[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scared to bulk after losing 40 pounds what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1469512087037.png (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469512087037.png
345KB, 1280x720px
>scared to bulk after losing 40 pounds
what do
>>
I've been there. Took a few years to realize that I wouldn't get gains if I kept being afraid

Besides, now you know how to lose weight, so it'll be easy to cut again
>>
>>38568207
Post butt pic
>>
>>38568238
does bulking actually work
>>
>>38568335
>does eating more to build muscle work
>>
>>38568207
Start with a small caloric surplus. Like, 500.
That's only to help you overcome your fear, though, you just need to realize that you won't build any muscle if you're not getting enough calories.
>>
>>38568335
Eat mostly clean at a surplus senpai. You know how to control your weight and will be in total control. I was in your shoes, lost 75 lbs and have been terrified of getting fat again. But you are conscious of what's going on now. If you want more strength and muscle,yes you need to eat more. If your scared of putting on extra fat, just eat clean and keep track of calories. I believe in you famalam
>>
>>38568693
th-thanks
>>
>>38568580
go for 300, routhly 1kg a month
>>
>>38568580
>>38568781
yeah 500 is too much to start, 300 is okayish, if you OP want to play it safe, start with 250 and see how much weight you gain in a month, if you go too low you might be missing on gains
>>
>>38568889
Yeah I'm starting at 200 because I'm deathly afraid of being fat again. Plus I can't afford to buy new clothes if I get too fat again, which is my main concern.
>>
Well you can't gain muscle without eating more. Either you stay twink or bulk up, pick one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.