[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw gf wants to start working out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ipw9730ad999.jpg (247KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
ipw9730ad999.jpg
247KB, 640x960px
> 5'6"
> 110-120 lbs
> Petite body type, nice ass and legs, thin upper body

What's the best program for a girl who hasn't exercised in like 4 years? She used to be athletic but hasn't played sports since high school. She also has this thing where her skin gets red and irritated from any pressure so she doesn't want to do barbell squats.
>>
>>38559542
>Petite body type, nice ass and legs, thin upper body

Why the fuck is she working out then? The only reason for a girl to work out is lose weight or she has a shitty ass/thighs
>>
>>38559559
Maybe because she wants to? Some people actually enjoy exercise.
>>
>>38559542
lunges, hip thrusts, hack squats, front squats, ad/abductor machine, and leg curl should cover the bases for squats
>>
SS obviously.

Also: https://www.t-nation.com/training/strength-training-for-women
>>
>>38559597
I'll add deadlifts and romanian deadlifts to this list.
>>
>>38559559
She's insecure about how small her body is. I have no problems at all with it now but I'm going to help her achieve her goals if I can.

>>38559597
>>38559632
What about her upper body? She has like 8" arms and I think that bothers her a lot.
>>
File: fit-girls-24.jpg (56KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
fit-girls-24.jpg
56KB, 500x749px
>>38559542
>>
>>38559727
bench, dl, dips, curls, ohp, pretty basic stuff. odds are she can neither bench nor ohp 45 pounds so start her off with the fixed barbells.
>>
>>38559542

Get her doing dumbbells for her arms or the thin, petite upper arms will be the first casualty of age and weight gain. Real weights, too - she's not going to wake up "too big" one day by surprise, so no fucking around with the five-pounders unless that is genuinely her limit.

Use the pussy pad for barbell squats if she must.
>>
>>38559542
Starting Strength.

Squats, Deadlifts, OHP, Bench. She might also want to do Cleans and Pullups/Dips.

She needs to do squats. Maybe use a pussy pad? There might be some ways to do squats without a barbell, but I have no experience with them. If she's only 110 pounds, then she can prolly use a dumbbell for a while.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.