[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 38

File: 3MXMTE0.jpg (13KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
3MXMTE0.jpg
13KB, 500x309px
Old one reached bump limit.

How do I make sure my shits are efficient? About to start a bulk which means I'm going to be shitting a lot more. Generally its 50/50 whether I have to wipe twice or 1000 times. What should I eat to make sure I have nothing but 2-wipe poos?
>>
>>38551712
Intake a lot of fiber. All the fiber in the world.
>>
>>38551712
psyllium husks. two teaspoons in a cup of water in the morning. you're welcome.
>>
>178 cm (5'10) 78 kg (~172 lbs)
>9 week into the lifting
I'm doing gslp fit edition with recomp.
I have noticable belly fat but cant seen in this pic coz i'm working and dont have any other pics of my body right now.
Question is should i go for generic bulk/cut or stay with recomp?
>>
File: forget-pic.jpg (82KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
forget-pic.jpg
82KB, 585x1040px
>>38552263
Forget pic
>>
Somebody have that picture of that cartoon where everybody says he can't do it but he works really hard and he can.
>>
When I do bench press I can't engage my chest at all but when I do cables I really feel it.

Is this normal for beginners?
>>
>>38552744
Also I can barely bench 20kg but if I use a Chest Press machine I can do closer to 30 and same with cables
>>
>>38552744

There are two things that could be involved.

First, you need to make sure your form is correct. This means retracting your scapulae and pushing your chest out, and keeping a slight arch in the lower back. You need to consciously contract the pecs and think about how not only are the arms going upward, but the elbow joints are pushing inward, which is the action of the pectorals.

The other issue could be that the structure of your body puts your pecs at a mechanical disadvantage when benching. If that's the case, then there's nothing you can do about it and you'll have the best results by finding exercises that work better for you. Try different variations of bench press (incline, decline, dumbbells) and see if any of them feel better than a standard bench press.
>>
What can I do to minimize lean mass loss dieting down to 10%bf, other than lifting and eating high protein, and without drugs?
>>
>>38552803
Cool thanks.

If I'm perfectly capable of doing cables, can I not just do cables instead of bench? I thought they work the same muscles.

Also I've always had the suspicion that /fit/ thinks that bench/dead/squat>all other exercises. Every routine thread seems to be
>Hur dur do bench squat deads

But are they actually the best exercises for the muscles they target? Sounds like a bit of a meme to me, every fucker on here shills those 3
>>
File: fhp.jpg (23KB, 182x600px) Image search: [Google]
fhp.jpg
23KB, 182x600px
>>38551712
do i have forward head posture?
>>
wtf does 1 plate mean? aren't plates different weights?

i just started lifting
>>
>>38552966
A "plate" is a 20kg plate usually
Or 25 someone correct me

Also when people talk about 2plate(2pl8) or 4pl8 they mean that many plates on each side

So 2pl8 is the bar+4 plates

I think
>>
Beginner here, today during deadlifting I felt a sudden pain above the groin area at the end of my set when I put down the weight. After lifting I could notice a very small swelling there. It has gone down now I think.
Should I be concerned? Or will it heal if I just rest a lot?
Thanks!
>>
>>38552744
Very common. Your pecs are not going to be the limiting factors, especially for a novice. The chest is still working (you can't bench without using it), you're just not 'feeling' it because other structures (triceps, shoulders etc) are operating closer to their max load. Just keep benching senpai

>>38552842
Keep intensity high, don't run away from carbs, put all your volume in the main (heavy) lifts and not in poverty accessories that won't provide a stimulus to keep mass

>>38552845
Bench squat dead are kings for general strength and mass. Strictly speaking the optimal exercise to activate any muscle group would be an isolated cable. Most of your gains as a novice are going to be motor patterns, allowing you to actually move some weight and gain some muscle down the track.

>>38552930
Yes

>>38552966
'1 plate' is a 20kg on each side of the bar. PL and WL elitists will tell you 1plate is a 25 because that's the comp-grade plate

>>38553019
Real hernia hours, who up smash that mf doctor
>>
>>38552930
yes. you're also arching your upper back which makes it look even worse
>>
>>38553174
>>38553144
how to fix?
>>
>>38553198
consciously pull your head up and back through the day (imagine someone is pulling your head up by a string, and try to give yourself a double chin)

And stop slouching over your compuer
>>
>>38552930
yes probably with rolling shoulders.
>>
We should really start putting an FAQ in these OPs.

For shit like "wat is 1/2/3/4" and whatnot that isn't in the sticky
>>
This is more health than fitness related.
I finally hit the point of adulthood where I struggle to sleep more than six hours.
The problem is, I can't stay up for long enough to keep my schedule stable. I pass out at around12 hours of being awake. Even if I force myself to sleep in longer, I sleep too early. Plus I feel shitty for oversleeping.
Is there anything to fix this that's not caffeine?
>>
HOW TO GOMAD IF LACTOSE INTOLERANT???
HOW TO GOMAD IF LACTOSE INTOLERANT???
HOW TO GOMAD OF LACTOSE INTOLERANT???

Will lactose free milk have the same effect or will I just be wasting mune and stomach space?
>>
How do I place the bar properly on my traps during high bar squat? It digs into my fucking spine every time I squat above 80kg
>>
Why is pure protein so disgusting?
I'm eating a yogurt with zero fat, almost zero carbs and loads of protein, and it's disgusting.
Feels like i'm eating wet sand.
>>
File: toilet.jpg (44KB, 620x428px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
44KB, 620x428px
>>38551747
This. If you get enough fiber you won't need to wipe
>>
>>38553740
It's almost like your body is telling you GOMAD is bad for you.
>>
Anybody know safe cutting foods that I can get from a chinese place? Been craving takeout recently but don't wanna fuck up my cut
>>
File: no_fat_chicks_green_tshirt.jpg (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
no_fat_chicks_green_tshirt.jpg
109KB, 1000x1000px
>>38553756
You have to "make a shelf" with your traps by squeezing them together.... then, you *move only you shoudlers* (think a chicken flapping wings) forward to grip the bar in a narrow grip....

You want to look like a piston, not a condor.

Keep your head straight, but your eyes on the top of the mirror frame / near the top of the wall.

i.e. you gotta switch your hand alignment and make a shelf.

>boom
>>
>>38553869
eat it with fruit/nuts/granola like middle aged moms do

alternatively, mix some pumpkin butter and nutmeg in there. tastes just like pumpkin pie
>>
File: aintneverseen.gif (3KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
aintneverseen.gif
3KB, 324x216px
>>38554234
stay away from the huge portions of rice.... 1/2 it.

you get 1 quart of rice... break that down into 4 add ons with your protein and veggies... and ONLY add the white rice after a hard compound movement lifting day (i.e. not after dumbbell kickbacks with the A&M Aggie Yell Leaders).

