[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Good Pre-Workout & Supplements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: supplements-2.jpg (519KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
supplements-2.jpg
519KB, 2304x1728px
Is there still any good pre workout that isn't just basically a mix of beta-alanine and caffeine?
What are some good pre-workouts that basically turns you into a fucking monster
>inb4 roids
>>
Buy Jekyll and Hyde and stack the two together for a scoop each. Or just buy the separate ingredients yourself if you're not satisfied with any that are on the market rn.
>>
>>38594994
anything with dmaa eg mesomorph
>>
>>38595045
I tried c4, vortex, burn, torque and none of these made me feel any different ; even if I took 5 scoops of it.

So I really don't know what I should take
>>
Buy:
Creatine
Beta-Alanine
Caffeine (pills if you want).

30 - 45 mins before workout take 5g of creatine (take 5g on rest days too), 200mg caffeine and 3g BA.

If you want to waste money and add more shit you can get BCAA's and L-Citrulline.

All the other stuff is either unproven, inconsistent, or unnecessary.
>>
>>38595090
You should take a stim break
>>
>>38595070
For some reasons I can't find any pre-workout containing dmaa in my country
>>
>>38595114
I've been off of stim for 1month
>>
>>38595133
buy it online and mix it in
>>
>>38595114
expecting kids who grow up on adderall and ritalin to take a stim break

top kek. preworkouts are like a drop in the ocean for them half the time.

And where are all the cool underground preworkouts with the new stims in em anyway????
>>
>what is Dmaa
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 384x384px
Who /carnivor/ here?
God tier results
Pleb tier flavor
>>
>>38595522
I used to mix that with bsn volumaze to drink at the gym. Back when i was a welfare queen with close to no bills id buy the new meme product of the month.
>>
>>38595522
>all dem beef protons
>all dat shitty gasstation 'cappucino' flavor (Nilla Caramel, lookin at you)

11/10
>>
Anyone try out lift by nutrex?
>>
File: 1462018685496.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462018685496.gif
469KB, 500x281px
Is there still nothing out there that makes you feel that special feeling that Craze gave you? Is there a secret place to get Craze still or are they all fucked?
>>
>>38595522

platinum beef protein is better
>>
>>38595934
U wot m8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.