[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CREATINE BABY GAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Why aren't you giving your girlfriend creatine for optimal natty baby gains /fit/?

http://www.fitnflexed.com/article/pregnant-mothers-taking-creatine-may-give-birth-bigger-healthier-babies
>>
>shitting out bastard kids with your girlfriend

wew lad
>>
>>38570863

in every pack of creatine i have seen,it says dont consume if you are pregnant,do you want retarded sons?
>>
>>38570947
>what is new evidence

It was untested before and a legal disclaimer.

Human trials on pregnant mothers though are showing positive results.

In fact its so successful they are saying its going to be as recommended as folate for pregnant mothers upon conclusion of the trials and an ESSENTIAL supplement for all pregnant women.
>>
>>38570934
Wife is fine too.
>>
File: 1472247847410.png (666KB, 647x430px) Image search: [Google]
1472247847410.png
666KB, 647x430px
>>38570966
tfw a beginning of a new age

also nice dubs
>>
File: 1471989967811.jpg (22KB, 353x337px) Image search: [Google]
1471989967811.jpg
22KB, 353x337px
>>38570966
>>38572291
>tfw /fit/ autism can make America great again
I'm ready
>>
>tfw you give your wife a teaspoon of creatine and then the roided up hulk babby kicks your wife so hard its leg comes out of your wifes stomach

:(
>>
how many scoops
>>
>>38572674
Wait for conclusion of clinical trails for the recommended dosage to come out.

This is what the human testing is for.
>>
>>38572674
Don't listen to this autist >>38572974
Minimum of 8 scoops.
>>
>>38572996
t. bro science phD
>>
File: scoopmang.png (201KB, 476x378px) Image search: [Google]
scoopmang.png
201KB, 476x378px
>>38573005
Don't you want your children to grow up big and strong enough to leave mankind behind?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 962x962px
>"Can you say dada?"
>C'MON,GOD DAMMIT

Cant wait for mutant children t.b.h
>>
But that would mean my own child would cuck me :(
>>
1. Get a funnel
2. Insert funnel into vagina (you need to bypass mothers digestive track so she doesn't goblin your baby's gains)
3. Dump a tub of creatine, whey and fish oil everyday into vagina funnel.
4. Do this everyday for duration of pregnancy (Just to be safe you could up the intake from one tub to two tubs in the last trimester)
5. Get a swole baby
>>
>>38573072
This is the point of evolution though. You make a babby with alfa jeans and he dicks down qts and passed your powers to the next generation who you end up hating due to their shitty music and lazy attitude. This continues until either extinction or terminal autism
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.