>boom
>>
File: anglopepe.png (74KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
anglopepe.png
74KB, 333x333px
>>38553869
b/c you're eating bicycle rider food and not muscle man food.

my breakfast today... 14 oz of chicken breast, olive oil, low sodium pasta sauce, Mrs Dash spice....

>boom
>>
What are some good plant-based protein sources, either powder or whole food? I've been sticking to eggwhite powder over whey because it's more versitile flavorwise, but I still need something to fill in the gaps.
>>
How do I improve my grip strength for doing dead lifts? My left hand is really weak but I'd like to improve both of them.
>>
>>38554234
>Anybody know safe cutting foods that I can get from a chinese place?
when I go to panda express I get their grilled teriyaki chicken with the sauce on the side (it's just grilled chicken thighs), and mushroom chicken. Instead of getting rice or chowmein, get their steamed veggies.
>>
>>38554453
farmer walks
>>
>>38554562
cheers bud
>>
>>38554453
Forearm/wrist training. Sit on a bench, lean forward and curl a bar with just your fingers, elbows kept slightly bent. Keep your fingers right in the middle - the act of keeping the bar level is just as important as the weight itself. Add weight very slowly so you don't DOMS the shit out of your other lifts.

Alternatively, get one of those handheld grip trainers if you like.
>>
>>38551712
how am i not going to loose too much muscle in a cut, after a spilt bulk or a strenght bulk?

I'm affraid of loosing all my hard earned gains.

What routine is the best in a cut to avoid loosing too much muscle?
>>
>>38554562
top tier exercise.
>>
File: 1471405642294.png (301KB, 696x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471405642294.png
301KB, 696x512px
completely unrelated to /fit/ but I have nowhere else to go
I'm 18 and this cute 15 year old just arranged to have me go fuck her when she turns 16 (legal age here) in april is this wrong? she's also one of my best friend's little sisters (he is a KV)
>>
>>38554615
>loosing
once is a typo, three times is you're a retard

eat right, keep lifting, don't go overboard with your deficit

>>38554658
>age difference of 2-3 years
nothing wrong
>she's your best friend's sister
very thin ice here. Think of the consequences and if you're comfortable losing him as a friend, go for it.

End of the day, do you want to regret saying no when you wanted to say yes?
>>
>>38554704

Thaks bro, i'm not native speaker and i've never taken english lessons, so you are helping me improve.

> keep lifting

i bulked with SS after being a former fatty and i'm affraid of going back to dyel mode once i hit 10%. I've been in 10% with no muscles and it is horrible, i want to mantain my gains. Should i continue with SS for the cut?
300 cal deficit is ok?
>>
>>38554778
Sure, stick to SS. On a 300 cal deficit you probably won't lose much. If you start to struggle with your lifts, work out twice a week instead of AxBxAxxBxAxBxx
>>
>>38554704
she just sent booty pics I don't think I can wait till she is legal somebody send help
>>
Hey /fit/, any tips for easing back into your routine after being sick for a week? Should i reduce all my lifts by 10% and work them back up?
>>
>>38554807
where is KV?

and it's up to you. The only way you would get in trouble is if someone on her side presses charges on you (I assume, I don't know your local laws). So think about how it could go wrong. A. for whatever reason you upset her so she claims rape (underage girls are retarded and don't consider the consequences of their actions so her ruining your life is like her deciding what she wants to eat at a fast food place). B. She tells someone or somehow her family finds out and her parents aren't cool with it so they decide to press charges

It's only like six months though. And consider that if she sent you n00ds, you now have CP on your phone.
>>
>>38554826
repeat your last workout
>>
>>38554807
>she just sent booty pics
>>
>>38554549
Perfect, thanks anon. Think I could use Panda Express's entries on MFP as placeholders for your run of the mill chinese takeout?
>>
>>38554862
>>38554881
it was snapchat and I didn't save them so I have no CP
KV is kissless virgin
but they were really good not even kidding my dick is so hard even though I was almost convinced I was gay and not bi recently
>>
>>38554893
sure?
>>
>>38554872
Good to know. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1446769579688.gif (2MB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1446769579688.gif
2MB, 410x396px
Ok, my dad is 50 and after seeing my gains he wants to start working out again (he's 5'11 at 193lbs hes pretty big for his age, but still has like 10-15 lbs to lose) but the problem is, he is a truck driver, sometimes vans, sometimes flat deck. He goes on trips to either the states or other side of Canada, they usually last about 2-5 days.

He knows how to workout he counts his calories, etc.

What would be the best only dumbbell routine for him?

I really wanna help him as he has helped me out.
>>
>>38554805

Thanks
>>
>>38555117
resistance bands

lighter than weights yet good manipulation of resistance
>>
>>38555827
how would resistance bands be better than 20lbs weights?

Just sounds like another fitness meme sold to overweight middle aged women.
>>
Mark Rippletits says to hold your breath throughout the entire deadlift to maintain support of the back. Yet most videos and people I've seen in the gym exhale at the top of the lift. Thoughts?
>>
>>38555863
>Yet most videos and people I've seen in the gym exhale at the top of the lift. Thoughts?
I bet they also drop the bar
>>
I'm 6'2" 175, and I've been trying to put on weight. Normal resting weight is around 170 probably. How do I get a six pack? I suppose I must consider myself skinny fat because I'm not heavy by any means, but I still can't see my abs. Do I have to lose weight or not? I'm willing to change what I eat (although I actually pretty healthy already), but I don't want to eat fewer calories.

Should I be eating more protein and less carbs? Please help.
>>
>>38555996
changing what you eat won't have much of an effect by itself. Abs showing is almost 100% related to diet, and you have to lower your bf% to see them. So, while you don't have to lose weight, you do have to lose fat, which is usually done by losing weight.
>>
How do I hookup with other guys at the gym?
>>
I need to strengthen abs because of hyperlordosis.

Are daily stomach vacuums plus compounds enough? Or add in actual ab work?
>>
>>38556063
faggot
>>
when i squat the weight seems to rock me back further onto my heels and puts me off balance.

is this normal of just bad form on my part?
>>
>>38556097
add in actual ab work like weighted situps
>>
>>38556114
bad form on your part.
>>
I'm 26 and i've never lifted weights before, I want to workout but I have a minor degree of lumbar disc herniation, my doctor said that i can lift weights but it scares me that could be worse, should i stay away from weights?
>>
>>38556528
"no"

but you sound like a retard so maybe "yes"
>>
I'm 3 weeks into SL and managed to develop tennis elbow, my lifts are currently:
squat 42.5 kg
OHP 30
deadlift 60
Row 40
bench 30

I could only manage 2 reps on OHP, Should I take time off or just deload?
>>
If you run a marathon, should you add fucking like 2600 calories to your diet? I never hear of long distance runners adding over an entire day's worth of food. Is this something that long distance runners do?
>>
File: 11DeReuck_Colleen-WorCh11[1].jpg (60KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
11DeReuck_Colleen-WorCh11[1].jpg
60KB, 391x500px
>>38556600
have you seen what marathoners look like?
>>
Help me /fit/.

