[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he calls the power rack a squat rack >he gets mad at people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (61KB, 646x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 646x485px
>he calls the power rack a squat rack
>he gets mad at people using the power rack for things other than squats
>>
File: er rack.jpg (12KB, 250x324px) Image search: [Google]
er rack.jpg
12KB, 250x324px
>>38560468
>he unironically goes to a poverty gym that has """""power racks""""" instead of exclusively IPF and IWF standard squat and bench press racks from ER Equipment
Literally just stop lifting
>>
My computer gf does. Curling in the squat rack meme
>>
>>38560510
My gym has bench racks, squat racks and power racks. Kys
>>
>>38560596
>unironically having anything except the top tier of IPF/IWF approved equipment
I know lots of normalfag gyms have all the things you say (lol at "bench racks" always dog shit) but it is such incredible poverty garbage that it really is basically unusable once you start training with good equipment.

It's like going a place they don't exclusively use Eleiko bars and plates, I just turn around and leave immediately.
>>
>>38560510

>Goes to this expensive luxury powerlifting gym and throws up a 3pl8 DL and 2 1/2 pl8 squat wearing full belt, lifting shoes, and knee wraps.

kys
>>
>>38560670
literally costs less than a year at any commercial gym lmao

also, only use wraps for occlusion training and don't use shoes at all.
>>
>>38560656
>being this autistic
Yeah man just wont get gainz without eleiko fuckin shill
>>
>>38560689
Using shitty equipment is just so fucking shit.

Especially squat racks and benches in normalfag gyms tend to be fucking revolting. The benches are even the wrong height(!!!) 80% of the time.
>>
>counting calories
>cares about someone's height
>cares about ohp in rack
>cares about water between sets
>>
>>38560468
>tfw too tall to OHP in the power rack
>have to do it in the squat rack or clean the weight in the middle of the gym disturbing traffic
>>
>>38560704
Brooooo chill I think you're having a spergisode or something. Whether or not the equipment is shitty is like you're opinion man. I've seen swole dudes with homemade shit and as for the height of the benches I mean don't you think that has something to with the height of the user too? Wait you're not a Manlet as well are you?
>>
>>38560772
No there is a standard height for a competition bench. Lots of commercial gyms have benches that are too close to the floor, making it exceedingly harder to achieve an acceptable arch for anyone who is NOT a manlet.

The pin height is also usually not adjustable to a satisfactory level, that goes for squat racks as well.

ER racks are just great, adjustable to a T, several modular attachments, minimal and thus very easy to move around, has flat hooks (very important) and so on and so on. Really don't see how I could ever go back to a normie gym at this point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.