>
>>38604200
There is no sugar. There's aspartame, which is a zero calorie artificial sweetener
>>
>>38604178
If there are no benefits, it doesnt matter if there are no problems. There are many substances that cause no problems for the body. Like cruched rock probably. It probably would just pass through the digestive tract without a problem...dont know for sure but its just an example...

yet there is no reason whatsoever to include it in food. Because its not food. Food should either be a macro, a mineral or some special substance like caffeine. That has a desired, positive effect.

Again, what kind of positive effect does it have for me? Why cant you shills just admit that its a corporate only thing? Are you so afraid that consumers dont share your interests at all and are more than willing to go away from you?

Because that is what I did for 3 years straight now. Every time a new product comes into the store, the first thing I do is to flip it over and go over the list of substances that are on the back.

If you, or your little chemfag buddies in the office think that you are so smart, by including some faggy chemical that saves you 5% in storage costs or something.

Well I aint buying that product. Its as simple as that. No matter what you put in tv, or how cleverly you design your package.

I havent bought that kind of crap for 3 years and I still am not going to buy that. I am also going to tell other people to not do the same as you can see here in this thread.

Why? Because fuck you.
>>
>>38604097
>sugar gives you diabetes
lmao
>>
>>38604223
>>38604242
Whether it's an artificial sweetener or not doesn't matter. It still mimics sugar and targets the same receptors as sugar would. It might as well be sugar.
>>
>>38604245

Crushed rocks dont taste nice
>>
>>38604202
the ergo link proves that there is an effect of tasting something sweet though.

And there are no long term studies dont by its effects in the long term.

So its a potential hazard, with no upsides.
>>
>>38604263

I guess sour candy might as well be a lemon.
>>
>>38604266

There's no long term studies for tonnes of shit.

Like the effects of hormones used to makes chickens bigger. Bet you still eat chicken though.
>>
>>38604274
It might as well be like a lemon. I hate lemons and sour candy equally. And I'm sure if someone likes a lemon they'll like sour candy as well and be more likely to finish a bag of sour candies in one sitting.
>>
>>38603104
Yeah same, diet soda turns me into an overeating gains monster, 3k+ calories becomes easy mode.
>>
>>38604285
I live in europe, the meat here isnt USA grade...

There where I can avoid risks I do so. I havent touched a soda in 3 years and more...no sugary snacks even...

Besides, thats just a sunken cost fallacy.
>>
>stop eating what i don't eat REEEEEEEEEEE

lmao
>>
>>38604266
>no long term studies
It's been around for 50 fucking years
>>
>>38604285
You're an Americuck, so it would make sense that you're incredibly complacent and subservient. Only in the USA will you find low grade, low quality meat that is banned from other developed countries like Canada and Europe.
>>
>>38604285
>>38604298
Illegal to use hormones on poultry in the US

Christ, do you people learn about nutrition from Joe Rogan's podcast?
>>
>>38604320
and have any beneficial studies come out in favor of it?
>>
>>38604263
Except it doesn't have the caloric/carbohydrate content of sugar, which is pretty much the only downside of sugar that I and non-autists care about
>>
>>38604347
If there are no pros nor cons, why do you care so much?

Why even eat anything when you can just drink glasses of soylent?
>>
>>38604332

Guess what I'm drinking a coke zero right now and you can't do shit about it faggot
>>
>>38604365
Because of the potential estrogen compounds inside of it. Meat eaters have 30% more test compared to vegetarians.

Again, if it has no benefits, then it has no reason for consumption. As on this planet there are many things that have no benefits for consumption. Millions of things even. Thus I do not consume them.
>>
>>38603798
>what is tea or coffee
>drinking vodka and coke like a 15 year old girl
>>
>>38604386

There's no benefit in this conversation for you.
>>
>>38604373
I wouldn't want to stop you from going extinct :)
>>
>>38604399
this conversation is not food you tard.
>>
>>38604386
>Again, if it has no benefits, then it has no reason for consumption

I would argue that if it has no downsides, then you have no reason not to consume

But then, I actually enjoy experiencing life
>>
>>38604404

Who cares if it's not food. There's not benefit. It's consuming your time.
>>
>>38604352
Well enjoy your corporately funded poison anon. I'll just drink my filtered water and vegetable juices for real nutrition.
>>
>>38599173
You shouldn't even be consuming cane sugar, and certainly not high fructose corn syrup or aspartame.

Only consume honey, maple syrup, fruits, figs, and dates.
>>
>>38604412
Then why dont you filter out poop from people, put artificial flavoring into it and then eat it up? No downsides to that.
>>
>>38604418

>water
>nutrition

?????

Nestle shill?
>>
>>38604418
What's it like to not believe in science?