I'm 5'7, 150 pounds, slightly toned, and average as fuck manlet. My face is nothing special, but look decent enough I guess. I need help deciding which girl to ask out. I've known the 7/10 longer, and she has amazing tits. She liked another guy before I started lifting. She's skinnyfat as fuck, 5'2, ~130 pounds - mostly stomach fat. The other is 5/10, chubby and around 5'1, 140-150 pounds. But I know for a fact that she likes me. I want the girl I date to be /fit/, but the 5/10 is obviously going to take much more effort to transform into a qt.

What do I do /fit/?
>>
>>38556758
>slightly toned
triggered already

always go for the higher rank and who has better tiddies. But since you're a manlet, take what you can get.
>>
No training for 9 months due to an injury and now skinnyfat at 6"2 190

Want to be a lean 200 again, any ideas for best program/diet for gaining muscle whilst burning fat
>>
>>38556868
>best program/diet for gaining muscle whilst burning fat
there is none.
>>
>>38555863
Exhaling at the top of the DL is retarded, please don't do it, you could hurt yourself.
I must say I do it from time to time during warmup, but it's on the ligther weights, I do it without thinking about it and it's still retarded.
>>
>>38556884

Should I bulk or cut first then?
>>
>>38556956
always bulk first. Bulking first helps cutting later.
>>
>>38551712
Cellist here. Among other issues that have popped up in the last week, the back of my right knee is swollen and so is this muscle in my neck that seems to connect a place near my right ear to right shoulderblade. The neck pain is not unprecedented, though it's been years. The knee swelling is new though. It's clear something's wrong with my posture.

How do I best sit and support the cello with my knees to help avoid this?
>>
>>38556868
>Lean 200 again

Stfu. If you were ever a lean 200 lbs, you wouldn't be asking stupid questions on /fit.
>>
>>38556633
That's a pro marathon runner. You can run a marathon without trying to compete. Completing a marathon is a feat in itself in my opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 500x500px
>>38556581
Take a week off, keep eating a small surplus. Them deload and build back up over 2 weeks. And fix your form. Don't flare your elbows out on bench and OHP. Keep them tucked close to your body.
>>
>>38557038
>That's a pro marathon runner.
it's as if you get triggered by a post and don't bother to read what it's responding to.
>>
>>38556940
Okay, thanks. The 'holding your breath to protect back' idea makes sense to me; I was just wondering why so many people exhale at the top, considering no one wants to voluntarily visit snap city.
>>
>>38557098
It's more like I responded respectfully to a post that failed to answer the original question in any way shape or form. To complain now is pretty weird don't you think?
>>
>>38557131
>I never hear of long distance runners adding over an entire day's worth of food. Is this something that long distance runners do?
>show him a picture of what they look like
>I responded respectfully to a post that failed to answer the original question in any way shape or form
so instead of answering his question you decided to go on a tangent rant answering no one's question. Got it, great work.
>>
>>38557068
Really didn't want to hear this. Wouldnt 3-4 days suffice? I just came back from a weeks holiday and really want to be in the gym
>>
>>38557295
don't fuck around with injuries, especially joints
>>
Pushups or Dips
>>
So I think I pulled something in my back because right under the shoulder blade has kind of been hurting since yesterday. Can I just sweat it off?
>>
>>38557172
Tangent yes. Rant no. I was just making conversation lol. The only person ranting is you. Why are you mad?
>>
>>38557295
Yeah you don't want to keep aggregating it. Just let it heal man. You won't lose any significant mass or strength in a couple weeks as long as you keep eating.
>>
>>38556038
So I can just gain to 190 while working out then cut to 180 and my abs should show?

I'm just not really sure I understand all this stuff since I've been 6'2" 150 at one point and still couldn't see my abs....
>>
>>38557929
again, it's not about how much you weigh, it's about your bf%.

So I can't tell you at what weight your abs will show, but at sub 12% bf they will show.
>>
>>38551712
im a beginner lifter who injured his back 1 week into lifting with stiff legged deadlifts. should i even bother doing these meme exercises? i was using good form and wasnt using excessive weights i.e. i wasnt trying to max out or anything.
>>
>>38558449
>back injury
>proper form

I'm not sure anon, what kind of injury are you talking about ?
>>
>>38558522
>implying that good form makes it literally impossible to be injured
>>
>>38558430
And I decrease bf% by eating at deficit and working out at same time?
>>
File: aeGAQzO_700b_v1.jpg (29KB, 573x442px) Image search: [Google]
aeGAQzO_700b_v1.jpg
29KB, 573x442px
I drink way too much water during my workout.
Can't do abs afterwards, and lose all hunger. Can't even drink my shake.
>What do?
>>
>>38558571
eating at a deficit, eating the right macros, and working out, yes.

>>38558576
drink shake and do abs first...or you know, have some self control.
>>
why does dieting down not get increasingly easier?

More training adds more muscle therefore higher TDEE and more energy spent in the gym while having the same calorie intake should result in faster weight loss.
>>
>>38558549
but you're a DYEL doing stupid exercises, it probably wasn't good form
>>
5'9 @ 63kg and obviously DYEL
I've been running 3k twice a week and doing Scooby's PPL with dumbbells just to get some strength. Anything else I can work on or improve? I'm past dreading physical activity and eager for progress.
>>
>>38558549
With proper form, 1 week into lifting, and progressing normally (that's what I understand in "not using excessive weights"), I see no reason for that to happen. Dunno if the guy DL'd before and started doing stiff-legged a week ago or if he started lifting a week ago.

