[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn- KDTxTWqI who here meal prep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (235KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
235KB, 1280x853px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn-KDTxTWqI
who here meal prep?
>>
did it 2 weeks ago with a buddy, prob gonna do it again
>>
I really should get back into doing it.
I end up just making the food every day and it gets tedious.
>>
I've recently begun doing it, saves a shit ton of time
>>
>>38558660
no fridge : ^ (

any of you guys know how to mealprep without basic appliances?

i have a gas stove and a microwave
>>
File: meal.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
meal.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
I've been eating the same lunch and dinner for the past 3 weeks. I can't get enough of it.

1.5 chicken or turkey breasts, flattened, seasoned with thyme and baked.
Along with a couple of handfuls of wholegrain rice, with wholegrain english mustard mixed in.
Finished with some olive oil soaked sundried tomatoes.
Fucking so tasty and great macros.

Then for dessert I have 250g of 0% fage with a teaspoon of sugar mixed in.
>>
>>38559944
What's the macros I'm gonna give that a shot.
>>
>>38559913
What kind of shithole do you live in where you don't have a fridge?
>>
>>38559944
Learn to brown your chicken breasts you retard
>>
>>38558660
>2016
>eating meat

Go back to plebbit

Fit is a vegetarian board
>>
>>38560102

notice how I didn't add toxic carcinogens to the meal list senpai ;)
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (2MB, 3283x2167px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
2MB, 3283x2167px
>>38558660
I'm quite fond of meal prepping, it's cheaper than buying on a meal per meal basis and it gives me a chance to try out a wide variety of recipes. Pic related is rabbit stew I just made.
>>
>>38560669
Looks like one of the toilets in the underpriveleged school I work at
>>
i recently started doing it

it saves so much damn time and it's easy to make sure your calorie intake is always pretty accurate
>>
File: P1090235res.jpg (267KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
P1090235res.jpg
267KB, 1000x750px
I make stir fries and fried brown rice for dinner most days, so me. I do it an hour before bed time.
>>
>>38559913

Do you at least have a curing hut? If so, make a shit ton of beef jerky. Problem solved.
>>
>>38560061
>Chicken
>handful of rice and mustard
>tomatoes with oil
I really hope you're not serious asking for the macros
>>
>>38561413
Just asking considering you had them already, to save me the trouble of working out grams and then working out macros from there. But that's okay, thankyou anyway.
>>
Instead of everyone just saying, "yea, i do that too," can you guys actually describe what foods you make in what quantities and how you cook them?
>>
While we're on the topic. A macro calculator says I'm supposed to be hitting 130 grams of protein a day. 2 and 1/2 scoops of my protein powder is 62.5g, 500ml of milk gives me another 20 on top bringing me to 82.5g, but living with my dad, I'm having trouble finding a way to get the next 50g in my day since I rarely buy my own food living with my dad and having little spending money since I'm a student. What are some good sources that i can get those last 50 grams with that won't break the bank? Thanks a lot.
>>
I've worked for the past 4 months.
Every day at breakfast, 80% of my co-workers would go down to the baker-delivery lady and pay 2€-ish for a sandwich. Sometimes along with a drink for just shy of 1€.
Every day at lunch, 95% of my co-workers would go to one of the nearby fastfood trucks and shell out another 4,5€... unless they also decided to get a drink for another 1,5€

That's 6,5€ every workday, 88 days, 572€ if they only got food. Another 200 for drinks.

I brought oats for breakfast and sandwiches / weekly rotation of carb-veggie-meat lunch.

Got to try some new recipes and seasonings, saved myself from tons of sodium intake and in contrast to my own expectations i did not die of boredom. Not to mention i saved 4-600€ in comparison.

Learn some basic cooking. It's worth every second you invest.
>>
File: IMG_20160215_135544.jpg (56KB, 884x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_135544.jpg
56KB, 884x760px
>>38561346
>No fridge
>Curing hut
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.