[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw having to eat 2 heaped tablespoons of ground coffee raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>tfw having to eat 2 heaped tablespoons of ground coffee raw because I'm too poor to afford a decent pre-work out
>>
>>38562444
what about caffeine pills?
>>
Caffeine pills man or caffine powder is so much cheaper.
>>
>>38562458
>>38562460
Where do I get these, the chemist or do they sell them at supermarkets?
>>
>>38562466

It will be much cheaper at the chemist(pharmacy) but your best option is online from a bulk supplement store.
>>
>>38562466
They sell them everywhere. My little rinky dink food Depot sells a bottle of generic caffeine pills for like 2 bucks for 200mg pills. Also, how do you not like the taste of ground coffee?

Idk, I ate rocks, dirt, dog food qnd dog biscuits with paper on the side as a kid so I guess it's no big deal.
>>
>>38562488
Honestly never even seen these things sold anywhere

>how do you not like the taste of ground coffee?
I should say instant, or freeze-dried instant, so imagine getting a heap of dirt on a spoon and eating it, I'm doing that with instant coffee in one hit
>>
>>38562444
How about not taking a pre workout?
>>
I do this by choice
>>
>>38562530
>Honestly never even seen these things sold anywhere
Check near sleeping aids, pain relief, or sometimes cold med aisle
>>
>>38562530
Depending on what store you go to they'll be in the medicine Isle obviously. Specifically if you go to Walmart. They'll be with all the other "stay awake" brands. They're all the same really with varying amounts of caffeine. Just be careful on dosing. Take one pill every six hours. Tolerance builds very quickly so you can expect to be popping 3 at a time if you take it every day for a week.

If you really want to go fast, we can start talking trucker speed aka hobo meth but that's a little harder to obtain and a little more expensive but will have you zooming.
>>
>>38562570
>>38562571
Thanks, don't live in america but I'm gonna go into town now and see if the chemist sells them
>>
>>38562444

Wait..I thought you need to put boiling water on it to have the caffeine seep out?
>>
>>38562571
Well they had them, each tablet is 100mg of caffeine, is this a lot? I don't really know
>>
Why don't you drink the coffee like a normal human bean?
>>
>>38562924
Erowid has all your life needs
>>
>>38562444
You know you are supposed to add it to hot water and make a drink out of it?
>>
>>38562924
shot of espresso is roughly 75mg
cup of coffee is generally 150-250
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.