I don't stiff leg DL though, so I'm curious about that injury. Is it painful ? When ? Where ?
>>
>>38558725
>supposed to eat 1g of protein per pound of body weight
there, fix'd
>>
>>38558726
>Anything else I can work on or improve?
reading the sticky and actually doing a beginner strength routine that works.
>>
>>38558863
Scooby's intermediate program wouldn't work? I know some people hate on him but I thought PPL was simply PPL. I just modified it to accommodate the gear I have.
>>
>>38558661
Sorry, what is the right macro ratio?
>>
>>38558733
i think it's my spine. first day i did SLDL i had muscle soreness which is to be expected, but second day i had actual lower back pain. not extreme like i threw my back out or anything, but spine pain that shouldn't be there.
>>
>>38558911
a. you're not an intermediate lifter, most intermediate programs assume you have the strength to benifit form them.
b. you can't make much progress with dumbbells
c. I love scooby and he's a good source of information (not 100% of the time), but he plays the long game and would rather you spend a decade to make progress than just doing simple bulks and cuts and achieve it in 1/5th the time
d. in terms of fitness (and possibly all other things) you're a literal retard so why would you think you could just modify someone else's plan and assume it'll work?
read the fucking sticky, get access to the proper gear and do a BEGINNER program.
>>
>>38558985
rations don't really matter. Get the right amount of protein and then fill out the rest with whatever you want.
>>
>>38558990
Kek thanks for slapping some sense into me anon, will do
>>
Can I do compound lifts in 3 consecutive days without a rest day in-between? Such as deads on monday, bench on tuesday and legs on wednesday?
>>
>>38559020
"sure"
>>
>>38559020
you're asking the wrong question. creating a routine is done by planning enough work to force an adaptation and getting enough rest to allow the adaptation to occur. how this is split up into days is of lesser importance. you have to look at the routine as a whole.
>>
>>38559050
Those days is the only time I can go gym since I have work/college on the others.
>>
>>38558987
It's not sound pain, you strained the muscle. You're dyel so it's safe to say your form was fucked. Just because you say your form was good, and just because you (a noob lifter) perceived your form to be good, does not make it so. Next time, have a big guy at the gym watch your form and/or record it.
>>
How do you squat better?
Like, I simply can't squat past the 90 degree angle, because of losing balance and breaking of form.
Are there any flexibility exercises to actually let me squat like those slavs?
>>
>>38559474
3rd world squats read the T Nation article on them. I wouldn't even bother trying to train the barbell squat until you can comfortably hold a 3rd world squat for minutes at a time
>>
What do you guys do when you're hungry and you got those junk food cravings going? I need ideas on how to suppress them.
>>
File: dumb mods.png (309KB, 1278x422px) Image search: [Google]
dumb mods.png
309KB, 1278x422px
how long can the body go without lifting before i start to lose muscle/mass/strenght? i go to the gym every single day (M-THR cardio) (F-SUN lifting). i wanna take a small break because of depression. a week the most before i start feeling like a fatass and go back
>>
Are my knees supposed to be locked during OHP or slightly bent?
>>
So I'm currently doing SS to get past the begiiner phase of lifting. When I went to squat 195lbs I felt a huge tension in both my inner thighs close to my groin and couldn't complete the set. Even when I squat with no weight the areas feel tight. Do you think I have an injury /fit/ or is it something else?
>>
>>38560144
Forgot to mention I only feel the tension/tightness when I hit depth.
>>
ever since i started lifting my ears will randomly get pressure in them, like they are going to 'pop'

is this normal and does it go away eventually?
>>
I'm a fatty losing weight but making beginner gains. So far my bench has been slacking behind my other lifts. What can I do to improve it?
>>
>>38559686
don't supress, accommodate

>>38559935
more than a week

>>38560144
>>38560179
you probably strained it. How long have you been lifting?

>>38560487
never heard of it

>>38560500
ohp and bench increase slower than the rest.
>>
I want to join the marines. What's a good program to increase my pullups/pushups/situps at the same time?
>>
>>38560558
But I'm not even benching lmao 1pl8 (only 110 lbs right now) yet whereas my DL is almost 2pl8 and I'm squatting 185.

Shouldn't I be concerned?
>>
>>38560566
like I said, ohp and bench increase slowly. Your DL and squats should be way ahead since they're dealing with bigger muscles.
>>
>>38560558
>>38560566
>>38560597
it also probably doesn't help if you're not eating enough, so pick your priority, weight loss or strength gains.
>>
>>38560558
I've been lifting since april and started SS around june after I actually did some research. They only started feeling tight recently with the heavier weights.
>>
>>38560634
Well considering I'm a fatty, weight loss. Just wondering what I should be expecting out of noob gains.
>>
How do I last longer raw in bed, /fit/
>>
Is moisturizing actually good or is it just marketing? Do I need it if I'm 22?
>>
>>38560646
>expecting out of noob gains.
not much. It's really a subjective thing, not a set amount for everyone.

>>38560645
could just be a strain. Rest it for a week and/or pull back on the weight

>>38560667
a. cum before hand (get her to blow you or go jerk it in the bathroom if you know you're gonna get laid)
b. have more raw sex
c. bust that nut quickly, tell her you just couldn't hold back because she's so fucking hot and felt too good, and then go for a second round
d. practice not cumming in the shower

>>38560668
keeping skin healthy is good for your skin
>>
How do I stop thinking about her guys? It is closing in on a year. I have been making progress, but it is just so fucking painfully god damn slow.
>>
>>38560697
find another one
>>
File: 1468580570249-fit.jpg (15KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1468580570249-fit.jpg
15KB, 600x468px
>>38560694
I've had raw sex all the time with gf for a year and a half now. I just busted a nut really quick yesterday. I usually couldn't even get it up for a second round.

I also think I last shorter on average raw, so I'm looking for an exercise or anything that can help
>>
>>38560747
>I've had raw sex all the time with gf for a year and a half now. I just busted a nut really quick yesterday.
and before hand?
> I usually couldn't even get it up for a second round.
lol wut? After 15 minutes, I'm ready for more. Enough time to focus on her for a bit

>I also think I last shorter on average raw
pretty sure everyone does

like I said, just jerk it in the bathroom and try not to cum. Controlled breathing, focus on something else, try doing long division. Try to figure out the signals your body gives you and see if you can work on suppressing them
>>
>>38560694
Probably would be the best idea. Should I continue my other workouts though in the meanwhile? Even when I clean or deadlift I don't feel the strain.
>>
>>38560798
"yes"
>>
Are the 1/2/3/4 milestones supposed to be 1 rep maxes or multiple reps and sets
>>
>>38560773
Before hand, I also last shorter on average. It eats me up anon, thank you for the advice
>>
>>38560817
both, you don't stop once you get tehre
>>
>squat in the morning
>Do the rest of your workout in the evening

Why wouldn't this work?
>>
>>38561173
because your body doesn't have a pause button. Lifting is more than just the exercises by themselves
>>
i just want my deadlift to be massive
what do
>>
>>38561258
eat a lot and lift heavy weights
>>
workout and diet for: gaining strength, not too much muscle and fat loss at home
>>
>>38561303
magnusson/ortmayer
>>
Is keto a meme or should I try it, i've been stuck for a long LONG time on weight loss and i still have 50 lbs to go.
>>
>>38561449
it's as much a meme as any other diet. Nothing special about it, just a different road to get to teh same place.
>>
File: 1471642020970.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471642020970.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
I have a shitty old stationary bike. Is this enough for a good cardio workout when winter comes or should I look for something else?
>>
>>38551712
I want to cop some preworkout for the lulz

