[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossfit or BJJ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (93KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1080x720px
I'm moving to a new area and I want to establish a social circle of /fit/ people.

I've been lifting for a couple years now and I want to take my hobby to the next level, actually apply my strength to something besides shitposting. I am considering two choices:

A. Joining a crossfit box (I actually like crossfit workouts, they're fun and the girls are fucking hot)

B. Or doing BJJ and getting a normie gym membership on the side. I've been doing BJJ for 4 months now and it's also fun as all hell and it's something I think i can actually get good at in a couple years .

I'd do crossfit and bjj if I had the money... But I don't.

The other make-Or-break factor is the girls. I have a huge thing for strength/crossfit girls who deadlift and I want to fuck them. These girls are too healthy to get smashed during happy hour and they're too good for tinder- I have to go to the box where they are to smash. If I do BJJ itll be a sausage fest and I'll just keep banging normies or fapping when I'm bored.

What should I do fit?
>>
>>38554576
Not going to make it, sorry.
>>
Don't join any gym; you'll be that creepy guy who disturbs womens' workouts, and you'll likely get your face smashed in by a bro for doing it.
>>
>>38554611
But I need to maintain my strength gains so I can skullfuck your dad and make you watch
>>
>>38554576
you are a fucking autist and you should kys

this entire thread is cringy af
>>
>>38554627
You forgot to say no homo
>>
>>38554632
What the fuck is an autist now? Word has lost its meaning thanks to 4chin
>>
>>38554653

>normie problems

Go ask facebook or something.
>>
CF girls are aloof bitches with issues. Steer clear.

CF gyms can be good, however. My weightlifting coach also coaches CF and he actually knows his shit.
>>
BJJ... you'll learn how to fight. Crossfit is for retards with money to waste and can't into gym properly
>>
>>38554576
Bump for same question
I've heard CrossFit can be pretty social. Meeting girls in a new city is hard, and meeting /fit/ grills is impossible no matter what.
Also adding rock climbing gym to this, I went to one once that had a lot of cute girls idk how social they are. Can you meet girls there?

>>38554611
>>38554632
>believing the meme that taking to women in public is creepy
no
>>
>>38554753

It's not creepy, ill get arrested for a hate crime.
>>
File: creep_2.jpg (365KB, 1920x1368px) Image search: [Google]
creep_2.jpg
365KB, 1920x1368px
>>38554770
Please Brexit this thread anon, the rest of us are enjoying living in a free country
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.