[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Duffels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

What's the best sports/gym duffel bag?

I'm thinking about getting the Aer Duffel but it's pretty expensive: http://www.aersf.com/gym-duffel-00009

The Datsayura hemp ones are functional but I don't want to look like fucking rambo: https://www.dsgear.com/collections/gearbags/products/gbc

Best American Duffel Bags re built great but there's not a lot of organization for sweaty clothes: https://www.badbags.com/index.php/duffel/duffel-15-sp-2-detail

The 5.11 tactical briefcase could work well, but there's no ventilation and I'm not sure if it will start smelling: http://www.511tactical.com/side-trip-briefcase.html

Are there any better ones?
>>
>doesn't want to look like rambo

Didn't anyone tell you?the tactical-functional look is in right now
>not wearing crye field shirts and jeans/w high top sneaks

Get fresh nigga
>>
>>38543127
It's a fucking gymbag you dunce.
Buy a cheap one, move on with your life.
Let it air out at night, problem solved.
Zero reason to buy a tactical unless you're doing tactical stuff.

>>38543252
>tactical is in
Except everyone will call you out as a faggot if you aren't a contractor or military member.
>>
>>38543282
>It's a fucking gymbag you dunce.

I know and I've gone through 5 of them in the past 3 years. Since my gym bag comes with me to work (since I workout before/after work) I use it every day and it takes quite a beating. Most of the cheap bags use this shit pvc-like liner that starts shredding after a month and gets everywhere.
>>
>>38543282
STOLEN VALOR
>>
The King Kong bags are nice but they slap their hideous label everywhere on it.
>>
File: DSC_2280-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg (2MB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2280-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg
2MB, 2048x1363px
>>38543127

these things here are fucking retarded
>>
Just a generic under armour bag. Got one big pocket for all my shit. Why make it more expensive and flash than it needs to be? I just went into a sports store and picked the biggest cheapest bag that would fit my gear
>>
File: large[1].png (335KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
335KB, 500x500px
>>38543476
obviously you have no sense of aestethics
>>
>>38543717
Why would I need a 2x2" pocket? Why couldn't they just make a divider in a larger pocket so you had the choice to use the space for larger items or smaller items? this is like jansport 101
>>
File: A1Hy%2BqU5tYL._SL1500_.jpg (393KB, 1500x1205px) Image search: [Google]
A1Hy%2BqU5tYL._SL1500_.jpg
393KB, 1500x1205px
>>38543633
>Why make it more expensive and flash than it needs to be?
>generic

>under armour

u wot? under armour is the most overpriced flashy garbage on planet earth
>>
>>38543922
He's right you know

Who would want to buy an ugly bag?

My gf carries a tiny purse on a strap when she could just as easily carry a wallet

All about aesthetics and marketing

Also
>I don't like thing
Good for you
>>
>>38543633
I'd rather buy an awesome bag for $100 that lasts be 10 years than some POS adidas or UA bag that costs $30 and lasts 3 years.

In other words I'm too poor to buy cheap.
>>
bamp
>>
File: policestuff_2433_31286527398.jpg (47KB, 601x396px) Image search: [Google]
policestuff_2433_31286527398.jpg
47KB, 601x396px
I really like this feature of the 5.11 side trip
>>
>>38543320
I'm not arguing that.
I'm arguing you'd look autistic as fuck, no different than a cosplayer.
Tactical clothing is work attire, it exist solely for the purpose that someone has to work in it.
If you walked around in a pony costume you'd get laughed at, so why would it be different if you were dressed as mr. cool ice fucking vietnam children in the ass rambo man.

>>38543307
Honestly it factors to the same thing.
If you buy cheap, it is cheap, but also easily replaceable.

However, if you buy expensive you have zero evidence that what you're getting won't rip apart within a few weeks.
A lot of /fa/ hipster accessories do this shit.

My gymbag is one of those old duffel bag styled ones that you see in boxing movies.

It gets really stinky in there, but it's never once ripped on me.
I have to leave it outside in the sun and let it air out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.