I heard jack3d was the shit and craze was like fruity meth but theyre all banned or something like that(or just not the same as they once were)

what's the best pre-workout in the market?
>>
I have a really hard time cumming during sex. I can masturbate just fine but every time I'm with a girl I just get about half-way there and stay there. I can stay hard for hours but it hurts after a while

how do i fucking finish already
>>
What's a stanard macro split for bulking?
>>
>>38557068
>suicide grip
>>
>>38561753
http://ss.fitness/
>>
>>38551712
>two wipe shits

fucking how
>>
>>38561825
only way I can bench now
>>
>>38561709
yes

>>38561747
anyone that has caffeine in it since that's all it pretty much is

>>38561752
you might want to consider having sex with men

>>38561753
ratios don't really matter, protein and calories is all that matters.
>>
>>38561752
Dan, is that you?
>>
does meat comsumption cause ageing?

I would say so but vegans look like shit all the time and I wouldn't want to be taking supplements all the time
>>
File: fittea2a.png (268KB, 341x450px) Image search: [Google]
fittea2a.png
268KB, 341x450px
How effective are mass gainers? Should I just eat more?
>>
>>38561886
>anyone that has caffeine in it since that's all it pretty much is

that sucks, no "hidden" ingredients on it?
I already drink a coffee which has around 148mg caffeine before lifting(I only drink coffee when I lift so 3x week to not have to go for higher doses)
>>
>>38561893
>>38561886
but seriously, do I need to do nofap? I usually fap once a day.
>>
>>38559939
Knees locked, butt clenched, core braced.

Good how to:
https://youtu.be/wol7Hko8RhY

The trick that made a huge difference to my OHP:
https://youtu.be/PjbSXItiMkI
>>
>>38561900
Eating more would be the best, but yeah mass gainers worked for me. Went from 135lbs to 155lbs in about a year and a bit. Stayed lean af too
>>
>>38561905
just go for caffeine pills, far cheaper than pre and easy to get your hands on.
>>
>>38561909
Wouldn't hurt
>>
>>38561896
>does meat comsumption cause ageing?
>I would say so but vegans look like shit all the time and I wouldn't want to be taking supplements all the time
no, life causes aging. Vegans look like shit regardless so I would say not eating meat cause aging.

>>38561900
all they are are dense calories

>>38561905
I mean they all have shit in them, but no roids. But preworkouts are just really caffeine with like bcaa and creatine tacked on (that don't really help for the workout right then)

>>38561909
seriously, consider having sex with a man because you sound like a faggot. Or stop watching porn.
>>
>>38561752
Stop jacking off.
>>
>>38561929
>>38561941
what if you did a line of coke

will you die mid-workout
>>
File: 1472866881121.jpg (116KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
1472866881121.jpg
116KB, 400x595px
How do you pronounce pleb?
>>
>>38561998
plehb and pleeb are both acceptable imo

>I still think pleeb sounds stupid
>>
>>38561980
I've found that lifting while on drugs has been counter productive.
>>
>>38562014
Same. I just pronounce it pleb.
>>
Easiest way to count calories?
>>
Some sites say that chicken meat is 30g protein per 100g, but others say it's 20g. The difference is pretty big, what the fuck?
>>
>>38562165
Apps, scale, basic intelligence.
>>
>>38562173
Check to see if it's raw or cooked or breast/thigh
>>
How does one learn to accept mediocrity? I just want to be happy and content, but I'm too aware of how objectively shit my life is.

>torn bicep
>cracked front tooth
>bacne, sebaceous cyst on my back too
>unemployed neet for 1+ year
>manchild
>virgin
>low self confidence

I don't know how to live anymore desu. I've locked myself away in my room from society since I've graduated university over a year ago...
>>
>>38562244
Hire a hooker, they don't care how mediocre you are and you'll lose your virginity.
>>
Will cardio remove the fat around my lower back and belly? Or is that more diet based?
>>
>>38562291
theres no such thing as spot fat removal, Your overall bf % will change this and nothing else, so diet+exercise to lower your BF% if the only way you'll lose that fat around your lower back and belly.
>>
>>38553740
Honestly, you could throw a couple lactaid pills in your gallon. as long as they dissolve (I think they will, but figure it out) they'll decompose all your lactose and if you're drinking the entire gallon in a day you don't have to worry about any negative things it will do to the milk.

drinking lactose free milk will give you the exact same result but iirc it's way more expensive because they don't just throw the enzyme in there like you will be, they push the milk through a tube full of beads covered in the enzyme before bottling so the enzyme doesn't get into the milk but all the lactose gets converted to galactose and glucose really efficiently.
>>
>>38562263

I don't think that will solve this high stress feeling in my heart that I have 24/7. I never thought I was scared of anything, but now I know what I'm terrified of living life at a disadvantage. If we're being honest, how far you can climb in this world is determined by your abilities, looks, and confidence. If one is crippled, you're not making it as far. In my case, all three are crippled, so I'm fucked.

It's unreal to think one little mistake at any moment in life can fuck you this hard. I've got a permanent injury and It's turned me into a feeble little bitch. I can't handle this shit.
>>
What happens if you extend time under tension for exercises (i.e. take 3 seconds to pull up on a pull-up, take 3 second ago press on a bench press, etc.), time resetting (i.e. going down from pull-up, bringing weight to cheat on bench press, etc.), both?

Inb4 no gainz. I mean what is the actual effect on the muscles / type of exercise they get?
>>
>>38562496
If Steven Hawking can live over 30 years as a vegetable on wheels and be one of the smartest men on the planet, chances are you're not as fucked as you think you are.
>>
>>38562496
>If one is crippled, you're not making it as far.
only if you defeat yourself before you try

seriously, hire a hooker. I wasn't even joking.
>>
Aight fit. Tell me about sprinting as a muscle-building exercise. Any sprint-recover patterns that you recommend?

