[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't enjoy gym anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 423.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
>tfw don't enjoy gym anymore
>>
>>38550588
hop on the gear m8
>>
>>38550588
I'd feel like that too if I didn't have a thick gym bro to shower with after every workout
>>
>>38550588

time to find something new I guess?
>>
>>38550588
Pussy
>>
Been lifting for over 4 years and started feeling this way in the last year.

I discovered it was because I hated the routines I was doing, no matter what routine I did, I'd get bored of it so fast.

I decided to stop tracking all my lifting, and start just going to the gym every single day, and just deciding what lift I am going to do when I get to the gym, whatever I feel like doing. Now for some reason training this way (doing whatever I want) I've fallen back in love with lifting, and I just hit a PR on squats yesterday as well, a PR I was struggling to reach on an actual properly organized routine.

I suggest you try what Ive started doing, the dogmatic routines could be whats making it boring for you.
>>
File: 23164895236894523596.png (52KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
23164895236894523596.png
52KB, 239x200px
>>38550588
iktf
>>
File: 1393488923498.jpg (35KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
1393488923498.jpg
35KB, 490x586px
>tfw its raining today so cant go to the gym
>>
>>38550627
Hello fellow sydney anon
>>
Just go once or twice a week for a bit to keep your gains.
>>
>>38550588
it happens, you are gonna have ups and downs. the important thing is to just keep going. maybe slightly reduce the frequency you train and replace all the exercises you dont like.

Or if changing your routine doesnt work then do what >>38550611 suggested. Although I would advise you to go back to a proven routine after a few weeks/months unless you absolutely know what you are doing.
>>
>>38550611
this! I'm still doing 5x5 and I've injured my inner thigh so I couldn't do squats, so I decided to do some random machines for legs and ended up just going around around the gym and hitting the muscles that I was initially supposed to hit with other machines or cables or dumbbells. 10/10, most fun I've had in months. I'll definitely start doing that once I've gained a respectable base strength
>>
>tfw don't enjoy anything anymore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.