How do you have internet access in your dirt-floored hovel? Do you believe it's brought to you by the Sky God, or from the spirits of your dead ancestors?
>>
>>38604437
>vegetable juices for nutrition
>filtered water
>reading comprehension
>common sense
>>
Candida feed off this shit and destroy your entire digestive tract. Have fun literally destroying your body. Look into the history of how the FDA approved aspartame, and then ask yourself why they had to resort to such methods.
>>
>>38604436
You mean sewage water recycling like they do in the UAE? Sure thing
>>
>>38604465

>incorrect syntax
>thinking I'm in the wrong

lmao
>>
>all this dumb corporate shilling
>all this dumb beast tier arguments of "well muh feel goodz"

Heresy. If I was a mod, the ban hammer would have fallen upon these shills, or extremely cucked-not-making-it faggets.
>>
>>38604460
It feels pretty great to be quite honest with you family.
How is that meaningless 9-5 slave wage working out for you?
>>
>>38604480
>not using your brain
>taking everything written literally
Kys
>>
>>38604483
It's fine. I love my work and get to spend my money on things I enjoy, rather than suckling at the tit of the welfare state like a child
>>
>>38604477
No I mean literal poop. Why dont you eat it? Poop from healthy people, when filtered out of its taste, but not its bacteria, is considered to be a probiotic.

So why dont you eat poo?

You could even drink pee and change the taste with "harmless" things like aspartame

Better yet, you could just go outside, take a scoop of sand, and eat it. Because why not? Apparently its probably not harmful.
>>
>>38599173
/fit/ and diet soda is like the Internett and cats
>>
>>38604503
Then by all means enjoy your small things in life as if they meant the world to you. It's all you'll ever have. :^)
Meanwhile I'll be raising cattle and building my house in 2 years. After that I'll enjoy an early retirement where all I'll do is give advice to failing companies from my future home office and go fishing when I'm bored.
>>
>>38604482
Sounds like the typical butthurt virgin mod you find on reddit
>>
>>38604508
If 50 years of studies have shown it to be safe, sure thing
>>
>>38604556

So are you a builder, farmer or consultant?

Or just lying on the internet?
>>
>>38604482
>if I were a mod, I'd ban people who disagree with me

>>>/reddit/
>>
Only down side to aspartame is that it releases insulin.
>>
>>38604574
I will be a farmer later on in my life. As of now I am a consultant.
Obviously I won't be building the house by myself. I'm not a carpenter or a plumber or an electrician.
Your vanity betrays your common sense.
>>
>>38604568
>its safe
>t.corporate shill

You are lucky that I havent delved into this topic so deeply. But I bet some anons have. I think that this industry is pretty disturbing to say the least. I wouldnt trust it at all.

Besides, you still cannot provide a thing FOR the usage of it. Thus from my philosophic standpoint, it still does not warrant usage.

The only thing I see is that its not a useful substance since its not a macro, not a mineral and does not have special effects like caffeine.

Its a neutral compound like sand, but with a minus surrounded by questionmarks.

and the only one who care about it are low IQ animals who still have sugary cravings.
>>
>90+ fucking replies
>not a single reply about gut microbiota

I know we joke about broscience all the fucking time, but come on guys.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih[dot]gov/pubmed/25231862/

Artificial sweeteners induce glucose intolerance through your gut microbiota.
>>
>>38604614

Why are you still talking?

He's not trying to convince you to drink it. Why are you trying to convince him not to?
>>
>>38604619
and there we go, aspartame goes from neutral substance like sand, to a negative.
>>
>>38604614
>Besides, you still cannot provide a thing FOR the usage of it.

Yes I fucking did. If you want to taste something sweet without having to consume calories, you should use an artificial sweetener such as aspartame, sucralose, et al
>>
>>38604619
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih[dot]gov/pubmed/25231862/

>wtf u can't trust the what the government says about this
>here's this study from a government site

???
>>
>>38599173
Aspartame is 200 times sweeter than sucrose. Similar to regular coke, there is way more sugar than there should be in the drink. One regular 8 oz. coke is ~100% of the daily sugar you should be ingesting. Since your body is built for survival, it responds by trying to store all of that, which actually causes you blood sugar levels to drop temporarily after ingestion. So the levels are lower than what you need at rest. This causes you to crave another high sugar snack (and hopefully grab another coke). This amount of sugar is actually so much that coke has to add stuff to make it taste LESS sweet of you will vomit when you drink it (same for the diet version). Some (but not all) researches argue that diet sodas make your body act like it's getting sugar, but when it doesn't, your blood sugar crashes and you crave sweet things to make up for the deficit and end up overeating. Thus, it kills your diet because it drives you to overeat/eat junk food.

However, all of this is in dispute. I personally drink 2-5 20 oz bottles a day and can cut just fine.
>>
>>38604648
>government
>corporate funded "safety" studies

Oh boy, we hit the shill goldmine. Since there is so much resistance, it must be one hellovatopic to create corporate butthurt.
>>
>>38604642
>>38604619

>call others shills
>link an israeli study

hmmmm
>>
>>38604648
>government
>not used once in that post
Anon you may be autistic.
>>
>>38599173
If you wanna drink that shit go ahead. No need to start a thread every fucking day to justify it.
>>
>>38604648
>>38604673

It's a god damn Nature publication. The fuck are you talking about shills for anyway?