Should I think of sprinting as a cardio exercise that builds a tiny bit of muscle? Or should I think of sprinting as a muscle-building exercise that burns 2x or 3x as many calories/hour as lifting?
>>
File: 20160217_122219-1.jpg (295KB, 598x753px) Image search: [Google]
20160217_122219-1.jpg
295KB, 598x753px
Wanted to get into swimming, every goal body I see in the cbt list swimming as their primary exercise. How do I get into that? Is it as simple is literally just go swim, or is there some sort of routine? Theres a lap pool near me that I have access to, so thats not a problem.
>>
>>38562655
take a swimming course. Learn the different strokes.
>>
>>38562244
>torn biceps
Pretty sure it heals
>cracked front tooth
Can be fixed with some dosh
>unemployed neet for 1+ year
If your parents are providing, you can always go and learn a trade
>manchild
>virgin
>low self confidence
Non-issues
>>
I have scoliosis, if we're to get that spinal fusion surgery, will I still be able to lift heavy once I'm fully healed?
>>
>>38551712
I think I feel my lack of cardiovascular endurance is holding me back in regards of how intensly I could work out, but I just cant do cardio at the gym Id be spending 2 and a half hours by then. Best way to do cardio at home? Cheapest equipment for it like a stationary bike. Something I can do while watching TV or hearing an audio book
>>
>>38562800
you can literally walk/run around the block. Or jump rope. Or jerk off furiously for 30 minutes.
>>
how do i maintain an erection and cum more?
>>
So my form went to shit on my last squat and now my inner knee hurts a little, what do? :(
>>
>>38555862
They come with diferent resistance levels ayud be surprised how much it can worn you out. Also you can arrange it different ways to make it harder.
>>
>>38562845
jump the rope might work, I really want something I can do home so I can multitask, I know I might sound retarded with this simple shit but I apreaciate any idea
>>
>>38551712
Are stomach/ab vacuums a meme? If not, what do they work out/ how do they help?
>>
>>38562847
practice

>>38562914
no. Look at arnold and then look at the current mr olympia. Works out the muscle behind your abs. They don't really help, they just make your stomach look better.
>>
>>38562851
RICE and then don't fuck up again.
>>
is there a way I can get over my insecurity of gyno? I'm a skellington with massive nipples and visible extra breast tissue that protrudes out, and i'm just embarrassed any time i take my shirt off. i know that bulking will just make it worse even though i really need to gain the weight and muscle on the rest of my body, my manboobs/pecs will just get worse. im not sure how to feel better about this. cant afford the surgery for another year.
>>
>>38562953
protip: nobody cares about it until they see that you do.
>>
>>38555117
If you still get to see this post and dont like the resistance bands ideas you can get him just one pair of dumbells in which you add the plates and buy the plates separate. 5s 10s some 25s.
Regarding rutine just imagine that you have a gym and what ever excersises youd normally do there is usually a way you can adapt them to dumbells. but you really can transfer squat to dumbell if you do heavy weights so lunges
>>
Is it a big difference to do push ups on the carpet? Kitchen and the bathroom are the only non carpet areas and they are both too small to do proper push ups.
>>
>>38562970
"no"
>>
File: a5097979940dd5_9.jpg (33KB, 440x382px) Image search: [Google]
a5097979940dd5_9.jpg
33KB, 440x382px
halfway into the second day of couch to 5k i look down on my lower leg and i notice a bump.
turns out its a fucking muscle hernia.

is there anything that can be done to fix it or should i just let it be?
can it get worse if i keep jogging?
are there any exercises to help prevent further tearing of that weak as shit membrane that holds my girly little leg muscles in place?

pic related.
bump looks a bit more pronounced than that when im running,
>>
What do you think of this?

Monday
BB high bar squat
BB front squat
calf raises

Tueday
BB bench press
BB bench press supinated grip
BB bench press close grip
BB pendlay rows

Thursday
BB deadlift
BB stiff legged deadlift
farmer's walk

Friday
BB OHP
DB Arnold press
DB rear lateral raise

Yes? No? Where should I put in BB hyperextensions and hanging leg raises?
>>
>>38562959
thanks that actually helped.
>>
>>38562986
yeah man, we all have insecurities. No one is sitting around thinking about your bitch tits except for you, and if you make a big deal about it around people, they'll think it's a big deal and focus in on them and on you making a big deal about it
>>
>>38562496
hooker man, youll feel better once you loose your virginity, Id say youd feel youve grown after that, pussy wont longer by a mythical thing, do it a couple times.
>>
Does anyone have a good body weight lifting routines for a starter?
>>
>>38563057
>body weight lifting routine
>good
doesn't exist
>>
my right knee is crackling like bubble wrap when doing bw squats after heavy squats.
What do?
>>
>>38563305
amputate
>>
>>38562935
How many vacuums should I do and for how long?
>>
>>38562935
>>38563360
and if I have wide hips (wide iliac crest), will this help me aesthetically? Thanks
>>
Can SSRIs mess with test levels?
I'm only 19 and should be in my prime, instead my libido is low as fuck, my benis doesn't work half of the time and my sleep gets interrupted like 3-4 times a night.
Used to take SSRIs between the ages 15 to 17 and my whole body says low t.
>>
>>38561900
Damn this hucci holding a 15lb bag with 3 fingers.
>>
File: 1472775342266.png (73KB, 407x355px) Image search: [Google]
1472775342266.png
73KB, 407x355px
>>38562655
Plz respond
>>38562673
Why? I don't really care about the different strokes, I just want to do laps for cardio purposes. I'm not trying to learn how to swim or anything.
>>
On a 3x5 full body, could I THE PRESS for 4x5 or 5x5 for better THE PRESS gains? Should I just press with more volume when I'm struggling to progress with THE PRESS?

Also, how much would you say cleaning and pressing each rep would effect my ability to progress with THE PRESS?
Should I just clean up the bar for the rep of each set, if my goal is to get good at clean and pressing during my intermediate stage?
>>
>>38563537
The Press is a bitch so treat it like a bitch
>>
File: 1472873540149.png (910KB, 739x718px) Image search: [Google]
1472873540149.png
910KB, 739x718px
Should I jerk off before working out? Dick is diamonds.
>>
What set/rep ranges should I aim for with BW Glute bridges?
>>
>>38564099
Didn't notice any negative affects but I doubt there will be positive ones

>>38564191
are you london?
Just go to failure and make your ass burn. You have to adjust the number of sets (volume) to how often you want to train in a week (frequency)
>>
>>38564221
Starting with 3xf should be fine then? And then ramp it up as I keep working out.
>>
>>38564240
you go girl!
but please use some weight. You'll find something heavy at home I'm sure
>>
>>38554658
HOw can something so good be wrong?
>>
>>38551712
just started sl 5x5. all the beginning weights are pretty easy so far except ohp. i keep failing the last couple reps on the last couple sets. is this normal for beginners or am i doing something wrong?
>>
I can't bench but here are my stats.

140kg Squat
150kg DL
60kg OHP
72kg BW 5'10

I have a case of fuckarounditis, someone told me that I should go back to SS and just eat more.

