[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gains against family?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do you deal with people that are against you growing into something better?
My family is sort of fucked up. Dad was mostly away, I was raised by grandparent, my sister by others and mom and dad didn't agree on too many things.
I always care about them and when I grew up I left the family to find myself a purpose. Im 23 i did ok I think. Worked really hard, enjoyed my jobs, I owned two cars, my first business went bust but I felt that I was growing up into something good.
Anyways my family called dad was sick, got rid of my things, returned home and now I signed up for uni and help dad set up a business for his retirement. Thing is he doesn't consider me how should I put this.. a man?
>never takes my opinion into consideration
>never lets me do something unsupervised
>always was against me having friends or meeting girls
>whenever I carry something or do something physical he takes over and makes me feel like shit
>Im not hulk stong but can easily do most jobs on a building site with stamina,precision and quality and dad tries to replace my strenght with excuses, home built devices [he saw me basically playing with boards of drywall and because he couldn't lift one, made some sort of device [wastested months on it] to replace my strenght
>im used to 12-13 hour shifts and he often stops work because he feels tired after a few hours and end up doing shit
>whatever I try to do he takes over and expects me to just stay there and applaud
>end up doing nothing and schedule is beyond fucked because he wastes building time fussing about details not worth shit
>blames me for delays
> i quit multiple times but always come back because I try to create some sort of family heritage, something to be proud of
>we never were a family per se and it would be nice to actually create the illusion of a family
>his constant cuckoldry is making me depressed and makes it difficult for me to get out of bed
>whenever someone says something positive about me he gets mad and changes [cont
>>
Are you black?
>>
>>38594304
You're a cuckold kiddo, kill your dad if you have the balls (you don't), then kill yourself.
>>
>>38594304
didn't read but you do it in spite of them. Or don't and die a sad cunt. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1471899915212.jpg (100KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1471899915212.jpg
100KB, 680x989px
>>38594304
>i quit multiple times but always come back because I try to create some sort of family heritage, something to be proud of
Fuck that, if it actually works out itll be on his name despite you doing all the work
He is constantly shitting on you. Man the fuck up and simply don't let him bloody take over whatever task you're doibg, or GET THE FUCK OUT if that doesn't work

This man doesn't respect you and has done nothing to deserve your respect
>>
>>38594304
the subject, and whatever someone discusses something with me he always supports the arguments opposing my own.
>generally whatever I like doing he would be against it [my passion for bodybuilding/calisthenics, philosophy, studying for school [engineering not gender studies inb4], girls, cars
I have countless examples of such events but I'll try not to turn this into a blog and keep it short.
I'm genuinely lost for words when I try to discuss what the fuck has he got against me.

Have you had similar problems with your family?
>>
>>38594304
Dude, fuck him. If you can't be a family because he has no confidence and has to take it out on you, then work on starting your own family without him and be better to your son than he ever was.
>>
>>38594304
Move away
You were better without him
>>
>>38594321
No.
>>
>>38594304
you tell them to fuck off.

Most wont outright tell you though, which sucks because its more difficult to remove them from your life. Pay attention to bitchiness or dramaqueens. They'll fuck you up until you cut them lose.

I lost a lot of friends, I made a lot of new ones, regained contact with lost ones... life is like that - suckers with suckers, winners with winners.
>>
>>38594452
I'm doing that in a week but I feel guilty as fuck.
>>38594441
Funny thing is that needed some space to cut down on stress with school and work and had to break up with my girlfriend [ i was mostly away anyway]. Fuck I feel like dying.
>>
>>38594525
You're doing the right thing, anon. Live your own life and abandon the crab bucket.
>>
>>38594304
Be more assertive but don't be a faggot about it.
>>
>>38594304
Don't talk to them?

My family was bat shit insane, so I cut contact with em. Last I talked to them was on New years.
>>
>>38594304
Sounds to me like your cunt of a dad feels threatened by you, so acts this way to hide his massive insecurity.

Tell him he needs to let you be aman now, and that you just want to make him proud.

If he doesn't respect that and respond positively then he's a lost cause, fuck him. Assert your dominance and make him your bitch, treat him like the simpering cuck that he is.

Then fuck his wife.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.