[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people get jacked in prison when they have such small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: prison_food_aspx.jpg (37KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
prison_food_aspx.jpg
37KB, 400x276px
How do people get jacked in prison when they have such small shit meals?
>>
>>38578746
bulking is a meme created by the fatties
>>
They beat up smaller inmates and eat their food.

Nature, bitch.
>>
>>38578746
they suck off inmates to get their macros
>>
>>38578746
They get the hamburgler to deliver McDonald's

(Terry Crews)
>>
roids
>>
They buy food from the prison commissary?
>>
They don't poop. All of the food goes to their gains.

Think about how much you poop, and imagine if all that mass went straight to your muscles.
>>
>>38578746
iv'e seen a guy who could swim long distance without getting tired .
he said is about mindset , he could stop the acid in muscle. (you know that burn you get).
they took blood to see the figures right on spot , and the figures didnt change a bit.

i believe that you can control the inside mechanism of your body , the only thing is we or the majority doesnt know how.

same goes for inmates , bc of enviorment you have different mindset wich forces you stress alot. i think bc of that people get somewhat buff.
>>
>>38578746
>commissary
Kali muscle will show you the light.
>>
>>38578850
>he said is about mindset , he could stop the acid in muscle. (you know that burn you get).

you should also know that that shortens your lifespan
>>
>>38578746
This guy explains it. NSFW pic included at bottom, blue boarders beware. (do people seriously browse 4chan at work?)
http://chaosandpain.blogspot.de/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
>>
>>38578814
clever
>>
>>38578792
kek
>>
>>38578847
is that why there is brown ppl?
>>
>>38579122
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.de/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html

Holy run-on sentences, Batman.

That dude is so obsessed with dropping unnecessary cultural references that I can barely follow any what he's saying. Once you remove the insults, bad jokes, and references, I think you'd be left with one paragraph of actual content.

> I interviewed inmates to find out how they get so strong
> They are driven by fear and work harder than most gym goers
> They are bored, they compete in lifting for entertainment, and they want to get laid upon release
>>
You can buy cans of tuna or corned beef from the commissary, or trade with people for their tray meals.

I used to buy a load of candy and trade with the kids for their tray meals so I was getting 2 trays per mealtime. Tastes shit but is better for hitting bodybuilding macros.
>>
The same way people stay fat in prison
>>
>>38578792
Underrated
>>
>>38578792
>>38578814
>>38578847
>>38579511
>>38581682
>>38582179
>>38582884
Reddit tier responses. I'm out. Will return and check in another 6 months. Stay dyel kids.
>>
>>38578746
They smuggle in steroids.
>>
>>38578814
fun fact guantanamo prissoners are awarded with food from MC Donalds for snitching on the other inmates
>>
>>38578746

>get paid to ingest semen
>use money to buy protons
>double proton ;)
>>
>>38583787
The jokes already been made lurk more newbitch. Face.
>>
File: chocolate cow 2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate cow 2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>38578746
Steroids

anyone who tells you differently is a fucking idiot.

They smuggle everything into prison, including steroids.
>>
>>38578746
Watch the Elliot video
>>
They get doubles
>>
Spent 4 years inside.
>Big guys would literally kill for food
>Weak prisoners would give up their food to get protection
>You can buy tuna cans etc
>There was more drugs available inside than on the streets. There were people who took orals.

Shits so corrupt it's not funny. 90â„… of the guards were on gangs payrolls. The only legit guards would only last around 2 months before they left because of threats to them and their families
>>
>>38585810
1. Elliot is a cunt, so no.
2. I am a lazy cunt, so just spit it out.

>fucking Elliots pr depot up in here
>>
>>38578746
Nutraloaf™
>>
>>38585873
>implying he's on this board all day.
What a loser. Lol.
>>
>>38585873
kill yourself faggot
>>
I did a federal bit in Canada. Realized a few things. As many of you realize, people underestimate their ability by training lighter, eating less, and not getting the results they could naturally. Steroids are awesome but there is a TON you can accomplish without them and I really noticed this while in jail. In jail I saw guys grow better then most do while on cycle out of jail. Everyone competes with each other and has an ego to go with it, It is basically just a mens summer camp.

In canada you work a job and make up to 6.80 a day. every two weeks you have the option of spending your pay on canteen, which are items for sale. Guys like myself would buy bags of oatmeal, peanut butter and ramen noodles. Cans of chicken were 2 dollars each and had 75 grams of chicken PER can. the large no name brand cans. Breakfast lunch and dinner, some people did not eat their meat and those people would give their meats to guys like me or to others they were friends with or indebted to in other ways. Tuesday was egg day, 2 boiled eggs, I had 24-36 eggs every tuesday from collecting from others. Saturday was fried eggs and I did about 18-20. So aside from having high cholesterol, I managed a very clean and high end diet that most people do not even manage when on the street.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.