Do you think I could get anything out of this or not? Am I being memed into fatfucking myself?
>>
Are Barbell Rows necessary? Are there better alternatives? I'm having horrid issues with posture so I'm wondering if there's a better alternative to doing it
>>
>>38564363
OHP is a bitch so treat it like one

>>38564377
pretty good stats, time to hit an intermediate routine. My tip: do C6W with OHP instead of bench and some chest stuff as shoulder exercise

>>38564433
Nah, dumbbell rows or chinups are fine too and less stressful on your spine
>>
>>38564467
>dumbbell rows or chinups are fine too and less stressful on your spine
Oh fantastic thanks, I'll look into those
>>
ive had a spine surgery, doc said no lifting anything heave while standing. I am getting fatter everyday and i dont know what to do... Is there even a point in going to gym with my case?
>>
>>38551712
My elbow hurts when I fully extend it. Sometimes when I push things with that arm, the elbow will hurt.

Should I stop lifting for a couple weeks?
And which exercise was likely to do this to me? Bench?
>>
Is rice a good idea to eat after lifting? Need answers, am starving
>>
Creatine is good for gains or just meme?
>>
>>38564763
leg press, bench press, chest supported rows, chinups, dumbbell shoulder press,...
just lift for aesthetics until you get better

>>38564860
maybe tendonitis in triceps. stretch and don't go to failure

>>38564863
nothing wrong with whole, brown rice. but your not gonna kill yourself when you eat normal white rice

>>38564875
makes you a bit stronger and heavier instantly but I'm not so sure if it helps getting stronger and bigger FASTER. anyway, eat 5g per day for the rest of your life. everyone does
>>
Farmer's walk, what routine and weight? I just added FW to my gym routine and atm I take 2 dumbells 10 kg each and walk 5 rounds in the gym one time. Weight will be raised, that's understood, but should I stay wiht one set or do 2 or 3 sets of 5 rounds?
>>
File: me 1.jpg (56KB, 1730x973px) Image search: [Google]
me 1.jpg
56KB, 1730x973px
stagnated at 170lbs for a week even though i've been eating >1000 calories for two weeks (5'9 manlet here)

I lift for 30 minutes a day 6 days a week

Did I hit a plateau? Should I eat the same? more? even less?
>>
>>38564949
>maybe tendonitis in triceps
Yes that's probably it. I've been doing more tricep exercises lately and blasting my triceps hard. Should I not do any tricep-involving exercises at all for a couple weeks?
>>
>>38558703

your body gets more efficient
>>
My knee is slightly swollen and painful. Should I just continue running on it or take a week off?
>>
File: 1462353283417.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1462353283417.gif
912KB, 240x176px
supplements or foods for low blood pressure?
>>
guys what do too many options I am overwhelmed
>>
I was woken by a terrible leg cramp, never had one before.
What exactly do I do when my entire leg just tries to contract to the breaking point? I feel like one wrong move would have made something snap, and honestly that has happened before while having a foot cramp and it hurt like shit
>>
I am going to buy a new chair for my computer desk, and I spend a good amount of the day sitting.

What kind of chair should I get to not fuck up my posture?
>>
>>38565424
>>
>>38565424
herman miller embody
>>
>>38565439
i can see how that would fixate my body, thx anon
>>
>>38565453
is it worth the cash? that shit is damn expensive
>>
>>38565781
yes. chairs are not a place to skimp
>>
File: ss (2016-05-26 at 11.11.55).png (292KB, 505x484px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-26 at 11.11.55).png
292KB, 505x484px
I'm not entirely lactose intolerant but I do get shits if I overdo the dairy. So what I'm looking for are high calories sauces I can slap on all my rice/past a chicken that preferably isn't dairy based. Any suggestions?
>>
>>38565824
well thx, I'm gonna look for a store near me that has one and try that thing out
>>
>>38565907
reminder that it doesn't necessarily have to feel extremely comfy, the idea is to support.
>>
Can you die from Keto diet I feel my heart jumping around and I'm all jittery.
>>
File: download__4__0.jpg (12KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download__4__0.jpg
12KB, 252x200px
How much carbs should I be eating in a day. Starting bulk.
>>
>>38566041
Depends on your current bodyweight and size. Check bmi
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-03-00-19-17.png (71KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-03-00-19-17.png
71KB, 480x800px
How does pic related work
uper body Exercises 2 of each
Does that mean i have to do 2 chesr exercises 2 of triceps 2 of biceps etc
Can Simeone help me figure it out
>>
File: skeptical deer.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical deer.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>38563512
No, you retard. You need to learn the different strokes so you can work out different parts of your body. Go take a swimming class, practice a routine of the strokes, then once you feel confident see if your pool or any pools nearby run a swimming league or something like that.

You said you wanted a routine and then refused to take that other anons advice to learn how to swim. Don't be a retard and go learn from people who can teach you to swim with correct form. Form is important in swimming, just like in lifting.
>>
How the fuck is Sage Northcutt only 155lbs at 6 foot? I'd put him at 175 at least. Does he have hollow bones?
>>
>>38566590
I don't believe it either. When was that 155lb measurement taken?
>>
Why should I prefer sweet potatoes over regular potatoes and what is the best way to cook it?
>>
>>38566590

Is he a fighter?
If so then that 155lbs will have been after a drastic water cut, which does indeed drop 10-20lbs. Which comes back again in like a day..

If he walks around at 155lbs, then he must have a deceptively small frame. If you look at the thumbnail that looks plausbile, his head is like half the size of his torso..
>>
>>38566640

Theres no real reason other than broscience.
>>
>>38566602
>>38566642
He fights at 155 yeah. Looks the same at weigh in though
>>
when someone says 1/2/3/4

Is that 1 plate ohp or 1xbodyweight ohp

Someone in that other thread said something that confused me
>>
File: barbroll.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
barbroll.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>38566590
weight cut senpai, also he lost to this guy
>>
File: 1454349316751.png (32KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454349316751.png
32KB, 275x200px
Could a beginner at lifting start off with an Aesthetic routine if they're going for Aesthetics or should they stick with starting off with SS, 5x5 etc.?
>>
>>38565879
bump
>>
>>38566694
it's in hundreds of kilograms.1RM max.

1/2/3/4 =
100kg OHP
200kg Bench
300kg Squat
400kg Diddly

you should be able to reach those milestones in 3 months of training.
>>
How do I stop chicken from getting so tough and dry in fridge when I meal prep?
>>
>>38566747
You sure that's kilos and not pounds?
>>
>>38566747
>not dling 400kg your first month
>>
>>38566732
They're better off doing SS/SL first. Starting off with aesthetic will take much longer to reach decent results. The point of beginner programs is to build a solid foundation of strength. From there the trainee can move onto more specific programs for what they want to do.
>>
how to beat buttwink?

