[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x// here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (136KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 600x800px
I've been coming to /fit/ now for about a week.
I've had a simple, and concise mission.

To observe you.
To study you.
To engage you.
To penetrate you.

My conclusion?
Everything here is pretty cool.
/fit/ is a good board with some good laughs and some good health advice.

However...there is one thing I've noticed that I will critique as you seem to spend much time arguing about/discussing these people...

The YouTubers.
Every. Single. YouTube. Fitness. Channel. I have seen here is hosted by some of the dumbest, most retarded, cringeworthy individuals I've ever seen on the internet in my entire life.
Every single one. There is no exception.

That is all.
>>
>>38559458
-tips fedora-
>>
>>38559458

you don't know about the secret codes we hide in our fitness videos containing the real tips to get fit quick?

you clearly haven't been here long

you should look out for them

sometimes we put them in real life fitness adverts too
>>
>>38559472
Don't tell him!
You're ruining it!
>>
>>38559472
DELET THIS
>>
>>38559471
He is right tho
>>
>>38559472
Perhaps I will stay a bit longer in hopes of discovering a a fitness YouTuber capable of functioning normally within society.

So far I think Scooby is the most normal for these reasons:
He's not trying to sell you some garbage.
He's not trying to be someone/something he's not.
He seems to be genuinely interested in helping other people get fit.

The rest I've seen are hopeless.
>>
>>38559458
>Every. Single. YouTube. Fitness. Channel. I have seen here is hosted by some of the dumbest, most retarded, cringeworthy individuals I've ever seen on the internet in my entire life.

Pretty rich coming from an /x/tian
>>
>>38559568
>He's not trying to be someone/something he's not.

Scoobert is fakenatty
>>
>>38559577
How do you think I have such good judgement on the pathetic incompetence of select YouTubers?
>>
>>38559458
>To penetrate you.
you're supposed to say "no homo" you literal faggot.
>>
>>38559591
Even so, my main point still stands.
They're all in their own way fairly laughable.
I like Zyzz tho, and his bluntness.
I see why he has become a hero of sorts here.
It is a shame he had to pass.
If he had a current channel he is the only one I'd have subscribed to.
Top banter.
>>
YOU OBVS DONT KNOW GRACIE VANASSE
>>
>>38559737
I have not seen her yet. I will check her out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.