[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is women's fitness a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97KB, 640x1136px
Why do women always try to get fit over the course of a few days of a week

Have they been fed too many memes?

Pic related
>>
Saved for the next cringe thread.
>>
>>38572823
kek. Will trigger the newfags!
>>
>>38572879
saved for the next cringe thread
>>
Women's fitness has been a meme for 2000+ years. There is literal archaeological evidence of this.
>>
>>38572898
Saved to my /fit/ witty banter thread
>>
>>38572823
> thinking women can understand banter
>>
My girlfriend tried to get /fit/ in a week so she stopped eating, only consuming 400 calories a day and running three miles a day. She lasted 10 days, got shin splints and a deflated ass.

Girls who gain and lose weight always get deflated asses. Lost two beautiful bubble butts to fitness memes, and saw countless girls who had a perfect round ass freshman year of high school turn their asses into something completely underwhelming by graduation.

There really needs to be a PSA about this phenomenon
>>
>>38572823
>sick cunt
you spelled it wrong boi
>>
File: right in your mouth.jpg (20KB, 405x650px) Image search: [Google]
right in your mouth.jpg
20KB, 405x650px
>>38572898
>>
File: Villa_romana_bikini_girls.jpg (1MB, 1920x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Villa_romana_bikini_girls.jpg
1MB, 1920x1248px
>>38572904
wow, look at this crossfit bullshit
>>
>>38572823

ask her to post butt
>>
>>38572823
>women
There are at least 10 threads a day posted on this board that go something along the line of "I am out of shape but now I'm going to do a crash diet and extreme workout routine and get shredded by next month", all of them are male. The problem is that many people are lazy fucks and want instant gratification, this isn't something that is female specific.
>>
>>38573231
When 99% of the people that go on 4chan are males, It make a sense for there to be a disproportionate amount of men here. Fucking twat.
>>
>>38573064
that is true, I know a girl who had the biggest tits and ass and by senior year it was all gone because she wanted to be skinny
>>
>>38572823
>using whisper
>>
>>38573255
It seems like you think I might be implying that it's a male specific problem, which I'm not. It isn't. What I'm saying is that it's a mindset that you see pretty often in both males and females. This leads me to believe that it's not really a gender thing so much as a lazy thing.
>>
>>38573111
oh shit, sauce??
>>
>>38573334
Holy shit man do you understand what generalities are? There are general gender differences. Crash dieting and the outlook towards fitness discussed ITT are examples.
>>
cringe
>>
>>38573447
>there are general gender differences

You're the kinda guy that subscribes to the "men better themselves when they see something wrong with them, women cry and attempt to lower the bar" meme, arentcha?
>>
>>38573503
Not all differences are negative m8. Bet you're the kinda guy/gal with pink hair and an active tumblr arentcha?
>>
>>38573503
In general, not on 4chan, it's mostly women that go for these crash/fad diets
>>
The angst in this thread man I tellya
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.