[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you overcome insecurities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
We all have something.

How do we stop giving le fuck?
>>
I am hoping to find this answer as well
>>
>>38598200
Theres like 7 billion people in the world, who gives a fuck about your insecuurities
>>
>>38598200
Think less, do more.

It's hard but it works.
>>
>>38598200
>le fuck
You're either from reddit or Quebec, and we don't want your kind here
>>
Whenever you catch stressing over something, ask yourself 'why do I give a fuck'. If you can't find a good answer, take a deep breath and stop worrying.
Alternatively find a cool character from a movie or book you like and try to act like them. (to a point, obviously, you're not James Bond.)
>>
>>38598200
>2016
>not doing cocaine
Never going to make it.
>>
>>38598246
>>38598287
This
>>
>>38598200

You look in the mirror and realize that you see all of your flaws because you see yourself every day, and people are less likely to notice those unless they're glaring deformities with a first impression.
>>
>>38598200
Meditate
>>
>>38598616
Been meaning to do this. Best way to do this?
>>
>>38598246
>>38598252
>>38598531
>>38598312
Thank you I will try these techniques
>>
File: martinlutherking.jpg (31KB, 180x203px) Image search: [Google]
martinlutherking.jpg
31KB, 180x203px
PROVE IT, not to others, BUT TO YOURSELF
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE

WHO CARES IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOMEONE ELSE?

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS TO LIVE WITH IT!

MAKE YOUR ANCESTORS PROUD ANON.
SON... FOR ONCE... I AM NOT DISAPPOINT.
DO DAT SHIT SON
DO IT GOOD
DO IT BEST
LIKE NO ONE COULD
>>
>her

I fucking hate her but every time I talk to her I love her more and more and every time I see her I love her more and more but as soon as we're apart I'm reminded of why I fucking dispise her and the way she treats me

>how to I get out /fit/ lifting only helps until I leave the gym
>>
>>38598200
Realize that unless they're your close friends who get to know you really well, most people won't even notice or care about you to detect your insecurities.
>>
been reading a book about coping with Perfectionism.

one of the things the author suggested was to actually think about your anxieties and process them, rather than avoiding them which usually makes them worse
>>
Pretend they dont exist

Like you know how in cartoons and movies bullys are really insecure or hiding something bad? Yah do that.
>>
>>38600379
Try being a man for a change
>>
Either become jacked as fuck, or rich as fuck.

Once you achieve either you will not have insecurities because you'll have unlimited options.

Insecurity stems from lack of options. Lack of option of job that you do, place where you live, chick you hook up with, etc.
>>
When ever i run into something that makes me feel weird i laugh uncontrolably it used to be managable but noe i just let it go.... ill laugh for minutes straight, people ask whats so funny and i laugh louder. They make take breaks anfd lunches early at work sometimes and say to chill out, which makes me laugh more. Its a joke only youre in on op and it just keeps getting funnier
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.