[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin Health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (78KB, 1383x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1383x422px
I asked his on /adv/ to no avail, so I'm just giving it a shot here.
78 KB JPG
Hey guys,
So I don't know whether this belongs here, but /fit/ isn't called "Heath and Fitness" anymore, so idk. Anyway, I've been having trouble with my face in the last year in a half (see attached). Often times it gets flaky and irritated and was wondering if anyone else has had his issue and how it could be resolved? I never had his kinda thing happen to me until recently. I did however have a massive weight gain (75 pounds or so) in the last two years. So maybe that can contribute?
>>
I have the same shitty skin. I think because we're alcoholics? Or I used to take acutane for my bad acne as a kid and I think it permanently fucked up my skin. Either way I also have no cure
>>
>>38558721
how old are you OP?
>>
>>38558739
>>
>>38558721
More than likely your body is sensitive or allergic to something cut out dairy soy wheat and see what happens more than likely your liver is bursting with toxins and can't get rid of them fast enough hence they are coming out of your skin
>>
File: dairy-linked-to-acne.jpg (221KB, 555x368px) Image search: [Google]
dairy-linked-to-acne.jpg
221KB, 555x368px
>>38558721
Fix your diet, stuff like Dairy can aggravate bad skin. It could be hormonal so if you're young there's a good chance it'll fade over time. You should definitely use moisturiser though
>>
>>38558721
Also sugar can really fuck up your ance
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This is what happens when I eat soy products
>>
>>38558836
nothing
>>
>>38558779
>your liver is bursting with toxins and can't get rid of them fast enough hence they are coming out of your skin
thats total dogshit though, did your naturopath tell you that?
>>
>>38558872
enjoy sucking your doctor's dick do you? Have fun with that faggot
>>
>>38558721
You look like the piss lord Himself
Also your cheeks look like a bent over ass with the balls (your nose), pictured from behind and upwards
>>
>>38558900
>listen to a professional with decades of experience in a scientific field
>listen to a crackpot hippy who thinks that parsley and frankincense can cure cancer
pick one, and only one
>>
>>38559004
Parsley and frankincense don't do jack shit for cancer but removing sugar from your diet can.
Thinking that, that Doctor actually cares about you. Stay brainwashed friend
>>
use exfoliating scrub and apply Amlactin lotion daily
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.