What should I stretch?
>>
>>38566732
Do a strength program for thr first 6 months or so then change to whatever. The reason is so you arent lifting baby weights for 2 years and actually stimulate muscle growth
>>
>>38566851
Hamstrings and glutes.

Buttwink can also be a technical problem. Depending on your build standing wider could fix this.

Your build could also be such that it's borderline impossible for you to not buttwink below parallel.
>>
>>38566851
HIP FLEXORS.
I shit you not. stretching them really basically got rid of buttwink for me.
>>
So I enjoy lifting but I can't seem to consistently eat enough food for me to gain anything from it though and i'm constantly sluggish and failing reps mainly because I know I haven't ate enough food.

is there any easy way to make sure you're getting in enough calories?
>>
>>38567120
Hypercaloric shake/smoothies
Liok them up.
>>
>>38566780
Cover it with damp paper towel before you seal the lid
>>
Is it possible that some people really do react negatively to carbs? I know it's mostly broscience but I've been feeling like shit for a long time (fatigued, zero energy, hungry despite eating enough) and tried raising my carbs to see if it'd help and it didn't. If day it even made me worse. However today I just had a handful of cashews and some coffee in the morning and for the whole day felt great.

Could low carb actually be for me? I've read a lot of conflicting shit.
>>
>>38562502
I'm also interested in this, anyone?
>>
How to schedule workouts when u can't workout one day?

E.g. gotta workout A on Wed. but can't.
It's BxAxBxx
What do?
>>
>>38566780
undercook it just a bit

>>38568064
yes, people react differently to certain things.
>>
>>38568099
shift it to the next day

BxxAxBx
>>
>>38568099
You could just go BxxAxB if Wednesday is your only day that you can't. Otherwise just skip and lift next day
>>
File: IMG_20160903_140335.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160903_140335.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
So I'm 5'11" (male) and I weigh 155 lbs (up from 135 since I started SS) I noticed my waist size increasing to the point where my size 36 briefs are uncomfortable. Do I need to stop eating so much? Would ab workouts help? My stomach does not look good.
>>
File: 1452126330941.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452126330941.gif
866KB, 352x224px
How do I fix my shitty appetite? I have a hard time bulking without fast food.
>>
>>38568235
Force yourself my man. A week or two of forcing yourself to eat meals when you want to be hungry and your body will get into the habit and start feeling hungry around those times.
>>
>>38567120
Track calories and monitor your progress and weight, it's the only way to know for sure if you're getting enough food.

If you can't eat a lot, just eat a lot of high calorie food like cheese, peanut butter, etc. I used to melt huge blocks of cheese in the microwave and eat it. It was quick and easy but must have been upwards of 1000 calories.
>>
>>38568235
discipline
>>
>>38552263
>>38552272
lean bulk
>>
File: Cover.png (3MB, 1423x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
3MB, 1423x1408px
is there a 2015 album?
>>
>>38568134
>male
>covering your nipples
hmmmmm
>>
>>38568355
just how my hand was, don't read into it pham
>>
I am fucking lonely and want a gaming cardio buddy for the night. If you are in London and have no plans, come to Las Vegas Arcade in 1-2 hours? If you've never tried dance games as a fun form of cardio, why don't you give it a shot with me.? It's in the middle of the red light district so we can go to a bar, smoke weed or whatever. Bring a towel; it is hot down there. I'll be the black one wearing bright pink tights.
>>
I want to do PPL 5 days a week, but I can't lift weekends since I commute to campus and don't want go there just to lift.

What would be an efficient schedule?
Should I alternate with P/P/L/P/P/xx and L/P/P/L/Pxx?
>>
am i going to lose my gains if i only train two times a week?
i dont want to get more gains i just want to keep them
>>
>>38568559
"no"
>>
how does blood sugar spike contribute to fat gain?
>>
What are some good intermediate 3 day routines? I want to run and play basketball as well, so I won't have that much time
>>
>>38568579
Not that anon, but what would be the best way to go about training only twice a week? What routine would be good?
>>
Just jumping in real quick:
I've been doing SS for a while, but I really need to cut. I'm already counting calories and running (to get faster more than for health/cals), but what the fuck do I do for lifting? I'm trying to get stronger still, but I know I'm not gonna make shit for progress.
>>
>>38568880
If you've gotten too fat, you're gonna lose strength when you cut. There's no way around it.

What you do is eat plenty of protein and then keep lifting as heavy as you can to preserve your muscle.

Cardio will also help.
>>
>>38568765
whatever your routine is, make sure you get all exercises in within those two days. Easier for simple routines like SS where you just A and B.
>>
ok /fit/

I've gone from 21st 4 to 16st 4, which is great

but it feels like I've hit a brick wall. Can't get my weight to continue to decline at all.

The only recent changes are that I switched to try keto diet and I now visit the gym twice to week to do a mix of cardio/weights.

The fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>38565386
More water and electrolytes, esp potassium.
>>
>>38566001
https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq#wiki_what_is_.201Cketo_flu.201D_and_how_long_will_i_have_it.3F
>>
>>38568751
Texas Method
>>
File: Puppy disapoint.jpg (124KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy disapoint.jpg
124KB, 600x267px
>>38566728
>mfw I learned that roll in 5th grade.
>>
File: Oh you.png (120KB, 255x350px) Image search: [Google]
Oh you.png
120KB, 255x350px
>>38566747
>>
>>38568064
>what is hypoglycemia
Have you blood sugar checked. You might be at risk of the beetus. Really.
>>
>>38568099
As long as you go three nonconsecutive days/week.
>>
>>38569548
he's making fun of the guy he beat because taht guy would always do a flip like a faggot.
>>
>>38569327
You didn't say how long your stall has been.
>>
>>38569655
OK then.
>>
>>38569603
I had blood tests maybe 1 year ago, everything was fine. Lifestyle or diet hasn't really changed. Could I just develop diabetes out of nowhere?
>>
>>38569718
Type II, yes. Not overnight, but keep eating carb heavy and your risk increases, especially if you are getting hypo on the reg. My dad died from complications from type II beetus so I might be more cautious than most.
>>
>>38569791
>especially if you are getting hypo on the reg
Sorry if I sound dumb but what is that?

I am stressed as fuck if that's what you mean

I'll experiment with keeping my carbs low for a few days and see how it goes
>>
>>38569864
>hypoglycemic on a regular basis
Do try going low carb, but please get another blood test ASAP.
>>
>>38569885
Okay anon thanks for the tip, and sorry about your dad
>>
>>38569523
>Texas Method
>with lots of added cardio
sure bud
>>
>>38569151
So would a 2 day SS be decent? Or would that be too much, considering I also want to add cardio and some other stuff?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.