Keep drinking your beetus juice if you want. Diet beetus juice induces pre-diabetic symptoms due to changes in the composition of your micro-flora/fauna. If you can't put down the beetus juice you're weak and you're going to stay weak. Are you really going to let shit eating bacteria run your life?

We're just now discovering ways our guts interact with the rest of our bodies. People will try to sell you probiotic shit because it's trendy, but you really need to place the bacteria in your midgut for anything to be effective, and we haven't cultured a lot of the bacteria that are actually useful. Anything that passes through your stomach you can think of as good as dead most of the time.

Something that helps promote healthy bacteria cultures is fiber. Lots of bacteria can digest cellulose and other complex carbohydrates that we can't and they end up producing beneficial vitamins, minerals, hormones, and other signalling molecules that keep you healthy.
>>
What's the best caffeine replacement when you're on a cut? I'm addicted enough to the stuff that if I go a day without any diet soda I crash and literally can't do anything due to no energy and a crazy headache, but >muh 0 calorie drink
>>
>>38604784

I will.
>>
>>38604833

black coffee or tea

Or, wait about two weeks and you'll pretty well cycle off caffeine completely

>>38604844

most things are ok in moderation. If you're happy with your level of fitness do what you want. Diet beetus juice absolutely changes the composition of your gut microbiota in a significant way.
>>
File: aspartame.png (88KB, 1000x735px) Image search: [Google]
aspartame.png
88KB, 1000x735px
time to spread some actual knowledge
>>
>>38599953
This. A glass of club soda with a quarter of a lime squirted in it is a divine treat with like five calories.
>>
>>38606485

>2007

Seriously read that nature article. Pop the DOI into sci-hub[dot]bz if you need to get around the paywall.

Here's another article that looks at Aspartame specifically and also found changes in the gut microbiota of mice.

Here's an article from 2009 that suggests that NAS use might actually increase weight gain:

doi: 10.1037/a0016139

Aspartame isn't toxic. It won't give you cancer. It has mixed results for use in weight loss and it definitively alters your gut microbiota.
>>
>>38606710

The Aspartame article
doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0109841
>>
>>38606485
OP here.

This is almost exactly what I was looking for. Although it doesn't address weight gain, it does address some of the dangers.
Where did you get it?
>>
>>38606710
wouldn't everything you ingest alter your gut microbiota?
>>
>>38606898
Did you just post separately in th eating clean thread as well? kek. Them shills.
>>
>>38606913
no
>>
>>38606898

Yeah, but in the case of artificial sweeteners you're deliberately eating things that you gain no benefit from. All of those sweeteners serve as nutrients for something else, and in this case that something else actively works to undermine weight-loss efforts.

At the end of the day, artificial sweeteners cost money, promote less than optimal bacterial growth, and those bacteria work as internal gains goblins.
>>
Isnt it kinda funny though?

>want to grow muscles
>have to learn about somekind of spooky bacteria living in your gut

Perhaps this video should instead be a spooky, scary and mysterious entry point into all of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKnRhgrbrk

alongside the L reuteri test increasing thing.

Did you even know more spooky things?

http://www.medicaldaily.com/kissing-transfers-80-million-bacteria-between-partners-blending-oral-microbiota-311020
>>
>>38604585
No.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/003193849400373D
>>
>>38604585
another one.
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/49/3/427.short
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 800x587px
>>38603876
>there are zero reasons for it

>it's sweet
>humans like sweet things

Real fuckin puzzle there m8
>>
>>38607534
It took you quite some time to formulate a reason though.

But it doesnt exactly make your argument better though. At least not for us who dont care about sweetness. Good tastes are for plebs, for normies and there are fewer of them here.

Taste is the enemy of our progress. Modern taste means cheat days. Modern taste means exaggerated refuges for it in additives. In super sweet things, in smells as well.

Though you managed to convince me that perhaps after the corporate need to have this thing, there is also a second group that need this thing: the dumb normies.
>>
>>38607414
>>38607445
different things are perhaps tested for, but aspartame does have effects at least, measurable ones even as the link that was given above.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19000099

>The interesting finding of the present study is that rinsing the mouth with but not ingestion of CES resulted in improved performance.

So at the very least, your taste receptors do have somekind of physical response to it as the performance increases.
>>
>>38608187
Sandnigger is mad people like something he can't see the point of using. How can you not comprehend the fact that it is useful to those of us who enjoy sweets but are for whatever reason cutting calories? It's really not a fucking complicated concept
>>
>>38608187
Also post body achmed
>>
>>38608346
>sandnigger
>sandniggers worship sugar in a thing literally called "sugar fest" after their fasting

wat.

You see, tasting no sweet things is like the hallmark of your philosophy of making it. You abstain from all the vices. The sweets, the easies, the fast. You take time to prepare your food, to select for it, to say no to the bad things.

Sweetness is just a vile sin on this path to betterment.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.