/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of these can I eat a week without getting too unhealthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (230KB, 627x994px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 627x994px
How many of these can I eat a week without getting too unhealthy?
>>
File: 1472646950664.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
1472646950664.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
>American 'culture'
>>
>>
>>38589111
That looks revolting, whatever it is.
>>
>>38589133
Cookies and cream ice cream with Oreos and enclosed in deep fried caramel glaze waffle.
>>
>>38589111

What is it?
>>
>>38589111
Holy shit w2c
>>
>>38589111
count 1 bite as 1 point of unhealth and calculate from there, dependin on what you count as "too"
>>
>>38589139
You had me until right before "deep fried"
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Who wants to eat deep fried sweets?
Why do sweets have to be deep fried anyway? Does it add extra taste? Am I missing out?
>>
>>38589351

Done right, it adds a crispy shell and gives you a heat contrast between the hot batter and the cold dessert.

Done badly, you get an oily goopy mess.
>>
>>38589111
>week
I think a year, decade or lifetime would be better
>>
File: 1447067966957.jpg (85KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447067966957.jpg
85KB, 540x720px
>>38589111
"stuffing" everything
>>
>>38589143
It apears to be an oreo sandwich with ice cream and buns made from sugar coated cinimon buns
>>
File: photo.gif (46KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
photo.gif
46KB, 265x265px
>>38589111
>>
>>38589111
what the hell is this?!?
>>
File: freaks-geeks-stink-eye.jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
freaks-geeks-stink-eye.jpg
32KB, 500x376px
>treat yo' self

by treating your body like a trash can?
>>
>>38589111

As many as you want! Just follow this simple method that not many people know of.

>1º Eat
not until your stomach is full but rather, keep eating until you can feel the skin around your belly gets tense and you could swear that even your lungs are full of food.
>2º Take a fork.

Now, the secret trick is extracting all of those calories that your body is failing to process.

>3ºNow, insert the fork in the nearest wall plug.

make shure that you can fit at least two teeths, now you will start to feel a tingling/hot sensation in your hand, thats the energy flowing through your body into the wall plug so make sure that you don't drop the fork. until you stop feeling it.

This is a process based around real solid scientific studies about "social darwinism" or "Darwinism" if you prefer which are based around a very natural principle of differential energy where the huge ammount of energy acumulated in your body will be suddenly connected to a system that has less energy, so nature, all wise as usual, will create a very efficient flow of energy from your body to the wall plug, and since the wall plug can its too big to be filled with just your energy, it will extract all of those calories that you just ate, leaving just nutrients that will be naturaly excreted through the skin and poop.

Now you might be thinking, "but anon thats just nonsense!" But you're clearly not seeing the bigger picture. Think! Have you ever seen a wall plug in a free buffet? Of course not! If you could just extract all the calories you ate they would quickly run out of bussiness! Think even bigger! Have you noticed how "experts" usually discourage you from doing this? It's not a health isue, its because the power provider oligarchy pays them to tell you so! If everyone did this no one would pay an electric bill because they could get free power with just a condenser.

And please, keep this a secret so we don't attract any unwanted attention, don't tell even your family!
>>
>>38589582
what a shitty post
>>
>>38589111

>Oreo Pastry
>Bacon Ice Cream
>Chocolate-covered Bacon
>Starbucks Drinks

>Whatever Bullshit recipe pops up on my facebook feed

This kind of food is something that really disgusts me about american culture. I've been living in the the US for 5 years, and the kind of shit americans see as "tasty" is always a blob of grease/sugar. Americans don't seem to understand that you can flavor food by adding spices to it, so when they wanna make something "good" they just pile up other "good" foods.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.