[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here just losing weight with cardio and diet alone? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ironclad-movie-image.jpg (48KB, 450x678px) Image search: [Google]
ironclad-movie-image.jpg
48KB, 450x678px
Anyone here just losing weight with cardio and diet alone? If so why? What are your goals? Just curious.
>>
Do you ever worry about looking skinny fat?
>>
I just don't want to be a fat fuck anymore, I know lifting would achieve better results but on my schedule I can't fit it in, but I can fit in a half hour run every other day. I dunno maybe I'm just making excuses
>>
>>38566825
I lost 80 pounds 3 years ago to the da

Started September 1st and by New Years I was 80 pounds down, I never went to the gym at that time and only ate at a deficiency
>>
>>38566825
I lost about 80lbs just watching what I ate & walking, eventually got to be able to run 5+ miles
Now I ride a bicycle about 12+ miles a day when I can.

just started lifting recently on days I don't ride
>>
>>38566848
Care with running bro, I fucked up my knees doing that, you should try other cardios. Well I guess that's fine cause I'm not (less) a fat fuck.
>>
>>38566825
I'm thinking of doing this, bumping for interest.

I'm kind of troubled because I don't really know how to cook and following a diet plan can be really hard if everything I eat tastes like shit
>>
>>38566848
You should give calisthenics a try. I'm cutting and the only form of resistance training doing is:
Weighted Pull ups, dips and lunges 3x a week. Hoping it'll give me at least a decent frame. And an athletic look by the end of the weight loss. Takes up hardly any time at all
>>
>>38567481
Make what's easy for you and tasty. Hit your protein, stay in a deficit and you'll succeed. No need for fancy recipes.
>>
>>38567772
I've been eating only macaroni and ground meat/chicken for the past year or two now.

Should I ditch the macaroni for something else? Do you have any suggestions?
>>
Dropped 35lbs in 6 weeks on a 1500 cal cut and cardio 5x a week.
>>
>>38568031
But how do you look? Firm or.. >>38567809
Don't see what's so bad about macaroni. Eat a little veg everyday. Bread? Sandwiches are simple enough to make. Sweet potatoes are awesome too. They don't taste like crap either. Baked beans
>>
Not sure if I want to do cardio or just deficit + lift.
I'm 230ish on a 5'7 frame and bear mode because of 5 years of lifting. Long story short I went into medical training and said fuck diet and working out and in 4 years I went from 170 lean to 230 fat fuck. If I start doing cardio it'll probably kill my willpower so I think I'll just work on the diet and lift 1-2 weekly when I got time
>>
>>38568086
>Don't see what's so bad about macaroni
I thought carbs were bad. I'm kind of new to this whole nutritional content thing
>>
>>38566825
Top film choice op
>>
this thread is full of newbies

gotta keep it simple for you guys
makes muscle so you burn more calories and look good, better hormone profile and testosterone and mood, and be healthy. workout at home with whatever you can do, at least
dont run for cardio. especially if you are new to any kind of exercise. you will fuck up your leg feet health. instead, walk
dont rush your body recomposition process
measure what you eat. calculate your tdee over internet. and eat that calories from healthy, unprocessed foods. eat lean proteins and sugar free vegetables
cut the;
sugar, grains, potatoes or anything starchy, macaroni etc, no junk food, no drink other than water or tea

good luck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.