[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the smartest way to get out of skinny fat? maintenance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: thin-skinny-woman-1.jpg (22KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
thin-skinny-woman-1.jpg
22KB, 284x400px
what's the smartest way to get out of skinny fat?

maintenance with high protein?

cut ? bulk ?

inb4 you should lift
>>
>>38565895
>inb4 you should lift
>"don't tell me the proper answer, gimme bs!"

So you already know the answer. Why start a thread?
>>
Cut, Lift, high protein, reduce carbs, throw HIIT in for 2 days

>Also KYS OP
>>
>>38565979
>HIIT

Not OP, but I wonder why people here never recommend stuff like circuit training... It seems like the perfect strength-endurance combo for cardio. Or would it fuck up your recovery if you lift heavy or are still a newbie recovery?
>>
>>38565979
>reduce carbs
a meme
>>
>>38566333
Because people who circuit train are fucking annoying
>be benching
>watch some guy do a set on the bench next to me
>runs off and leaves his plates racked
>some other bro sees the free bench, starts to deload the weight
>circuit trainer comes back and starts yelling at him
Also, you don't get any time to rest, so your lifts are always shit and done with poor form since you're focused on the time.
>>
>>38565895
dont cut you retard

bulk and lift.
>>
Bulk

Cutting without any muscle mass requires stupid low calories that are difficult to function on
>>
>>38566333
Curcuit training is only good for maintaining fitness
If you are trying to grow its literally retarded
>>
>concave thighs
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>38565895
THANK
>>
>>38565895
>skinny
>cut ?
You retarded or something?

>>38565905
Fpbp
>>
>>38566394
I meant bodyweight stuff (pullups, jumps, etc) and maybe some dumbbell/kettlebell exercises for cardio purposes.

>>38566441
Well, what if you're cutting? It seems like it should be a better form of cardio than running or walking.
>>
>>38566333
>the perfect strength-endurance combo for cardio

Because you're trying to make progress in multiple areas simultaneously, which is difficult beyond the first few months of training.

It's part of why Crossfit is stupid. Training for raw strength, power, strength and cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, etc... all at once means you're probably going to be pretty shit at all of them, and training will be an ineffective clusterfuck due to difficulty in progression-tracking and programming
>>
>>38566463
>fat
>not cutting

OP said skinnyfat. If you're skinnyfat and bulk best case scenario is you'll get builtfat or bearmode if you do it right.

If you wanna make getting ripped later on easier, you should try to minimize the fatness. You could cut first and become skelly, then start to bulk once your body has gotten used to the lower body fat %.
>>
>>38566537
I meant doing your regular heavy lifting routine MWF, then on TR doing circuit training with sleds, sprinting, pullups, pushups, dumbbells, kettlebells, etc

But I see what you're saying. It's probably not good for a beginner. I think crossfit is a terrible idea for a complete beginner who wants to get stronger as quickly as possible.
>>
>>38566559
I didnt start cutting, i started eating better and lifting. It sorted itself out as it should
Point being you shouldnt start cutting at the beginning if you havent even started lifting yet
>>
>>38566514
>I meant bodyweight stuff (pullups, jumps, etc) and maybe some dumbbell/kettlebell exercises for cardio purposes

Bodyweight training is objectively worse than freeweight-training and only useful if freeweights are unavailable
>>
>>38566612
>eating better

details please?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.