[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anavar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lqXzKk8WYv4.jpg (14KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
lqXzKk8WYv4.jpg
14KB, 400x346px
Sup /F/ags.

I'm about to start an Anavar cycle. Was thinking of taking 20 Mg When I woke up and 30 MG before the gym.

Does anyone with experience have any advice, tips, and tricks with Anvar?

Does anyone without any experience want to talk shit and put their two cents in? ALL WELCOME!
>>
>>38576398
unless you're a grill prepare to have your natural testosterone suppressed and then lose your gains while you're waiting for it to recover
>>
>>38576407
>>38576407

I've read about this. I've heard from people who've taken it that it isn't that major of suppression though...

By head I mean read online, obviously.
>>
>>38576398
Anavar will shut you down just like any other steroid, It's not worth it unless you're using a test base.
>>
>>38576432
honestly a basic test-e 500mg/week cycle will get you more than double the results at a quarter of the cost

you will likely be very disappointed with an anavar only cycle
>>
File: 1425106059900.jpg (52KB, 686x608px) Image search: [Google]
1425106059900.jpg
52KB, 686x608px
You'll need PCT just like any other drug. Read into it.
>>
File: 1450743365812.png (570KB, 647x457px) Image search: [Google]
1450743365812.png
570KB, 647x457px
>>38576398
Just run test ffs, stop being afraid of needles.
>>
>>38576496
>>38576468

I can't. I'm in the military and using test is a huge red alert. My command would notice and have me tested.

So Anavar by itself isn't worth it? It's really the most mild steroid I found that could still give some gains.
>>
>>38576545
in that case it's worth a try doing an anavar cycle, just don't expect too much

have some nolvadex on hand as a pct
>>
>anavar

Enjoy your winstrol tabs mate real anavar is very rare and expensive as shit
>>
>>38576398
Where did you get authentic Anavar?
>>
>>38576545
In that case it seems like anything that is worth taking will get noticed and result in you getting tested.
>>
>>38576545
Real anavar is hundreds of dollars
Anything that comes in a 50 mg tablet is either severely under dosed or Winistrol/Dbol
>>
>>38576398
Anavar will shut you down if you run it at high doses. <10-15mg/day has been shown to be minimally suppressive of FSH/LH production.

But its not worth it to take just 10-15mg of anavar. Its not that strong.

If you want to use steroids, pin test. If you're looking for some additional recovery, look into SARMs. LGD4033/Ligandrol at 5mg a day for 8-12 weeks is manageable, will suppress you less than an oral cycle, with minimal stress on your liver and kidneys.

If you want to run something,make sure you shell out for real PCT Drugs (clomid and nolvadex, not any supplement shop bullshit)
>>
>>38576599
>>38579370
anavar isn't that rare, kek

on sst there's tons of ugls passing labmaxes
>>
>>38581065
Passing doesn't prove its strength
>>
>>38581354
yeah that is true, but the effects more or less do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.