[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental Health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Been following /fit/ for 5 years now and first time posting.

I don't have many friends to be honest and the ones I do have I can't talk about this type of stuff. I'm here because I have been with my girlfriend for now 4 months (we were together for a year prior and broke up and now back together)

Everything is great, we had some pretty hefty arguments a few months back about some stuff I had no control over (girls I had slept with when we had broken up and other past events)

I am nearly 25 and she is 20, she's a beautiful girl but part of me is past it. I dream of other girls I want to go to Vegas with some friends and have a great time (I couldn't do this in a relationship and I would rather go with friends). I feel like I am becoming an old man with no interesting stories (settling so to speak)

I come here because I need some neutral opinion. I don't want to run away from the love of my life but I don't want to run away from my own life either.

Thanks for reading.
>>
You don't need anyone to be alive and content in this world.

It's one thing to read this and say 'this is true' and it's another to really understand it.

Do you have parents? Imagine that one day in this world you will become one of those adults who do not have mothers or fathers anymore. You will truly be alone then.

Because the things that made you will be gone from you forever.

You can create an image of yourself via a child, but you can do it with 'a' woman. Not 'the' woman.

You are 25. I'm 28. I don't feel old. I don't feel like I've missed out. Anything I haven't done I can do tomorrow. So can you.

I won't tell you what to do with your life, but don't forget that 20 is a very young age when it comes to maturity. Even 25, even 28 is young.
>>
>>38546191
it is said you should fuck around as much as you feel like until 30.

but that is HIGHLY INDIVIDUAL.

i left a woman who was with high probability the perfect match for me and now i regret it so hard you cant believe it. some days i daydream of having a great life with child with her.

it seems like you fit into the early category. think VERY torough of what you loose and what you gain.
>>
>>38546251
Thanks for the whole hearted reply my friend, I truly appreciate it.
>>
>>38546191
I'm pretty sure you're entirely in control of who you bang at any point. The fact youre making cop out excuses off the bat tells me you're a faggot.
>>
>>38546271
I need to, I'm thinking I need a little more time with the friends I do have to balance my thoughts. Thanks man.
>>
>>38546251
Not the OP but

I already have 1 older brother.

I wish you were another one.

Thanks senpai.
>>
>>38546191
>we had some pretty hefty arguments a few months back about some stuff I had no control over (girls I had slept with

This is a fucking good thing. She might be upset about it, but do you think she would find you more attractive, if you were some dry dick loser who didn't get any in her absence?

>I dream of other girls I want to go to Vegas with some friends and have a great time

Then do it, faggot. You can't do this shit when you are 40. This is your life, first and foremost.

You have to decide how much this girl is worth to you (though I have to remind you that at 20 she is TERRIBLY young and impressionable), but as a general rule of thumb, remember that:

- her love is conditional towards you
- never make her the center of your life
- she should come after your family, your friends, your hobby, and your fucking dog, if you have one

Figure out what you wanna do, and do it. It's your life, and yours alone. Remember that as long as you play your cards right (taking care of your body, having hobbies, making decent money) you won't end up alone and loveless.

You chose the girl to live your life with, and not the other way around.
>>
>>38546365
2 dogs for the record, thank you so much for your reply. It's very easy to relate too.
>>
>>38546251
This.
>>
>>38546191
its interesting how many people I see latley, who are in this kind of position.
>being in a relationship but want to fuck around because of fear of missing out on something.

For me, personally, relationship and love is more important than fucking around, trying things out. And to be honest, i cant really understand how someone who loves another person can get this urge. Is it unfullfilled needs?
What i heard from people: Everything in the relationship is great, except the sex.
Can this drag people so much down that they rather cheat on you or want to have an open relationship than to accept the situation, maybe try to work on it and be happy with what they have on the remaining asspects?
Why are sexual needs so much stronger than the feeling of love and everything else of a loving relationship?

I dont think, fucking around is that fullfilling.
>always have to wrap up or chances are high you may catch something
>if she's not on birthcontrol, if something goes wrong the shit is going to hit the fan soon, if she becomes pregnant you either become a parent or have to live with the emotional and psychological consequences of an abortion
>you cant really do any sexuell practices that involve deep trust, mainly BDSM and other more unusual fetishes and stuff. You cant grow with each other and learn more about what you and the otehr enjoys
>no guarantee for an orgasm (more applying to girls)
>its more mutual masturbation instead of having real sex
>chances are low you will get anything else than quick sex. Loving cuddling, caressing or kissing? Probably not
>always entering the risks of getting fucked over. Hidden camera? Roofied? Stiched condom? Blackmailing? Abused? Rape? Slutshaming? To high of a fuck counter for future relationship? (some risks apply more for girls than men)

Tldr: Imo fucking around is not worth the risks, the negativ consequenses on your social status and more over the things you would lose in comparsion to a loving relationship.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.