[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheapest ON Protein Powder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Where's the cheapest place I can buy Optimum Nutrition protein powder? Where do you buy your ON? Not sure if Amazon Prime is ripping me off at $56.79 for 5 pounds
>>
Your local nutrition shope
>>
I've not seen ON Gold Standard cheaper anywhere else. ON Protein is like Apple products in that they never go on sale.
>>
>>38597438
I just recently paid 50 for mint chocolate
>>
>>38597438
Just Buy MyProtein Isolate. Way better flavors and they constantly have sales.
>>
>>38597438

Amazon Prime rates are probably as good as you're going to get. As far as protein shakes go, ON Gold Standard is the king, in my opinion. Extreme Milk Chocolate tastes amazing, and it's really high quality protein. Actually, even though a lot of people hate GNC, the member's price for ON Gold Standard is $60, and they almost always have a Buy One Get One 1/2 Off sale going, so you can pick up 10 lbs for ~$90. If I can't find that deal at my local GNC, I get it on Amazon Prime.
>>
>>38597438
buy myprotein
>>
Costco sometimes goes down to $50.
>>
Can someone please post some top-tier flavors?

I hate this roulette thing. I got chocolate malt and I want to kill myself daily because of it.
>>
>>38598332
Depends what you like. Stay clear from Vanilla.

I've taken ON for like 5 years, and I still think the best is probably Rocky Road. It also depends heavily on whether you're mixing with water or milk. Chocolate-based proteins taste relatively good with water (and obviously really good with milk). Other flavours tend not to taste too good with water.
>>
>>38598332
>>38598456

Seconding Rocky Road. First and last flavor I've tried, tastes great with water or milk
>>
>>38598456

Are all the Vanilla flavors bad? Heard flak for Vanilla Ice Cream

Also there should be an infographic on these, with flavors in various tiers, or at least talking about which flavors are good with water or should only be used with milk, would want to know which flavors I should reserve for milk
>>
>>38598543
I've probably had 3 tubs of Vanilla during that 5 year period and hated it. It was decent with milk, but since I don't really care for the extra calories I prefer to have it with water, and it isn't the best experience. One of those tubs was the natural vanilla as well - which was just shocking.

Just get Rocky Road or Double Rich Chocolate. Both work well with both milk and water.
>>
>>38598332
extreme milk chocolate is probably the BEST flavor.

literally tastes like chocolate milk in water, i never tried in milk but I imagine it's even better...
>>
>>38598296
>>38597438
My Costco in Texas sells the 90 servings bag for $59.99. Good deal.
>>
>>38597438
Am I the only one likes all flavour of protein?

All you sissy fags complain too much. I think all those flavours taste good. Of course you don't get the same "vanilla" taste of ice cream but it's not that bad.
>>
File: 20160803_112855.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_112855.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>38597438
Costco is best per pound price.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 241x250px
>>38598296
Can you buy this with food stamps?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.