[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cigs to Snus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: snus.jpg (913KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
snus.jpg
913KB, 798x1200px
So far I haven't smoked for a month (quit cold turkey), but I still miss tobacco and am considering buying some Swedish snus. I know it's a lot healthier for you compared to cigs, but I'm hesitant to pick up the nicotine addiction again...

So has anyone here switched from cigs to snus? Even though snus is clearly better health-wise would you want to quit it eventually as well?
>>
>>38598149
Is it unhealthy to take up smoking in the summer for appetite suppression on a cut then quit in the fall to bulk? Cause my coworkers looked at me like I had told them I snort coffee grounds for awakeness.
>>
>>38598218
Yes, it's unhealthy but as long as you can quit w/e. I'd recommend a vaporizer but you do you.

Might as well just a prescription for Adderall if you're gonna use drugs to cut.
>>
>>38598218
If you've never been a nicotine addict I wouldn't get into it at this point desu. Find some ephedrine if it's legal in your country.
>>
>>38598149
I switched from cigs to dip/snus/chew back in AIT. Personally, I'd recommend chew > snus >>> cigs/dip. You get a lot of flavor with a good brand of chew. Snus is really fucking light no matter which brand or how much of it you swallow. Cigs and dip are shit tier.
>>
>>38598218
It's worse in the long run, because quitting cigarettes sometimes triggers people into binging food/alcohol to take their mind off of the awful withdrawal symptoms. If you just wanted an appetite suppressant, you should just get into black coffee.
>>
File: 1461445274362.png (292KB, 460x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461445274362.png
292KB, 460x516px
I vape
>>
It's a nice way to get throat and mouth cancer
>>
I did and it worked out fine but if you already have been nicotine free for a month then it's not really worth it, just push through the cravings.

But if you absolutely need to have a bad habit I would recommend "Catch Eucalyptus Mini", it's a pussy snus but it has the lowest amount of
nicotine I could find and real easy to taper down from.
>>
>>38599094
Thanks for the recommendation, if I were to do it I'd definitely go for the one with the lowest possible nicotine content. Did you end up quitting all tobacco, or are you still using snus?
>>
>>38598860
Don't get the MAOIs that way though. Have to drown them feels anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.